ShraMan Drabbles ~ Whispers of the Heart | UPDT Pg6 [The Love Letter]

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Context: The scene when Shravan tells Suman that he is going back to London. Suman asks him to delay it. Shravan says now or later, what does it matter? To which Suman says that it matters to her.

It Matters to Me

What does it matter, you ask? That one question shatters my heart. What's the sun without its shine, the tiger without its stripes, the peacock without its plume, the flower without the bloom? Incomplete. With each step that you take, away, away from me, it fills my heart with a void so deep that it creates a chasm between you and me. A chasm that sucks all my happiness, leaving behind a grief that penetrates within my soul, within me. A pain that cannot be cured save with your presence, your enchanting smile, your charming radiance. Nothing. Nothing will ever be the same for me. Because your absence matters to me. You matter to me.

~ Sumo

It matters to me, you say. Your words permeate my heart, purging it of all the sadness that has choked it for all the time you weren't around, and my heart wept in silence for the grief without a sound. Indifference. That is what I thought you felt, all those years ago, and my tears, they refused to flow. The memories creating a stranglehold around me, stifling, suffocating, refusing to let go. Joy. Joy now does a happy dance, as it takes off the sting of the long-residing grief and crowns my heart with the wreath of hope woven with your words. A hope that someday, we will have more. Someday your heart will be my abode. Someday I would have a reason to stay. But today, I have to go...

~Shravan

A/N: Ola amigos! Here's another specimen, bitten by the ShraMan bug. 😆 Did an EDKV marathon after discovering these two last week and now, after last night's episode, the words were just itching to flow. So here's what I've penned down - feelings. Something that I thought could be going through Shravan and Sumo's heads during that moment.
No idea if any of you would like it or not, but I'm eager to know your thoughts.This may or may not be a regular update thread - depending on your responses and the motivation from each episode.

-----

I've started a new One-Shot series on ShraMan. If interested, you can find it here: ShraMan | Married Moments
Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written! Would love to read more from you! 
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! 
Surreal... 
It's really good..👏
Do write more often😳
YourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it's awesome dear.
Do write more on them😊
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarcy!
First of I simply love the resplendent hold you have over the language. 
Secondly I'm so glad you bumped into the show. :) 
We now have a wonderful amongst us in the forum. 
Thirdly. About the write up. The way you penned down their feelings, it was so simple yet so intrinisc in its own novel way. 
I've said this before and I'm saying it again- you certainly have a flair. 
Waiting for more.  
Edited by Rooh_5896 - 7 years ago
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully penned down!! Loved it ❤️ ..feel so sad for sumo n shravan 😭
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully penned feelings. I enjoyed reading this. Would love to read more from you.
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dancedanceRR

Beautifully written! Would love to read more from you!

Thank you! Hopefully, I will find more inspiration in these two.
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

Wow!

Surreal...
It's really good..👏
Do write more often😳

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Yep, hopefully plan to write more on this duo.