Will u guys watch Gul's new show?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Ur show is ending now wid Gul's show only replacing dis one. I don't watch dis show but just want to know how many will watch Gul's new show. Wid d experience of Qubool Hai, I got to know dat Gul destroys her every show wid stupid things. In my opinion, only Humse Hai Life n Suvreen Guggal were d shows which were fine n not destroyed beyond limit. I know dat dis show will show nonsense n even though it will have good start it will start showing its true colours. Even Parth Samthaan(earlier choice of hero) n Laksh Lalwani cud not bring me to watch dis show. I loved Parth in BFF n KYY n loved Laksh in Warrior High. But I knew dat agar hero SRK bhi ho to main Gul ka show nahi dekhungi. Her new will have 2 rich guys falling for a poor but simple n principled girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
I dont think surveen goggal and humse hai life are Guls shows

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think surveen goggal and humse hai life are Guls shows

They r her shows only dear. It was clearly shown in d credits of both d shows😊.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
what channel did they come on? are they available online?
[QUOTE=HeavenlyBliss.]what channel did they come on? are they available online?[/QUOTE?
On Channel V. O Gujariya also came on Channel V. See hotstar of they available or not. On Forum 32, lots of things r written on those shows.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Hotstar doesnt work here :(
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Ur show is ending now wid Gul's show only replacing dis one. I don't watch dis show but just want to know how many will watch Gul's new show. Wid d experience of Qubool Hai, I got to know dat Gul destroys her every show wid stupid things. In my opinion, only Humse Hai Life n Suvreen Guggal were d shows which were fine n not destroyed beyond limit. I know dat dis show will show nonsense n even though it will have good start it will start showing its true colours. Even Parth Samthaan(earlier choice of hero) n Laksh Lalwani cud not bring me to watch dis show. I loved Parth in BFF n KYY n loved Laksh in Warrior High. But I knew dat agar hero SRK bhi ho to main Gul ka show nahi dekhungi. Her new will have 2 rich guys falling for a poor but simple n principled girl.

Lmao i started watching for Laksh and i can say Laksh has done a fab job and has improved a lot in his acting skills. Umm i liked her IPK too so i gave this show a try. I started watching for Laksh so im defo not watching the new show, n i particularly dont like Reyansh Bhatia or whatever his name is. But i feel since that show will b a love triangle not involving naagins people will surely watch and Gul khan is actually known for her love stories so i guess the couple will be a hit. Yet im not gonna watch. This show has given Laksh a lot so Im just hoping Laksh gets a new show (hopefully youth) soon and comes back with his polished acting skills.
DLSR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and i want  another lakshima show on any other channel except bindass as i cant see bindass channel
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The best shows i've watched from 4 lions aka gul is geet hui sabse parayi and iss pyar ko kya naam doon. 
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon was number one in the uk viewership and internationally. So when i heard adhuri kahani hamari is from the same production i was really happy. 

But after the the flash back story ended and current krish rads story started i was dissapionted. 

I dont think i'll ever watch gul's shows again. But geet and IPKKND were the best shows by gul. Dont know what happening with the production house and gul.