"I could've killed myself" - Adhyayan Suman

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Bollywood Celebrity Features

"I could've killed myself" - Adhyayan Suman
By Subhash K. Jha, May 7, 2016 - 11:15 IST

Adhyayan Suman is baffled by the vicious tone adopted by the Kangna Ranaut's supporters in the media who feel he had spoken out against his allegedly abusive relationship for publicity.

Says Adhyayan, "If you feel I am doing this to get noticed, don't write about me. Journalists are asking me if I am doing this for publicity and then they go on to give me publicity by writing about me." 

So what is his real motive for speaking up. "I want to warn all those young people who are in abusive relationships to get out of it before it's too late. Speak to your parents and loved ones about your trauma. Don't clam up the way I did. It can only cause more pain and misery." 

Adhyayan says he nearly killed himself during the tumultuous relationship with Ms Ranaut. "I was drinking heavily and I'd be driving at the speed of 180 mph. If this is not suicidal, what is?" 

The actor, the pain and the misery that he suffered, put him off relationships for a very long time. "I was in a relationship with Ariana Ayam my co-star in Heartless. But she has her home and family in the US. She's gone back. I've the fondest of feelings for her even now. But the bitterness, rage frustration and disappointment that I experienced in my relationship with Kangna, stays with me. Those who are being fashionably feminist by supporting her right to walk all over people should try being in my shoes."
Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its sad to see he is not receiving any support from media. May be shekar suman should shut his big mouth and let Adhyayan to deal with it.
pakeezah thumbnail
Ariana will be thanking her stars she went back to states when she reads all of this stuff about Kangana, Adhyayan. it was one year of your life. And you say it scarred you you couldnt move on? 
There are abused and mistreated kids, victims of sexual abuse who go on to let go of the past and move forward and achieve something in life.

Get counselling help from an expert, not validation from a bunch of people who hv their own agenda in supporting you. 

Look at Sooraj pancholi,,look at his dad...look at his Jiah incident...he has fallen into pieces? Your ex is out of your life. Been five years. If you think its black magic holding you back, go find some good astrologer to guide you. I believe black magic exists. I believe its effects can be horrendous. But its also a fact that black magic can be negated with Pujas and belief in God. 

If kangana has done black magic on you or anyone, be sure she will reap the results in suffering ten times over. But one leaves that to God, yaar. Just use the gifts Gods given you. Many people hv done drugs and hit the bottle..and come clean..time to stop harping on it.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So what is his real motive for speaking up. "I want to warn all those young people who are in abusive relationships to get out of it before it's too late. Speak to your parents and loved ones about your trauma. Don't clam up the way I did. It can only cause more pain and misery." 

wish people read/listen to him before bashing him...actually he is giving a message to youth not to be in abusive relationships, which he went thru and experienced !and i agree with him on this ! let ur parents know what u r going thru in crisis...they can help u out of the situation !

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to believe this guy but he and his father are making it extremely difficult. It was one year. He could have spoken earlier. He had the best support system with his family who seemed more than sympathetic. The fact that he has still not got over it reeks more of anger than anything else.
How do you define abusive relationship - every relationship has fights , instances when one of the partner behaves in a bad manner. He did the right thing by calling off the relationship. But move on. The world doesn't owe you anything. There are people who have suffered more significant abuse and don't trivialise the whole anise thing by pretending now that you were abused the most.
Also earlier the reason was to show Janganas true colours now conveniently it's become being a voice for abuse victims. This is very dangerous and not a good sign.
I don't give a shit if you killed yourself. There would be one less tree working tirelessly to produce oxygen for you. But driving at 180 and under the influence,  your reckless actions could have killed many othes. Hence your blatant disregard for others safety cannot be excused. So shame on you for that. 
pakeezah thumbnail
It seems like he is blaming his relationship for his career not taking off. This is what happens when you have a dad like shekhar suman who probably thinks money and power are the only things which define success and failure in life.
They cant and refuse to believe their son, Adhyayan can not become a big hero but his ex girlfriend became a successful actress.

He is our son so how can he not succeed? And Adhyayan is so numbed by not living up to his dads idea of success that he blames everything on outside things. Anything to deflect people saying he didnt make it.

Its a sad situation. but his dad is the most to blame. Look at him on tv. i didnt saykangana was a witch, the pandit said. absolute refusal to take responsibility.Root of the Adhyayan problem.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I don't give a shit if you killed yourself. There would be one less tree working tirelessly to produce oxygen for you. But driving at 180 and under the influence,  your reckless actions could have killed many othes. Hence your blatant disregard for others safety cannot be excused. So shame on you for that. 

Good point. I didnt even think of that. I dont think he is thinkng of anyone else but himself.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

<font color="#990000">So what is his real motive for speaking up. "I want to warn all those young people who are in abusive relationships to get out of it before it's too late. Speak to your parents and loved ones about your trauma. Don't clam up the way I did. It can only cause more pain and misery."</font>

wish people read/listen to him before bashing him...actually he is giving a message to youth not to be in abusive relationships, which he went thru and experienced !and i agree with him on this ! let ur parents know what u r going thru in crisis...they can help u out of the situation !

He is just milking the situation and you are falling for it.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
All this when this starkid  was living with his parents and his parents KNEW  that he was dating a struggling starlet.

Waah bhai Waah-The parents should feel like killing themselves,for ignoring signs of their son being tortured enough to lead to suicide!

The starlet at that time didnt even have a place of her own..and this woman had the audacity and daring to get away with it.

I would believe all this if I could convince myself,why kangana would use witchcraft on this loser.Why she would try to destroy his non existenet career,when he was benefiting professionally by being cast opposite her.

She was threatened by his stardom? She was sexting HR,so it wasnt as though she was madly in love with him.

..I guess that is what he wants to suggestšŸ¤”