ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful update .
Thanks for pm.
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all its an amazing OS, revival of BALH, loving it so far and the way u penned down its lovely. Raya's meeting was superb. the way they are teasing each other, My god fantastic. I was unable to comment because of my busy schedule, Now I got time to comment. Thank you for bringing this super cute OS. Eagerly waiting for more pls update soon. 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Raya ankhoan ankhoan me ,sabse Bach Sakte hai par Neha se kaha bachenge 😉 😆

Good going
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful update...Raya teasing liftwala part showing sweets through eyes everything just mindblowing... all reminds season 1.. nice going..
kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooo nice os yr  just love it

abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
innocence! sweetness...seduction! all in one! agae ye BALH me hota to...YT pe abhi sare epis 18 hote :-P hehe...really am flying high higher! :-D...plzzz next jaldi... haee..they are soo amazing all together
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 4

next morning...
priya in her classes thinking about ram Kl rat Jo bhi  unk bich hasi mjak hua..uska ram Ki tang krna ram ka use teas krna sbkuch..she was smiling thinking about all this. ...

ram in his office thinking about priya...

ram - in his heart ye kya ho rha hai mujhe mai priya k bare mai itna Kyu soch rha hu...kyu vo mere khyalo se nhi jati. ..Mera Dil dimag hmesha usk khyalo mai rhta hai ..jo bhi ho but Vo hai badi sweet...and smile...

KM 
Dadi call SH and inform sudhir about kartik or nuts wedding date ...Or said...

dadi - tusi bilkul fiker na Krna sb kuch thik thak ho jana hai...

sud  - hanji apne keh diya hai toh koi kmi kase ho skti hai...hm to apni traf Se pure koshish krenge ji koi Kmi na ho...

dadi - hanji Koi gal nhi...natasha itne ache ghar ja rhi hai..hme koi chinta nhi hai...both smile and cut the call...

IN EVE. .
Ram call priya...priya giving lecture in her coaching class...  and her cell ring...and priya saw the no. but she don't recognize the no. so she cut the call and again busy with her class...after 5 min again phn ring...priya again cut it...3 -4 time her phn ring priya attend the call...without hear other side voice...

priya - Kya problem hai apki...apko smjh nhi ata ager koi Phn Kat rha hai toh Vo busy hoga...Or hai kon ap mai to janti b nhi apko...logo no tang krne k liye ase herkte krte hai Ap log. .too much...

Ram try to speak something but priya to priya hai bachare ko ek moka nhi diya...Ram Phn apne ear se du rkhta hai bcoz priya shout on him...when priya stop then immidently ram said...

Ram - I m sorry mujhe pta nhi tha Ap busy hai or mujhe janti b nhi...

priya -  thinking awaj kahi suni hai...thinking and thinking yes. .yes ram priya said lil loud...

Ram - smile lil or said ohh to Ap mujhe janti hai.. 

priya - priya bite her tougue or said i m sorry mujhe nhi pta tha ki Ap ho...

Ram - nhi nhi it's ok Maine apko disturb kiya I m sorry and cut the call...Ram want to tease her. .

priya - huh...kat diya and look at her Phn..priya sb tere vjah se...tujhe na bilkul Tamiz nhi hai kisi ko itna sunane se phle puch to Lena chahiye ki kon hai...Ab kya kru call krti hu ..priya call him..
Ram-  attend the call or said ab Kya priya...mujhe pta hai glti ki Maine usk liye sorry bola toh Ab kya Kru aur...!

priya - priya Ka face rone jesa ho jata hai and she feel bad...Or said in crying voice I m sorry Mr.kapoor mujhe nhi gussa krna chahiye tha...Or apne bhi nhi bola ki ap ho. .

Ram - wht ?? Maine nhi bola...! tumne bolne kab diya mujhe...ab saja to Milegi..

priya - haan manjur hai her saja bas gussa mat hoiye...and hearing this ram and priya both are silent for some time...

Ram - abhi mil skti ho cafe mai...and wait for her reply 

priya - Kyu? 

Ram  - cafe mai log Kya krte hai priya...and giggle 

priya - coffee he pite hai but kuch kam hai Kya...

Ram - nhi tumhari saja hai ki tumhe mere sath coffee pini padegi...and smile...

priya - smile and thinking ager ye saja mujhe apse Milne ka moka De toh ase saja mujhe roj chahiye...or said ok apka hukum sarakho per...both smile or said by and cut the call...

IN coffee shop...

Ram set on chair and wait for her...after 15 min priya came or smile looking at ram...she coming near him and set in front of him...

