dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Again the Delhi incident repeated in our country... The law student is brutally killed and then raped by someone(the police can't able to find him still).i am afraid and ashamed to say that I am a part of this system... How can someone do such brutality to a girl... I am afraid my own surroundings and my circumstances... I am a girl who travel along for myself..today this happened to her... Maybe tomorrow the next victim is me...the time is exceed to rewrite the Indian law... I want to kill him publically... My dear sister plz forgive us... #justiceforjisha

PLZ PROTECT HER

While driving back to home my mind still revolved around the girl and today's breaking news.I checked my watch. It is almost 11pm ... Oh god I forgot my phone in office. He might call me several times now... I cursed my memory...
I parked my car outside my apartment..and get down from the car.. When I starts to walked towards the elevator... I heard the sound his car... I turned and looked at the nearing vehicle... He neatly parked the car... He smiled at me when his eyes fall on me...
He walked up to me... And we walked together to our apartment room.. Our nearby rooms are closed their doors already...
'where is your phone... I called you several times...?' He asked me while walking...
'sorry shlok.. I again forgot it at office... ' I looked at him through my one eyes.
'not a new think... Astha I really wonder how you become a journalist with your this memory ..'he said making fun of me.bit I am in a mood to enjoy it... And he sensed it too
'what happened astha..? Are you k...' He warped his arms around my shoulder and ensure me that I am safe...
'i am afraid shlok' I said while take step to the lift. He press the third floor button. I saw the door of the lift slowly closing... I moved some more to him and warp my arms around his waist...
'astha,what happened to my brave girl...' He asked lifting my head...
'don't you watch the evening news...' I asked looking at his eyes...
'no I am bit busy in office today... What is the breaking news today that you media can enjoy...' With his last word the one drop of tear that I hold back coming out from my eyes...
'astha... What is this... Tell me plz what happened...?' Before I start to talk. The door of the lift opened.. We walked towards our apartment. He opened the door...i just walked to our room. I felt tired .not to say it is a very hectic day for me... I threw my bag to the couch and lay down on the bed... I felt shlok's presence near me...
'what happened astha? What is the breaking news today..?'
'watch the news...'
I saw he switch on the tv...
'shlok, lets go back to home...' I said
I saw he looked at me...
'we are only return before to days...'he said while surfing through the channels...
' just drop this damn jobs... I want to go back...'
'astha... Are you crazy...?'
Before I answer to his question... He put the news channel
'the medical student is brutally raped in bus'
I hope the headlines enough for him to understand my plights.
I get down from the bed and walked towards the living room.
I dailed ayi's number.
'hello ayi...'
'astha... What? Don't you sleep yet...' She asked me worriedly... I looked at the clock... Oh god it is 11:30 pm... I already disturbed everyone's sleep there...
'nothing ayi... Where is she..?'
'she slept already... She have school tomorrow...' She said
'ayi will you drop her daily... Don't let her go in school bus...' I Said..., i know i am saying stupid things...but deep down i am a mother of a girl...
'astha i saw the news... Don't worry... She will be safe with her grandparents... Take care of you two...' She said assuring me that my little girl is safe in her vicinity...
' good night ayi...'
'good night ...'
She dropped the call ... I stay there like that for few minutes...
I felt shlok's hand crept through my body... He put his hand on my shoulder... I touched his hand...
'astha... Lets go back to home... She need us...' He said in to my ears...i nodded with agreement...
The money we earn, the life we enjoy is nothing matter without our little girl...
Oh god,plz protect her from every evilness...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful OS anu
excellent it is
so gud u brought this awareness in such form
hats off to u
really girls need safety and support more than luxury and comforts
u wrote well and described superbly
wonderful work

vaishux thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS..
Very nicely written...with an import message behind.
Thank you👏
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant writing. I can feel the emotions in your writing. You brought a serious matter to all of us in the form of an OS. Yes our law system is totally pathetic. Here criminal are not always punished in right way. This kind of crime is increasing day by day. Delhi has always been the focal point of these kind of crimes. My sister also lives in Delhi. After so many years the question still remains.. Is Delhi still not safe for girls at night??!! What are police doing??!! Really Ashamed!!