Excellent as usual
Love it yaar
Totally an emotional ride
Thanks for pm
Please continueEdited by Dark-Beauty - 7 years ago
Faith28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing story line...quite different from the current tv track...waiting to see how the story unfolds further. ðŸ˜Š Please update soon
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
beautifully penned...

bigddfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant  story 'interesting
pls update  soon
eager  to know what  happens  next 
nileshni679 thumbnail
Superbly done. Eagerly waiting for the next part please PM
nileshni679 thumbnail
Hello whr r you???? Waiting Mari ja rahi hoon mein khujli ho rahi hai, jaan atki hai ab to update de do pliz.
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update pl

Its been long since u updated.

Love and prayer
Yogini
samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all, I am back with two parts of #Daagi. I am really sorry for being so late this time but as many of you already know that my laptop has been broken down and I had no means to write. Even this portion, I wrote it on my brother's laptop. Anyway, I hope you all will like it. Please Vote for this portion as I have enrolled myself on Wattys2016 competition.

Happy reading...

Chapter 7 First day in his den!

[FONT]

" Sahab, we are neighbors in our village. And and... " he paused.

" And what? " Shravan asked.

"... and sahib, we were getting married but didn't, " finally Madhur replied, leaving Shravan shocked! He couldn't believe that. A scowl automatically appeared on his forehead as this was really a news to him  about his so called newly wedded wife. He felt like someone hard punch inside his chest which give him a slight heart stroke. He didn't like the fact that Suman kept everything hidden. She should have told him everything. He wanted to throw Madhur out of the house but didn't - something stopped him. All he could do at that time was asked Madhur to leave! He just nodded and left the place.

Shravan turned around and headed towards the entrance of the house. His mind was all engrossed with Madhur and Suman's relationship. He wanted to know what exactly happened between them? Were they in love? Why did they two break up? If they were not serious about their relationship then why did she agree to marry him? Did she still love him? He needed to find out all of them but for now he needed to be paiteint.

He climbed up all the stairs and finally entered in.  He saw Suman standing in the middle of the living room who was gawking at the whole house with her eyes wide open. It was a huge house with lavish interiors. The white walls were decorated with the most expensive antic paintings, expensive couches in the living area, huge chandelier hung in the middle of the roof which were still glittering in the daylight and imported carpets on the floor. The house was much better than Anand Bhavan. He had maintained his status quite high, she admitted the fact. She had never seen such a beautiful and lavish house before.  He  was enjoying her innocence. He was finding her very cute.

"Ahem! Ahem!" he cleared his throat, grabbing her attention.

She came back to reality and looked behind at him who was smiling at her. She was embarrassed and looked down. Her heartbeat rushed and sweat budded over her forehead. He walked upto her and stood two feet away in front of her.

" Hemani! Hemani! " he screamed. His voice was too loud which gave her shills down her spine. She gulped and didn't dare to look up but she knew that his eyes were still stuck at her.

There came a lady - five feet tall, dusky complexion, nearly of Suman's age, clad in purple cotton saree - it seemed like she hadn't washed it for many days, white blouse, red bangles in her dusky wrists and Mangal sutra in her neck. She stood next to Suman and looked at her from top to bottom. Suman was a new alien in the house and she was curious to know what was she doing there.

"Hemani!" Shravan said grabbing her attention.

" Ji sahib? " Hemani asked looking at Shravan but she again looked at Suman. She was not able to divert her attention from her. Somewhere she was jealous, as Suman was much more beautiful than she was whereas Arti just stole a glimpse of her but again looked down.

"Hemani, she is new here, show her your room, she will be staying with you and tell her everything. Also, I do not want any mistakes. Is that clear?" he ordered her.

" Ji Sahab, I'll make her understand everything. " She assured Shravan.

Suman all this while, either looked down or looked at Himani but never looked at Shravan. He saw Suman for one last time and left the place. Hemani scanned Suman from top to bottom once again and walked upto her. "So, where are you from? " Hemani asked. Suman could guess that she belonged to Bihar as her accent had that rural touch, also, she didn't find her quite welcoming.

" Wazirabad. " Suman replied softly.