Ram - look at his watch or said bas 15 -20 min late arre thoda or late ati.. 

priya - I m sorry Mr.kapoor and ram glare at her...priya correct herself I mean ram...Ram mai vo classes ki vjah Se late ho gyi...and make cute face...

ram  - ok chlo maf kiya...and ram order coffee and sandwich  both had there coffee and sandwich.. when ram was eating priya look at him without blink or ram full constraint on eating priya smile or think kitni masumiyat hai inme duniya se bekhbar anjan apne he duniya mai mast...she come to her sense when ram call her name...priya...

priya - haan ram kahiye...

ram - vo kartik or nuts Ki shadi ki date 1 week bad ki Nikli hai...

priya - smile..gud but Bht jaldi nhi hai..I mean itni jldi tyari kase hogi...

ram - arre ho jayegi...don't worry mai hu na...and both smiles...and look at each other..

ram - ek bat puchu priya...

priya - jee...

ram - tum phle. .vo I mean tum mere traf ase Kya dekh rhi thi.. jb mai coffee pe rha tha...

priya - smile...nhi jb ap sandwich or pastree Kha rhe the and giggle...

ram - haha vry funny btao na...

priya - dekh rhi thi ki Koi itna cute kase ho skta hai...and looking down...ram also feel shy and look down...

ram - tumhara matlab mai cute hu...

priya - bhttt...apko doubt hai...

ram - mujhe koi cute kahe mujhe nhi acha lgta...but aj phli bar cute word b acha lga...and smile or blushing so much...both are look in each other eyes.. .(bg song playing tere mast mast do nain..
mere dil Ka le gye chain. .(2)
tere mast mast do nain...

both come to there sense when priya cell ring. .priya look at screen Or said 

priya - look at ram or said Maa hai Ab mujhe dant padne wali hai...and attend the call...

ji maa...

haan Maa Vo kuch kam Aa gya tha...

kuch Der mai phunch jayungi.

Ok Maa bas ab baki Ka bad mai dant Lena byee and cut the call...
ram giggle look at her...

priya - has lijiye jitna hsna Hai...jb apki Maa Apko dantegi to mai b ase he hsungi and smile but ram stop laughing...and look down or said ...

ram - mujhe koi bhi phn Krk nhi puchta priya mai kahi bhi kitna bhi time rahu...ye jo Phn hai na pointing toward his iphn..ye sirf deals or business call attend krne k liye hai...

priya feel so bad for him...and both eyes moist...priya almost had tear in her eyes...

ram - chle priya vrna or dant khaogi..and smile...and both coming out from caffe..

IN CAR ..

ram driving car...priya notice somthing on his face or said...

priya - ram apk lips k pass kuch  hai...ram try to clear it..but he can't do bcoz her concentrate on driving...priya bend toward him or put her hand on his face...ram look at her...

priya - samne dekhiye ram...and smile or brush her finger near his lips and clean it..for some time she kept her hand like that on ram face her touch make him so relex and good ..both glaces toward each other...and smile...or priya feel shy and remove her hand...

both reached on priya building ..ram and priya both coming out from car...

priya - ok Mr.kapoor mai chlti hu..thanks for lift...

ram  - my pleasure...and smile both look at each other..then look other side..or together said byee...but ram not goes from there.. 

priya - kya hua Mr.kapoor...sorry ram kuch khna tha apko...

ram - actually Haan..and look at her or said thanks tum mere sath coffee per ayi or mere vjah Se dant bhi pad gyi tumhe I m sorry...

priya - smile it's ok vase bhi ye mere punishment thi toh...Ab mai kuch puchu...

ram - haan haan shure...

priya - Vo Apne us din jb mai apk ghar...and look at him...

ram  - haan...

priya - us din apne mera no. liya tha but call nhi Kiya both look at each other eyes priya bite on her lower lip...

ram - sach kahu toh mujhe lga tha ki ek he mulakat mai call ker dunga to pta nhi kya sochegi mere bare mai..toh himmat nhi hua...kahi tumhe bura Na lag jaye...

priya - smile...or said ok byee

ram - ok and both turn to go..then suddenly stop or look behind at each other..ram deeply look in her eyes...

priya - ram ager bura lgta toh mai us din apko no. he kyu deti...smile shyly or going from there...

ram - shocked hear this he don't know how to react Kya Kahe Kya kre...priya ne Kya bola it means use bura nhi lgta he jump in excitment...and drive toward his mention..

precape - vikram and neha make priya jealous..and ram priya Ka romance..

DevajaniG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc part...raya thnkng abt each othr...gud...wtng fr jlsy part...hw priya wl react...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
kitna cute update hai. so sweet
loved rayas coffee date. thanks for pm
pl continue
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superrrbbb update!!!
plzz continue as soon as possible!!!