poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Did u guys know about the beach up.  Pearl is in love with hiba now.
Hmmm wish asmi gets a good break soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They broke up for a while now dats really sad.Hoping asmi gets a good show
ritvi23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriously feeling bad for asmii...hope she would get all happinesss...
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think Pearl is dating anybody. neither did he date Asmita.😆 Its all part and parcel of glamour world to link up co stars.
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the thing is they never publicly dated so i don't know if thats true. but unfollowing and all seems maybe its true.
hope asmita gets a good show
chemgirl thumbnail
I just wanna pearmita back together...friends or couple i dont care...miss their selfies...miss mehbeer
shwadhin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
with their split our least hope of getting BD season 3 or any additional episode on hotstar is shattered!Thanks to them..
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pearl & Asmita were definitely dating...I think Pearl cheated on her. 

I am not in touch with Pearl; he is a stranger to me now: Asmita Sood

One of the most famous and loveable couples of television Asmita Sood and Pearl V Puri's relationship has gone kaput. 

Though the duo never admitted to being in a relationship, their love and affection for each other made it pretty obvious.

Their love story took a u-turn when Pearl fell in love with his Meri Saasu Maa co-star Hiba Nawab.

According to our sources, Pearl broke up with his Badtameez Dil co-star Asmita few months ago and is currently in love with Hiba.

Tellychakkar had earlier reported about Hiba being over possessive about Pearl (Read here: Why did Hiba Nawab get furious on Pearl V Puri?)

This time too Pearl has rubbished the news of his affair with Hiba. When Pearl and Asmita unfollowed each other on Instagram, it sparked of rumors of their split.

To get more clarity about the news, we buzzed Asmita, who shared, "Pearl and I are not in touch anymore. He was a very special person in my life and we shared a great bond. He was more than a good friend to me. But there were lot of things that were hidden from me, which I got to know from other people. Now, he has different set of friends and I am occupied with my daily meetings. Life is not always the same...so yes, things have changed a lot and we don't talk to each other anymore."

She continued, "Talking about unfollowing each other on Instagram, that's because when we are not friends, why do I follow a stranger? His updates don't give me good vibes."

So were you aware about him dating Hiba? "I don't want to comment on it. Call Pearl and Hiba, as I don't keep tabs on them."

The actress seems to be rather angry. We hope that they sort out their differences soon.

Edited by Anam... - 7 years ago
MehbeerMyWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail
I guess Pearl is another KSG 😆
Great Asmita Deserve best
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pearl looks innocent, didn't think he'd turn out like this. Like they say, appearances are deceptive.