Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't know he still did films πŸ˜†
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kiara18

me too
but unfortunately  right now makers k pass dimaag or daring dono nhi hai πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­

P.S. ur avi 
Captain Rajbeer & Cadette naina β€οΈ 

Ah the lesser said about their foolishness the better πŸ˜† or this topic might end up highjacked with that.

Always a pleasure to meet another LRL fan! πŸ€—
I'll PM you rather than going off track on this thread. 

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir dug his own grave, his current public image is of a womaniser, who keeps dumping women who are deeply in love with him. He is upholding his  "pichakari" name. He might have done good acting but his last few films have been thrashed as they had poor content. He needs to gear up and focus or else it wont take long for BW to forget him. On PR, of course he has, they must be using secret ids and usernames to spread his news aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜† In that sense he might be discreetπŸ˜‰
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
he will be back with dutt.. im curious hows he going to beef up like sanjay dutt
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good read πŸ‘πŸΌ I read something positive about him after a looong time but this thread had to be bitter with RSDP fans whining and doing japs about the #relationshipgoals!! 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It's laughable to even say he has no PR since he is the Kapoor heir & an actor of a very big stature & big talent!! It's actually utterly ridiculous & pretty unprofessional. And it isn't true, he does have PR! πŸ˜† Each & every one of them does.

All I want for RK is to pull up his socks & stop milking his love life & get back to doing what he does best- ACTING. Till he does that as excellently as we've seen in the past, everyone will hail him.

Kamyaabi ko Sau Khoon Maaf!

P. S. Roggie, this is why am so fond of you. Your logical approach to being a fan & being so accepting of your favourite, is so refreshing here on IF!Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

All I want for RK is to pull up his socks & stop milking his love life & get back to doing what he does best- ACTING. Till he does that as excellently as we've seen in the past, everyone will hail him.

Kamyaabi ko Sau Khoon Maaf!

+1 

CorrectHai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In that case, he desperately needs a publicist. And a career-counsellor.
NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One commercially successful movie, he will be back on track. I'm worried about this Jagga Jassos movie. Hope with all the ups n downs the crew is going thru, it will at least break even. 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

What is this 'he has no publicist' nonsense? Its getting ridiculous now πŸ˜†

FINALLY A SANE RANBIR FAN πŸ˜† keep it up!