Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

I am feeling really sad as i say this. Gurdip made Sindoor what it is today. Her powerful portrayal as the mad Vedika caught the attention of all the viewers when Sindoor began. To top it all, the chemistry that Sachin and Gurdip shared on-screen was something to be watched , that kept us smiling all the time... We will surely miss this awesome chemistry between them. Wonder what is in store for us in Sindoor after Vedika's death.

Things are really going to be tough for Dhruv now. The next many many episodes to come will surely have a sad,  depressed, lost Dhruv....😭

Anyways, We all wish Gurdip the Best of Luck in her life. It will be nice to see her back in Sindoor, the place where she rightly belongs to and in Dhurv's arms... 😳 Kaash , this becomes true!!!😭

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
bye bye gurdeep... we'll miss your smile!!!
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gurdeep... you really made STNK what it is now and it will not be the same at all without you. We wish you all the best with your marriage and hope to see you back as Vedika with Dhruv soon...

dkdisha thumbnail
umm why is she leaving the show all of a sudden?

Jessi
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gurdeep wish you all the best for your happy life
but so far as sindoor concern you are the main person, if you will go we will loose our interest from this serial and i am sure lots of viewers will stop watching this serial so please don't go
take a couple of weeks vacation but come back
i don't think Sindoor without you
😭
purplegurl704 thumbnail
😭 😭 who is BP?? I dont noe who that is can somebody tell me?? Vedika its sad tht u have to go!!!!
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
byebye vedika i will miss u and didnt want u to leave but i ish u a happy married life wid ur hubby
beautiful angel thumbnail

bye vedika!!!im sad so so so sad

seriously, i wish u all the best in ur upcoming wedding.
Fgaznavi thumbnail
bye bye gurdeep... we'll miss your smile!!!

How can u even say that....

Most of the time she is CRYING...
I am Happy that she is leaving..
Sinndoor has become so dull with her ronna dhoona..

At last there might be some thing else or someone else who doesnt cry as much..

I am sorry guys but i totally dont agree with u and i think i am entitled to do that as each and every one of us has our own right..

Hugs and kisses and lots of Cuteness
Fgaznavi..
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gurdeep wish u all da best in ur married lyf...but [lzzz do cum bak into sindooor we all need u dhruv needz u...luv ya loadzzzzz 😭