Fragile [Kaala Teeka OS]

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Only he knows what it's really like to be her. Only he knows that she is a china doll, pretty and delicate, easily broken. He knows how weak she really is, and she hates that.

She hates herself, too. She hates herself every time she slices the small blade across her wrist. And the hatred she has for herself only causes her to cut more. She hates the part of her that wants someone to find out, to care about her. And that she's selfish enough to want extra attention. She hates when she hurts so much she can't take it, when she curls into a ball, head in her hands, crying.

He finds her like this one evening, crying on her bed with her sleeves pulled up, revealing her scars. As soon as she sees him, she ties her 'tough girl' act together, denying everything he had just seen. He stays the night, anyway. Not like anyone will notice, he reasons. Not if her family's really as bad really as bad as she says it is.

Lately he's noticed little things about her. Like the extra makeup she wears to distract from or cover the dark bags under her eyes, or the way she always wears full sleeves. He knows she's broken on the inside, and he wants to help, but she won't let him. She's too proud.

She knows he wants to help her, and he knows she'll never give in. So they continue their never ending chase, the battle they can't help but fight. She wants his help, but she won't let him close enough to hurt her. And he wants to get close to her, his broken china doll. He notices a scar peeking out from under her sleeve, and it reminds him of a crack.

His poor china doll, her ivory colored porcelain skin covered in scars, and her heartbroken eyes watering, but never crying, no, because crying means weakness, and weakness has no place on her world. Edited by RTme0w - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tannu, this is so painful! 

I half wish this wasn't based on KaYu, but then, I can definitely understand your sentiments. It's not easy having to see the absolute bakwaas we've been force-fed, and it just doesn't do anyone any good either.

Your writing as always is beautiful and commendable. Don't ever stop honing your gift.

All the best for you, and I hope I see you on another forum (with a hopefully better s/l)!
Edited by sabihaa. - 8 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haaye its beautiful and so sad at the same time
Beautifully written

Ure flawless with ur writing πŸ‘

So glad that I read alll ur KaYu stories
Makes me so happy πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This is perfect. The sadness in the story echoes our sentiments to perfection. And this will be my farewell story to KaYu. I shall forever remember them as a 'couple who had great potential.' Your one shots enabled me to portray them more beautifully. Thank you for that.
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabihaa.

Tannu, this is so painful! 

I half wish this wasn't based on KaYu, but then, I can definitely understand your sentiments. It's not easy having to see the absolute bakwaas we've been force-fed, and it just doesn't do anyone any good either.

Your writing as always is beautiful and commendable. Don't ever stop honing your gift.

All the best for you, and I hope I see you on another forum (with a hopefully better s/l)!

It is not specifically based on KaYu. Its open to interpretation by the reader whether the protagonist is Kali, Sharmila, Manjari, Gauri etc. Its ambiguous keeping in mind that they are making the viewers die a slow death, we are coming back with expectations that are slowly making their way like ugly scars and wounds and inflicting mental trauma to those who are emotionally getting attached to it. 

The sentiments were clearly also led by the fact that I wrote this at 3 am EST when nothing sensible can ever come to mind. I cannot be patient after forever with things and it kills me that I have no power to change it in any way. 

Thank You for always appreciating my humble work. You have been blessed with amazing writing skills too. I genuinely hope you never lose your passion for it for reasons like this. I hope to see you on other forums too someday if we like the same stuff. But please keep me updated on your FF. I will surely come, read and comment only on that if you PM me. 
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Haaye its beautiful and so sad at the same time

Beautifully written

Ure flawless with ur writing πŸ‘

So glad that I read alll ur KaYu stories
Makes me so happy πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Aww haha!
Thanks a ton for always being there for me throughout my KT Forum journey.
Glad you loved all my tales so much, its not the mere words but the sweet reactions that matter more to me. You are one of the most real, wonderful souls I have encountered and I hope to keep you with me as long as I can. My super duper star Mahira! 
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

This is perfect. The sadness in the story echoes our sentiments to perfection. And this will be my farewell story to KaYu. I shall forever remember them as a 'couple who had great potential.' Your one shots enabled me to portray them more beautifully. Thank you for that.

It is an honour that you think I'm worthy of portraying a better story than the actual plot itself. Thank You for always being the voice of reason on this forum and understanding my perspectives. Please dont consider this your farewell story since you said you are gonna stick around for longer. The sadness is just overwhelming and I swear I had no idea it will turn out to be so depressing when I wrote it. Its symbolic to our struggle to come to terms with the story everyday and being dissapointed for nothing.