Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

So kangna fans doesn't believe anything that the Sumans say, doesn't believe that kangna does black magic, doesn't believe that she abused Adhyan, doesn't even believe that she treated Adhyan like a slave but Kangna shippers believe Adhyan when he says that Kangna texted Hrithik intimate stuffs and Hrithik still caster her in Krrish 3 ?

According to Hrithik , she stalked him since 2014, and he has proved his statement, his fans believe in his words and he proved it with solid proofs. The entire legal case revolves around the 2014-2015 time period, in which kangna has already made false claims like Hrithik hacking her email, Hrithik proposing her in Paris, Her morphed pic with Hrithik. Let her at first prove that she is not lying and then we can dissect about how big of a liar Hrithik is .

Kangna fans here are utterly confused , they trust kangna but she has proved Nothing but her craziness and lies, kangna fans also believe that Hrithik is lying but they don't even dare to speak about those third class emails and her Asperger's syndrome which is already proven and it's a fact that if those emails and Asperger's story would be false the bat shit psychology kangna would never sit silently and hide like a spineless loser in her house, instead she would release a proper statement claiming how she is not involved, but she chose to claim that Hrithik hacked her account which obviously is as believable as her other unproven true stories .

Moral of the story is, she has been shown her status, Hrithik isn't a fool to take up such a huge scandal deliberately unless he's sure that yes right, if he would have slept with her, he would have let her talk crap and things would die down, moreover being a Hrithik fan I do know that he would definitely date a pope ( as he has said ) rather than dating some body like kangna ( no offense to her fans or her background ), because he would never fall for somebody like her, she isn't his type and it's obvious when one watches their Krrish promotions together, he doesn't even seem remotely attracted to her. He's a boring man with a boring approach towards life, somebody so daring and blind in dreams like kangna is never his piece of cake.

nly one question..the morphed pic. if it was morphed how come all of us at IF saw the unmorphed pic
If they knew kangana was doing black magic, then their pandit must hv undone the back magic. did adhyayans career soar? after that?
if kangana is doing black magic to harm adhyayans career,why she didnt do black magic to make her own career soar only now in 2015 after joining films in 2003 she is getting success.

U first answer this question then will come to the next ones.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
They need to stop now .This is getting a bit much.
But I do believe it. KR screams Nutcase. 
@Pakeeza

Did I say that I believe in kangna doing black magic ? Huh , you seem to ask questions without reading the entire post I believe .. Lol ...
These Sumans cannot be entirely true about Kangna's character and simultaneously everything they say about her cannot be a lie too, it depends on us to believe what we want to.

Lastly , whole IF saw the unmorphed pic ? Well but then even if it's unmorphed , how come Suzzane and Goldie Behl and Hrithik's team claimed that the pic was doctored and in defense kangna couldn't show something else that the picture was actually a real one and not what Hrithik and Suzzane claimed to be . So now tell me why should I believe kangna here ? She does not defend her stand, hides herself when the opposition attacks with proofs after proofs, accusations after accusations and you are still stuck and pinning over that stupid and lame picture ? heck in that picture kangna herself looks so agitated that as if not her lover but somebody unknown has grabbed her, and she chose that holy pic as her evidence ? Lmao , I could do better than this because even once upon a time o used to dream Hrithik as my boyfriend and husband .. Lol
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pakeezah

nly one question..the morphed pic. if it was morphed how come all of us at IF saw the unmorphed pic
If they knew kangana was doing black magic, then their pandit must hv undone the back magic. did adhyayans career soar? after that?
if kangana is doing black magic to harm adhyayans career,why she didnt do black magic to make her own career soar only now in 2015 after joining films in 2003 she is getting success.

U first answer this question then will come to the next ones.

Morphed or not it is a party photo where 40+ peoples were invited including HR's wife Suzzane.
Photo khinchai suzzane ke samney sabke sath
Koi pvt photo dono ki jo prove kar sake ki dono dating karte the wo dene main safal nahin hui queen Kangana.
Baise ye Kangana kounsi desh ki queen hai ðŸ˜†
Baat yehi hai ki Kangana koi proof dene main safal nahin hui,sayad uske pass koi proof hai bhi nahin
Na hin Paris proposal ki koi photo hai uske pass. Kangana ney ek bhi photo nahin khinchi,koi proof nahin aur Hritik ney propose mara ðŸĪŠ
Hritik ki photo Paris Hilton ke sath bhi hai party main, so is logic se Hritik ka affair Paris hilton ke sath 
Lets just do a little role reversal here and lets say its actually one of Hrithik's closet affairs that chose to speak at this very opportune moment and release some insiders info against him a la Sumans manner...Is the reaction still going to be the same about it? That the girl is an attention seeker yada yada yada and that she is crying like a half girl (some even called Adhayan a half man..whatever that means)...

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

So kangna fans doesn't believe anything that the Sumans say, doesn't believe that kangna does black magic, doesn't believe that she abused Adhyan, doesn't even believe that she treated Adhyan like a slave but Kangna shippers believe Adhyan when he says that Kangna texted Hrithik intimate stuffs and Hrithik still caster her in Krrish 3 ?

I guess you don't have a solid understanding of nuance. 

I believe that Adha loser went to the Filmfare Awards and had to stand in the back while Kangana did interviews. I believe that she went on stage and didn't thank him.  But here's the thing:  I don't care. This is a non-issue. It does not portray Kangana badly at all even though they are trying to use it for that purpose.