"Hmmm...my aunt lives there. Come, let me show you the whole house. By the way, what is your name?" Hemani tried to be friendly with her and Suman too felt that.

"My name is Suman and yours? " She asked.

"Hemani. I have been working here for 3 years and I am the oldest maid here. You know what, I know everything happening here and also about Sahab. " She was trying to show her superiority to Suman. Suman, on the other hand, didn't like the fact Hemani knew him better, still she just nodded and walked with Hemani to see the whole house. It took them an hour to complete the whole house visit. During the walk, Hemani told Suman many things about Shravan like how particular he was about everything, his strictness, his anger, then she told her about all the servants and their duties and last but not the least she was the head maid, so, Suman needed to respect her.

Finally, Himani showed her their room- it was a large room situated outside the house in the courtyard with attached washrooms and kitchen. It was indeed better than Suman's mud house in her village, but Suman loved her house more than that servant quarter. She kept all her things in that quarter and peeped outside the window. She realized how her life had changed in just a period of a few days. She was indeed missing her family and felt lonely there. A lone tear fell out of her eye, which she wiped off immediately. Hemani asked her to join in the kitchen in the evening after keeping all her stuff in the room.

In the evening, after arranging all her stuff in the room she came out of the room and hesitantly stepped inside the Mansion. It was just 6:30 in the evening and the house was silent. She looked around and sighed in relief when she realised that Shravan wasn't at home. She walked inside the kitchen and saw Hemani and some other woman were cooking food there. They stopped working and smiled at Suman and she reverted with a smile.

" Hi Arti, I am Meena, I cook here for Sahab. Himani told us about you. " Meena replied.

"Hello, Meena. But...I don't know what I'd be doing here. " She said sarcastically.

" it's fine, you will come to know everything, till then you can cook with us. " Meena replied softly.

Suman had happily joined them. They told her all Shravan's favorite dishes like Chola-Chawal, Rajma, Chicken Tandoori etc. He liked only Indian food and rarely ate any other cuisine. She crammed everything. Interestingly, she was quite curious to know him more and wasn't leaving any opportunity. He was quite interesting personality, she admitted to herself, but somewhere she was very scared of him and never wanted to face him.

Soon clock stuck to 8:30 in the evening and he came back home. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He entered in and sat on the couch. He then lied down and engrossed himself on his mobile.

" Sahab is back. " Hemani alerted all the women.

Suman's breath again became out of her control and her heartbeat rose in fear and nervousness. Meena, on the other hand, quickened her moves and started making chapattis as fast as she could.

"Suman, please take water for him, fast please, otherwise he will get angry. " Meena asked.

"What, Me? Why me? Please, either of you take na, I'll handle everything here. " She tried to excuse herself.

"Suman! You are not supposed to argue here. Just do as we say. Go and take the water for him. You are already late, " Hemani ordered Suman.

She didn't have any other option. She took a glass and poured some water from the jug lying on the slab.

"What are you doing? Sahab doesn't drink this water. " Hemani stopped her.  She pulled out fresh glass from the shelf and pulled out a sealed packed bottle of mineral water from the fridge. She then filled the glass with water and gave it to her.

"Always remember Suman, he drinks this water, always a fresh bottle. Okay?" She told Suman.

"Hmm... " Suman blinked thrice. She really felt weird after knowing Shravan's habits. She kept the glass on the tray. She adjusted her saree, might be because she wanted to look good in front of him. She picked up the tray and walked outside the kitchen. She was very scared of meeting him again. She gulped again and walked slowly. Her anklets were tingling and her bangles were jingling which told him that she was near. He suddenly stopped all his work but his eyes didn't leave the mobile screen. He had never listened to these sounds before in his house. He understood that it was Suman and a smirk automatically appeared on his lips. As she was coming close to him, the sound was increasing and his heartbeat too rose. He still pretended to be busy on his mobile, she finally reached there and stood in front of him.

[/FONT]

So people, that was it. Please leave your precious reviews below and do not forget to VOTE. :) Also who all want PMs send me Buddy request and like the first post. 

Scroll down for part 8...

Edited by samridhigoodiez - 7 years ago