DevAkshi TS: Happiness is with you

ssimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, this is my second piece on DevAkshi. It's more of a light-hearted piece. Hope you all like it!

________

Sonakshi smiled as she watched the commercial on her television, where little kids were running and dancing around. She couldn't help but grin from ear to ear because it reminded her so much of when Dev was dancing around with little kids on the street.

Dev. He was so complicated, not to mention khadoos. There were occasionally times where he would smile, but those moments were rare. But Sonakshi knew that somewhere underneath all that seriousness and bitterness was a happier and more fun-loving Dev Dixit. She would have to dig through a lot of rubble, but Sonakshi wanted to find that side of him. She pulled out her phone and clicked on his contact name.

Dev was driving when his phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He pulled his phone out to see that Dr. Bose had texted him.

"Aap aaj free hain?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. Why did she care if he was free or not? Shrugging his shoulders, he proceeded to reply to her vague message.

Sonakshi smiled when she received his reply. "Yes, why?"

'He's so naive' Sona thought with a slight smile.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me?" Dev read as he wondered what 'somewhere' meant. He started to feel nervous. "Where?" He typed.

"That'll be a surprise."

Surprise? Where did she want to go? Was he dressed properly? Dev looked down at his dress pants and button-up shirt. His flurry of thoughts were interrupted by another buzz of his phone.

"Don't worry about your clothes. Come to my house in an hour."

'Ajeeb hai yeh ladki.' Dev thought as he turned the steering wheel of his car.

Sonakshi stood at her doorway waiting for Dev. She was looking particularly charming- her curly brown locks pulled up into a ponytail, gold jhumkas, white dress, and a light pink lipstick to finish off her look. She was lost in her own daydreams- of her and her Prince Charming. Her daydream was rudely disrupted by a tap on her shoulder.

"Soo... where are you going looking so hot?" Elena peered over her shoulder smiling.

Sonakshi awkwardly readjusted her hair and pretended that she wasn't just totally daydreaming. "Uhmmm... Just somewhere with a friend. Nothing much."

"A friend?" Elena asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Yeah" Sona mouthed.

"Oh meri innocent Sona" Elena walked around to face her and pinched her cheek, much to Sona's annoyance. "We all know who you're going with."

"Really?" Sona asked sarcastically, turning to Elena. "Who?"

Elena smiled cheekily at her. "Your Prince Charming just gave it away." A befuddled Sonakshi noticed that Dev was already standing in front of their house with his car.

"Dev! How long was he standing there?" Sonakshi asked Elena.

"Don't worry, your Prince just pulled up in his chariot" Elena winked at her as she giggled.

Sonakshi ran towards his car, looking back at Elena. "I'm going to kill you when I get home!" Sona shouted at Elena in annoyance.

"Have fun, lovebirds!" Elena smiled warmly. She was so elated that the two were finally spending time with each other. 'You have outdone yourself, Elena' Elena thought as she walked back inside the house.

"Dev!" Dev turned his head to see that Sonakshi was here. 'So beautiful' he thought as he stared at her. "Dev?" She repeated as she noticed that he wasn't responding to her.

"Sorry, Sonakshi." She laughed at his once again innocence. 'He is so cute' she thought. "Shall we go?" she asked. "Sure."

The two got into the car and Dev looked at her in clear confusion. "Where exactly are we going?"

"The park!" She said excitedly.

"The park? Why the park?"

"You'll know why when we get there, Dev." She smiled at him with sparkling eyes. "Do you want to go?"

Dev couldn't say no to that face of hers. "Ok."

________

This is kind of corny but I really wanted to write something. Hopefully I will have time this week to write up the second part. I'm having severe writer's block, so if you guys have some suggestions about what I could include in my next part, please do comment them!Edited by ssimmy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its amazing 
Liked the way Elena was teasing Sonakshi and she giving her death glare
And Dev was totally confused 👍🏼
Continue soon
Edited by cherrynicolem - 8 years ago
krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome dear. continue soon😛
kashishbano thumbnail
Amazing.
Continue soon.
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...This is so sweet. Absolutely loved it!! Continue soon :)
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrynicolem

Its amazing

Liked the way Elena was teasing Sonakshi and she giving her death glare
And Dev was totally confused👍🏼
Continue soon

Thank youu
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystle123

awesome dear. continue soon😛

thank you :)
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kennashreign

OMG...This is so sweet. Absolutely loved it!! Continue soon :)

So sweet of you to say, thank you so much!!
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishbano

Amazing.
Continue soon.

thank you dear
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Wonderful.
Cannot wait for the next part.
Please update soon :D