Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Zayed Khan on sister Sussanne supporting Hrithik Roshan

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Notwithstanding a series of murky accusations in his very public legal battle with Kangana Ranaut, Hrithik Roshan has found support from his ex wife Sussanne Khan and her family " they were spotted with the actor at a restaurant on Sunday afternoon. Now, Sussanne's brother, actor Zayed Khan has come out in support of Hrithik as he goes through trying times.
Hrithik is my brother and I support him in this (tiff with Kangana). My family has also supported him throughout (this episode) and will continue to do so. I must also say that he has handled the matter with a lot of maturity and honesty unlike the other party. It's been tough, but he has always been a joyful and happy soul, and is being himself even in this situation. He kept focus on every other aspect of his life very well despite this thing (legal battle). I know he is honest; however, I cannot comment on what people out there might think, judge or say," says Zayed.

On sister Sussanne tweeting in support of Hrithik a few days ago, by posting a picture of them in happier times, Zayed says, "That shows our real character or who we are. That shows our upbringing, the respect we have for each other. Hrithik and I meet on a regular basis and he has discussed the matter with me, but I am not going to reveal what he shared with me. We trust Hrithik in this matter and therefore, the support."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this family def has got a terrific upbringing, and they were family friends long before their kids got married...😊😊😊😊😊
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HR and Sussanne divorce is definitely amicable if this is true. I mean if there have been some bitterness, I dont think a brother will meet ex-BIL so easily.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^Zayed said he will maintain his friendship with HR immediately post the split. So yes, he is on very good terms with his ex-BIL.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
All the Khan siblings are close to HR.  It feels sad that the couple is divorced and will never be together. They all made a great family. 
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zayed Khan is supporting Hrithik only because he's the father of his nephews not because it's the TRUTH! Wake up call!