Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Yayy, so it's up! And seems to be a long one. Will be back soon with my review. 😎
advena thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right sorry for for the slight mess up with the earlier update - but it's all straightened out now.

Thanks for bearing with me!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, let me begin by asking, do you write those small pieces of poetry on your own too? They are marvelous... 👏, and so relevant to the context. Superb.
So, Jay was in love. And his mother knows about it, as I am sure Jaya does too. Did she know that he loved someone else before she got married to him? I know I have to wait for the story to unfold to know more about it all. But what can I say, patience is not a virtue I possess when it comes to certain situations 😆

When you are exposed to certain situations, a lot of people get trapped in a shell. That part of their lives becomes un-shareable with anyone else because you want to keep it to yourself, and also because no one else will understand it the way you do. Until, someone comes along that you can unburden your sorrows upon, someone who will be your secret keeper. Someone who will help you move on...How much more heart-breaking it must be for her to know that the one person who she probably could count on to help her is one who cannot care to have even a general conversation with her. 

I read your response to my earlier comment. While I agree with you that your marriage does not have to be one of compromise, and that it is ok to not be happy and to want out of a loveless marriage, there are certain basic humanly responsibilities that you can exhibit. Knowing Jaya's background, if not as a wife, as another human being who has had such a tough life, Jay could be more civil towards her. Treating someone with such a past this badly for 5 years is no excuse. I truly hope that he has a better reason for showing such treatment towards her, and that he is just not inhuman when it comes to her. 

As always, a great update!
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: advena

Right sorry for for the slight mess up with the earlier update - but it's all straightened out now.

Thanks for bearing with me!

Thanks, I thought there was a mess up but couldn't comment earlier as I was caught up with something. Will read it again and comment.
Sarcy thumbnail
I wrote a whole long comment and IF decided to go offline! 😳

Another intriguing update!

I'm not surprised to know that Jaidev had a past love interest that he lost due to his forced marriage to Jaya. For the bitterness that he hold towards her, a strong enough reason is needed and this seems justified enough.

Jaidev opened his heart once to someone and he lost her, after going through it once, I don't see how he could be willing to do it again. Jaya, poor soul, has apparently been caught in a web of unfortunate circumstances - be it the attack on her house or her wedding to Jaidev.

So we've been getting bits and pieces of Jaidev's past and present but what about Jaya? Can't wait to read more about Jaya - where has she disappeared to and what is she up to? She's managed to reach Indore but what is she gonna do next?

The best outcome of her hasty actions right now seems to be that Jaidev is unsettled. It would be interesting to see how his hatred is converted to love. While it's a long way away, and seems a difficult feat to achieve, there are a lot of steps in the journey from hate to love.

Enjoyed reading the update. The poetic touches you add makes it a refreshing read each time.

P.S: Jaya's last name before marriage in both our stories is the same - Raichand. Wonder what it was in the show.

Do update sooon!
advena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Firstly, let me begin by asking, do you write those small pieces of poetry on your own too? They are marvelous... 👏, and so relevant to the context. Superb.

So, Jay was in love. And his mother knows about it, as I am sure Jaya does too. Did she know that he loved someone else before she got married to him? I know I have to wait for the story to unfold to know more about it all. But what can I say, patience is not a virtue I possess when it comes to certain situations 😆

When you are exposed to certain situations, a lot of people get trapped in a shell. That part of their lives becomes un-shareable with anyone else because you want to keep it to yourself, and also because no one else will understand it the way you do. Until, someone comes along that you can unburden your sorrows upon, someone who will be your secret keeper. Someone who will help you move on...How much more heart-breaking it must be for her to know that the one person who she probably could count on to help her is one who cannot care to have even a general conversation with her. 

I read your response to my earlier comment. While I agree with you that your marriage does not have to be one of compromise, and that it is ok to not be happy and to want out of a loveless marriage, there are certain basic humanly responsibilities that you can exhibit. Knowing Jaya's background, if not as a wife, as another human being who has had such a tough life, Jay could be more civil towards her. Treating someone with such a past this badly for 5 years is no excuse. I truly hope that he has a better reason for showing such treatment towards her, and that he is just not inhuman when it comes to her. 

As always, a great update!

Lol Awww Thank you!!

But first off I can't take credit for the 'poetry' the line's are actually lyrics to the songs that I use as background music for when I'm writing the chapter - I literally cannot write without a theme song for the chapter, so this is my way of acknowledging the role the songs play in shaping the story. I'll try to link the songs from next time so you can listen to them while you read!

As for the update - 

Jay was in love. But then again, love is such a finite word - he was in love, completed, fulfilled - so many things, and all of that taken away. In many ways it's his incompleteness that causes him to lash out as much as it is his rage. Imagine living with a gaping hole in your life. 

But then again, that is exactly what Jaya was doing. It's what she had been doing for 10 years. I suppose in it's own way that is supposed to parallel how two different people react in two completely different ways. 

And finally I agree absolutely - Jay owes Jaya so much more. He owes her consideration and civility, and even just a little compassion. But the man is so wrapped up in his own hell he still can't see through to anyone - not even her. 

Much Love, 
N

advena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Thanks, I thought there was a mess up but couldn't comment earlier as I was caught up with something. Will read it again and comment.

Oh gosh - I hadn't even realized until I went back to check for error's - apparently when I switched a few paragraphs around, they all kind of turned into a mess - Aaahhh! 
advena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

I wrote a whole long comment and IF decided to go offline! 😳

Another intriguing update!

I'm not surprised to know that Jaidev had a past love interest that he lost due to his forced marriage to Jaya. For the bitterness that he hold towards her, a strong enough reason is needed and this seems justified enough.

Jaidev opened his heart once to someone and he lost her, after going through it once, I don't see how he could be willing to do it again. Jaya, poor soul, has apparently been caught in a web of unfortunate circumstances - be it the attack on her house or her wedding to Jaidev.

So we've been getting bits and pieces of Jaidev's past and present but what about Jaya? Can't wait to read more about Jaya - where has she disappeared to and what is she up to? She's managed to reach Indore but what is she gonna do next?

The best outcome of her hasty actions right now seems to be that Jaidev is unsettled. It would be interesting to see how his hatred is converted to love. While it's a long way away, and seems a difficult feat to achieve, there are a lot of steps in the journey from hate to love.

Enjoyed reading the update. The poetic touches you add makes it a refreshing read each time.

P.S: Jaya's last name before marriage in both our stories is the same - Raichand. Wonder what it was in the show.

Do update sooon!

Ouuff Nooo - IF is such a heartbreaker!

Jaidev does have a deep seated bitterness, but we're going to get into that more in the following chapters - there's always seemed to be something that missing even from his 'ex' dynamic that wasn't sitting right with me. Which is why I loved how your story gave him a more concrete reason in that he'd specifically asked her to turn him down. We'll be getting into that little grey area of what else aren't we seeing pretty soon ... let's see how that plays out. 

But yes, Jaya is indeed the one who seems to be bearing the burden of all of the things that seem to go wrong in their world. We will hopefully be seeing a lot more of Jaya and more importantly all the events that have contributed to Jaya becoming Jaya, I'm actually thinking this SS might act as a prologue for a full length FF - ideas, ideas!! Let's see how it goes!

Much Love,
A
advena thumbnail
Chapter Four

- Dialogue - Tease

"I can hardly believe you're here in front of me -"

"It's been a while hasn't it?"     

Sarcy thumbnail