Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Sauce!
This is so beautifully explained by you, wish they can explore their feelings just as wonderfully you penned them down.
ShraMan as a couple have a lot of potential and you have unleashed it full force in your brilliant tale.
Cannot wait for an update. Can you pm me for the same? πŸ‘πŸΌ
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This is so beautiful, so poetic!

You have a way with words, I would love to read more :) 
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rohzippy

it's awesome dear.

Do write more on them😊

Thank you. Will definitely try to.
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rooh_5896

Sarcy!

First of I simply love the resplendent hold you have over the language. 
Secondly I'm so glad you bumped into the show. :) 
We now have a wonderful amongst us in the forum. 
Thirdly. About the write up. The way you penned down their feelings, it was so simple yet so intrinisc in its own novel way. 
I've said this before and I'm saying it again- you certainly have a flair. 
Waiting for more.  

Arya!
Thank you for all the praise, I'm humbled. :) 
I'm glad to have bumped into this show too. ;)  Great to know that you liked my take on their feelings. Will try and write more on these two and keep you informed, if I do. 
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapphire3

Beautifully penned down!! Loved it ❀️ ..feel so sad for sumo n shravan 😭

Thank you. πŸ˜Š Hopefully they will soon find their happiness with each other.
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Beautifully penned feelings. I enjoyed reading this. Would love to read more from you.

Thank you. Still to catch up with today's episode. Will see if there's something to write about. :)
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTme0w

Awesome Sauce!

This is so beautifully explained by you, wish they can explore their feelings just as wonderfully you penned them down.
ShraMan as a couple have a lot of potential and you have unleashed it full force in your brilliant tale.
Cannot wait for an update. Can you pm me for the same?πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you. Appreciate the praise. 😳 As to ShraMan, their journey has just begun in the show. I'm sure the CVs have something beautiful for us in store.

Was looking forward to writing something on the 50th epi, but now will have to wait till Monday. Will PM you for sure. :)
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonm

This is so beautiful, so poetic!

You have a way with words, I would love to read more :)

Thank you! Will try and write some more! 😳
Sarcy thumbnail
Context: The scene when Suman plans a play date with Shravan for his last day in India and Shravan says he can't make it, and the ensuing date.

The Silence of Your Chatter

Like an express train without a brake, you go on, enumerating your plans for the day. Plans for us, for you to spend every waking moment with me through the day. Your constant chatter, a deafening silence it veils. Trying in vain to hide your heart's travails. Memories. Memories you wish to capture, to etch in your heart, a heart softer than clay. Memories that will hold you together while I'm away. Why my memories you seek when me you can claim? With just the right words, my heart can be yours to tame. With every furtive glance you steal, I know your broken heart you're trying to heal. But distance, distance cannot make our hearts grow fonder, because enough time they've had through the years to ponder. What is it that lies between you and me? What is it that binds you to me? Ask, ask and your heart it shall answer. What is it you mean to me? Who is it that can set your heart free?

~ Shravan

Denial. Your denial spears a pain through my heart, a pain so calamitous that it threatens to rip me apart. I scramble to make you change your mind, but then I'm left reeling with my bruised heart. The tears clog within me as I try to smile and be happy for you, but deep down inside, I know nothing, nothing will ever be the same without you. Ecstatic. Ecstatic is what I feel when you grant those few precious moments to me and I wonder, as I see you limping around in pain, if you did it all for me. Let me drink in your beauty and etch your loving face in my memory, so that tomorrow when the days are dark and my nights lonely, I can close my eyes and recall the joy that only you can bring me. That will take me through the storm and deliver me to safety, to a world where there's only you and me. While my heart is forever yours to keep, why can't you hear as it silently weeps? Why can't you hear as it silently shatters and into pieces it breaks, every single piece calls out only your name?

~ Sumo

A/N: Alright, so this is something that is completely experimental for me. I've done one shots, drabbles as well as FF/SS but never some random stuff like this. Since quite a few of you liked the first piece, I decided to do another one. Honest feedback will be much appreciated. Let me know if you want me to continue or stop. This piece was a total spur of the moment.

Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Thank you. Appreciate the praise. 😳 As to ShraMan, their journey has just begun in the show. I'm sure the CVs have something beautiful for us in store.

Was looking forward to writing something on the 50th epi, but now will have to wait till Monday. Will PM you for sure. :)

Thank Youuu for the reply and affirmation!! πŸ€—