Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shalluuu

I m boreee from pati bachaooo andolan too

Raman ho yaaa ritik yaaa ho abhii...every male lead need one wife to protect him ...kehneee ko they are businesss tycoon 

lmaoπŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Is she gonna be in new project or s2? I hope in new project please I don't want her in this show her character is ruined why ruined more

adaaa is confirmed for s2
Every one knowsss...Ektaaa is quite more impress with adaaa
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I m boreee from pati bachaooo andolan too

Raman ho yaaa ritik yaaa ho abhii...every male lead need one wife to protect him ...kehneee ko they are businesss tycoon

Ekta does this with her every show pati vata patni type you see lmfao and plus she has power when hubby is useless without power patni has to come forward na to show Mahanta and in this department ekta is great
forbidden thumbnail
I sure am not impressed with ekta she ruined my favorite character for the sake of leads undying love and for sympathy reason well guess what I don't pity anyone bc that family is a mental family look at hat sister who cannot even stand straight bc she is so drunk and no one says a thing lol
forbidden thumbnail
I bet in s2 Adaa will be torture by sick track and she does not like this tracks either
shalluuu thumbnail
Patiii ektaaa k berozgaaar h...they know only how to carry business man look ..but hardly they work ...in the whole serial either they romancee with patniii or either they blame or slap herrr...

And these patnisss puchoo naaa...having all powers but always cry 
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

I sure am not impressed with ekta she ruined my favorite character for the sake of leads undying love and for sympathy reason well guess what I don't pity anyone bc that family is a mental family look at hat sister who cannot even stand straight bc she is so drunk and no one says a thing lol

yamini is missing there πŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail
The biggest disaster in the show was maa kaalii who was killing innocents ...and mahaan shivny a was praying in front of her like she doesn't know anything 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The biggest disaster in the show was maa kaalii who was killing innocents ...and mahaan shivny a was praying in front of her like she doesn't know anything 

srry for coming uninvited but cant control. i was thinking tht time, didnt shivji tell maa kaali anything about naagin ka intekaam. πŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

srry for coming uninvited but cant control. i was thinking tht time, didnt shivji tell maa kaali anything about naagin ka intekaam. πŸ˜†

agree with u
Moral of the story ..shivji n kaalimaaa of Ek have no control on theirrr bhaktsss...than y to cry for nevla n sesha ..enjoy karooπŸ˜ƒ