I believe that Adha loser shaved his head just like the Sumans say except I again don't care or consider it important in any way, shape, or form. Even if Kangana was responsible for influencing him, who the hell cares?! It's a normal thing for couples to give each other advice on looks, clothing, and hairstyles.

I believe that Kangu didn't let him enter her house in the middle of the night and he called his parents on the phone and cried like an entitled baby.  But again, who cares? They probably had a fight and she reserves the right not to let him enter her house.  Again the Sumans are trying to make it look like some horrible thing but it's not.

I believe that the Sumans found some coins and sopari in a drawer but again, who cares?! They are trying to make unimportant things into major scandals with Kangana being some evil force and their baby boy an idiot.

So I believe them but I don't think the things they are trying to use to portray Kangana as some evil witch work at all. 

The only important information they really gave away is that Adha loser broke up with Kangu because she was sexting Hrithik way back during Kites, which makes Hrithik into the big liar.

Now how about the Hrithk fans answering about how they were crazily supporting Adha as a paragon of virtue and poor poor oppressed rich man.  Now suddenly his story about breaking up with Kangana because of Hrithik is untrue? You're in a fix!

It's actually stunning that Hrithik is being taken down by the most unexpected source. Who knew Shekhar Suman would have a hand in putting a big blot on Hrithik's character? Amazing.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His parents should know that no matter what... Kangana should only thank for herself. Maybe Adha loser provided emotional support, but it was up to Kangana to do the work she did. His parents are such a moochers. 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Lets just do a little role reversal here and lets say its actually one of Hrithik's closet affairs that chose to speak at this very opportune moment and release some insiders info against him a la Sumans manner...Is the reaction still going to be the same about it? That the girl is an attention seeker yada yada yada and that she is crying like a half girl (some even called Adhayan a half man..whatever that means)...

ðŸĪ”

Lazy argument. Yes, I will say this even if it is a girl. Since KSG is the male equivalent of Kangana currently, let us assume Bips (hopefully not) says he performed black magic on her to get a foot into BW and married her in top speed given his history of marriage, I will still not believe. I will mock. I will believe he has sociopathic tendencies and used his wiles on her, but I will also question why Bips being a 37 year old, smart woman fell for it. Even if the parents go on national TV like this, no. Black magic as proof of a person's guilt, hell no. Man, woman, child I don't care. I don't care what you believe, Santa, fairies, Transformers but don't you dare expect me to believe that black magic is the reason for any of your faults or failure. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think sumans are taking advantage of Hritik-Kangana case where kangana has been proven wrong. They were quiet when this entire fiasco started and many people were in favor of kangana, but as soon as kangana was proven guilty, sumans started coming out one after another to play their game.
Kangana is not a saint, she might have done something really wrong with Adhyayan thats why that guy is so bitter about her. Otherwise break up happens, shit happens but people dont carry grudges. But version of sumans is far from reality and unbelievable. Who believes in nonsense like black magic? If black magic can make and break everything, people would leave their work and start doing black magic. And they believe Kangana used to mix her blood in food 😆 Thats totally lame. They are trying to make this case entire Jaadu-Tona-mantra episode of a horror show. May be they want bhatt to take this story and caste their floppy Adhyayan in that movie.

And on top of that they are taking names of people without hesitation. They are trying to prove Pancholi as a victim, an old married man who had affair with a girl who was half of his age, he shamelessly had a fling with her, and they are presenting him as a victim. Now Aditya's family is unhappy and problems are going on. God knows what must be happening with Ajay and sanjay. Then he started talking about goodness of Abhishek Bachan who is no where related to this case, he is good and all that, but who asked Adhyayan to give character certificate to Abhishek? Abhishek is good or not is not the matter here.

All we know is Adhyayan was a spineless loser if we believe their version of jaadu-tona. Kangana used to abuse his entire family but he didnt walk out of relationship nor mama-papa asked him to leave her. Kangana used to beat him, abuse him, throw him out of the house, but he just cried sitting in room and outside house. Why? Because he was tied by black magic? 😆 This sounds like a lame daily soap story where husband would misbehaves, mistreat and cheat on wife, but wife cant do anything except shading tears. Why? because she has been tied by  Mangalsutra. 😆 Most ridiculous thing is kangana kicked him out of the house, he called his parents to inform this, and his parents became busy in dying 1000 death, requested kangana to take him inside. Why didnt they ask him to come back at their home, why did they even ask her to take him back?  Or they never wanted him back? 

Worst is he relieved that Kangana's obsession and emails started during kites days. This will make Roshans look like fools. If she was obsessed and a stalker, why did they take him in krish? Krish was their home production and they decided every casting. 

I guess they are hurt because they didnt get expected reaction. Neither Kangana blasted on them nor Hritik acknowledged them publicly. All they felt is left out, now they all are hell bent on making all supernatural power stories and want people to believe non existing things exist. They want this entire focus which is on Hritik-Kangana should come on them and they should get the publicity. They want all focus.

If his (Adhyayan) was just to bring out truth, he would have disappeared after giving the first interview and let people think whatever they want but entire khandan is coming out one after another to share Jaadu tona and apavitra khoon story which normal public wont even understand.  

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 8 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wonder why KR is not responding to this.