Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canoodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i finally got to this one, i have bookmarked all the ones you've written so far and i am trying to read them when time permits. 
this one was just as good as the last one Anjali, it's so sweet, i have started watching the show now but i am already on episode 9 and i am loving it so far, i can already see that your characterization of them is on point! looking forward to reading more from you soon :)

-Meera
Sashnihaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
loved it! both of them are so adorable! waiting to read more of your work. Loving your work so far. 
If you PM people when you have a new work please do PM me with the update! :D  
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canoodle

i finally got to this one, i have bookmarked all the ones you've written so far and i am trying to read them when time permits. 

this one was just as good as the last one Anjali, it's so sweet, i have started watching the show now but i am already on episode 9 and i am loving it so far, i can already see that your characterization of them is on point! looking forward to reading more from you soon :)

-Meera

MEERAAA! I am so glad you're watching the show babes! It's so amazing, ahhh, thanks! I try I try, lol. What episode are you at now?!
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Write more of fluff please Anjie :(( partially these two OSes did force me to watch the show and I am not at all complaining :D 
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Write more of fluff please Anjie :(( partially these two OSes did force me to watch the show and I am not at all complaining :D 

AHHH! I love it when people tell me that they started watching the show after reading my writing based off the show. it's like "YESSS WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE MY FRIENDS" 
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I started watching the show after this OS and I am not kidding I fell in love with shravan after this and it's companion piece
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow amazing beautiful Astonm (your sweet name?!)..I have read so many of your OSs/SSs in one go & I must say I loved them all!

Thank you so much.

These are what I have read so far & hope to read more of your works in the future! Keep up the wonderful work!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4619092

ShraMan OS: The Ways He Loves Me

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4620363

ShraMan OS: Loving Her [Companion to "The Ways He Loves Me"]

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4628664

ShraMan OS: The Villain

Lots of Love,

Spandana

ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
beautiful OS!
Shravan's feelings for his Sumo, beautifully written!
Really really beautiful!!
minakrish thumbnail
Ooohhh... I loved Shravan's point of view on your first OS.
I swear I love how weird he is when he has trusting issues but when it comes to love he is so adorable.
Love it to the core. ❤️
~ Mrina <3
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is just fantastic n very heart warming. I love ur stories.