Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think she was just joking.. :)
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love kamya she is ver strong and amazing women i saw her in big boss. And i dont know but if the more than half of the epusode was focused on her and kp like seriosly hosts and commentators were just talking about kps come on dude lets focus on the game...!!
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kamya is very strong, if the commentators were so focused on the kp vs kp shit rather than the match then obviously they had to get it back !! And I am proud Kamya did.. It is better to openly express rather than do the blame game in the match also.. This was a far better match where the exes were cordial with each other instead of showing the tension in the match too!!
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about Kamya but I wonder what would be Ankita's reaction if she'll watch the match 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I will never forgive Karan for what he's done to me- Kamya Punjabi on Karan Patel

May 2, 2016 Rasika Deshpande54874 reads6 comments

It seems the Kamya Punjabi-Karan Patel story just refuses to end! Just a few months ago, Kamya while talking to us had clearly stated how she had no intentions of wanting Karan back in her life ever! She had also said that if someone who walks out of your life is seen with another woman in just two days, then that person does not deserve to be taken back!

Now, after such a powerful statement,  what raised our eyebrows was the recent news of  these two flirting at a recent BCL match, where their teams were pitched against each other. We called up Kamya Punjabi to clarify this news.  Known for speaking her mind, Kamya did not mince words! She was blunt enough to say that she has never shied away from talking about her likes and dislikes. "Firstly I haven't flirted at all with anyone during the match. The match I dont know why but eventually looked as if it was more between Karan and Kamya rather than Chandigarh Cubs and Jaipur Raj Joshiley! I was being constantly asked questions pertaining to Karan during the match. I also asked them why I was being questioned over Karan and not pertaining to the match or the teams!," said Kamya. She further said, "Match reh gaya side mein, story yeh ban gayi ki Kamya Punjabi confessed her love for Karan!"  
When asked if she hugged Karan after the match, she said, "Everybody asked me to congratulate the team on their win. And You know what, we aren't rivals. But that doesn't mean I have forgiven him. I will never forgive Karan for what he's done to me! Having said that I do not regret whatever I said during the match in reference to him. Yes I love him but that is a feeling noone has any control over. If one has control over such feelings toh woh pyaar nahi. But yes, I do not want him back into my life ever! We both are happy in our individual spaces!" Kamya further stated, "Just to congratulate the team on their win, mujhe zabardasti Pritam le gaya wahan! But Karan and I took it very sportingly and had absolutely no intentions of creating any kind of controversy! It has all been just blown out of proportion!"

The poised lady also stated,"Whatever has happened in the past, I will not be able to forget it, pyaar nahi badla hai. But that is something that is not up to me. It's something that is not in our hands. And Yes, Kamya Punjabi bilkul flirt nahi karti! Also, I still stick to what I had told you guys a few months ago," she said.