SRK to shoot for Imtiaz Ali's film before Aanand L Rai's

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan to shoot for Imtiaz Ali's film before Aanand L Rai's

4 hours  Author : Gaurav Dubey
Not so long back when Shah Rukh Khan was still shooting for 'Fan', there was news about him having given the nod to both Imtiaz Ali and Aanand L Rai to star in both their movies. Shah Rukh Khan Now that 'Fan' is done, one was curious about which movie would he finally choose. According to the latest buzz, SRK has finally decided to go ahead with Imtiaz Ali's film first. Also read: Imtiaz Ali's film with SRK to go on floors this year A source says, "Shah Rukh has given a green signal to both Aanand and Imtiaz but he will first start shooting for Imtiaz Ali's film and post that he will shoot Aanand Rai's film." The superstar who's right now high on the critical acclaim that 'Fan' has got, is still busy with post production and later promotions of 'Raees'. Soon after that's done, he has alloted dates to Imtiaz. Imtiaz Ali and Aanand L Rai A source close to the star confirms the news and says, "Imtiaz's script is all ready and is just waiting to go on the floors, while Aanand's script is still being worked on. So it seems logical that SRK chooses to do Imtiaz's film first." Also read: Aanand L Rai: Film with Shah Rukh my most ambitious project Shah Rukh Khan is most likely to romance Anushka Sharma in Imtiaz's film and it is expected to go on the floors by July or August. If all goes well, Ali is hoping to release the film next year. When contacted Imtiaz Ali and the spokesperson for Shah Rukh Khan remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope its a light hearted film...and not like Rockstar or Tamasha which go over your head πŸ€” SRK I hope you are choosing scripts carefully πŸ€”πŸ˜³

anyways i am more excited for ALR's dwarf film...πŸ‘πŸΌ
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpled.smile

Hope its a light hearted film...and not like Rockstar or Tamasha which go over your head πŸ€” SRK I hope you are choosing scripts carefully πŸ€”πŸ˜³

anyways i am more excited for ALR's dwarf film...πŸ‘πŸΌ

For me, it is the other way round. πŸ˜†

Quoting from Imtiaz's interview after Tamasha ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3391049/Larger-life-pop-philosopher-Tamasha-director-Imtiaz-Ali-says-wants-make-films-brim-sunshine.html ) 

"Right now, I want to make a fun film " something wild, irresponsible, brimming with sunshine. Too many people have told me my films are getting dark. I want to go the other way now." 

"I would love to make a larger-than-life film but it's just that I have not been able to strike the right idea for it. I want to make different kinds of films but they should be within the sensibility that appeals to me," he says. 

To me this implies, movies in the way of Socha Na Tha or Jab We Met. 

One one side, we have Imtiaz who wants to break away from his dark film image. On the other side we have Sharukh, who continuously experimented with technology, at the cost of a story. Both went too deep in their experiment and seem to realise what went wrong. If they can get that right, we might have a great movie.

If Imtiaz's movie happens next, Sharukh will successively have two movies (not including Gawri Shinde, as I don't know the length of the character), where he is not acting larger than life. Both are good for him to make a come back. He can decide on ALR's film (which is again going to be high budget with VFX) after the results of these two movies. Adi's film, seriously he should take a call after Befikre is out. 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Oh if thts the case then fine 😊 Been a long time since srk played a simple character... and if this film has a simple yet beautiful story then i m sure it will strike the right chord with the audience.. πŸ˜ƒ

but i will still be more excited for alr's film until we get to knw more abt this imtiaz film 😊
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm imtiaz is a good director i hope movie will be interesting how abt Dp than anushka or anushka is right??