Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
wow that shocking...its hard to believ i don't know that guy
but the way he is talking about mistreating his father n te abuse..and the black magic man...i know Bollywood and Hollywood stars do black magic for star dom but its terrifying
i am happy though i know she is a good actress...i had never like her...and i trust myself
Edited by march2011 - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Shrey: Wait wait, MrsKhan?? Like, you mean Mrs Fawad Khan?

Hah. You wish. 😡
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

@Shrey: Wait wait, MrsKhan?? Like, you mean Mrs Fawad Khan?

Hah. You wish. 😡

She means both MRs. SRK and  Mrs.FK😆
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

"Who Is Adhyayen Suman?" - Aditya Pancholi Reacts

April 29, 2016

Aditya Pancholi, Kangana Ranaut

Adhyayen Sumans explosive interview about Kangana Ranaut has created quite a frenzy. He even mentioned in the interview that Kangana's ex, Aditya Pancholi had warned him about dating her. When Aditya was asked about this, he said:

Kaun hai woh? Kiski baat kar rahe ho? Usko leke aao re tum! (Who is he? Who are you talking about? Go get him, you!)

"http://www.missmalini.com/2016/04/29/adhayayen-suman-asks-aditya-pancholi/

pakeezah thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260507&TPN=2

look at the above post

in interview he praises her and wants to work with her (this is 2014).
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What ever it is. I recall back the 2008 interview of Aditya Pancholi.

Read AP interview and compare with AS interview.

😛

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=975600&loggedin=1
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

<h1>

"Who Is Adhyayen Suman?" - Aditya Pancholi Reacts
</h1>

April 29, 2016

Aditya Pancholi, Kangana Ranaut

Adhyayen Sumans explosive interview about Kangana Ranaut has created quite a frenzy. He even mentioned in the interview that Kangana's ex, Aditya Pancholi had warned him about dating her. When Aditya was asked about this, he said:

Kaun hai woh? Kiski baat kar rahe ho? Usko leke aao re tum! (Who is he? Who are you talking about? Go get him, you!)

<h1>
"http://www.missmalini.com/2016/04/29/adhayayen-suman-asks-aditya-pancholi/
</h1>

Read this 2008 interview. What AP said about Kangana & AS. Welcome to the circus!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=975600&TPN=5

😆 😆
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nova19

It's being reported Pancholi has signed a non disclosure agreement (I think for a book deal but that doesn't make sense if he's calling it fiction so maybe Kangana's lawyer has done at least one thing right ...) 

http://www.india.com/showbiz/aditya-pancholi-to-reveal-more-dirty-secrets-about-his-relationship-with-kangana-ranaut-watch-video-1144875/

Awww ADDY stole ADDY's thunder. After AS's khulaasa, AP's will seem so pheeka. Uska book ka life kharab kar diya Suman k ladka.😆😆😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Adhyayan sems to be the sort who likes to kick a horse when it's down. What better way to grab some eyeballs and make the janta remember that he exists? Kangana is in the news so lemme talk about how she manipulated me & made me eat her 'impure blood'. W*F!! 🤢

Maybe it was an abusive relationship but how do we know he or his family did not abuse her back? We only have his side of the story. And then the boy prattles on about black magic & graveyards & midnight pujas. Well Bubba, you Momma invited a pandit who just assumed she was  force feeding you impure blood to errr..do what? Keep washing your clothes  & cooking your food. So believable. If she's into kaaala jaadu, so are you & your Mommy. He further adds that the same pandit called her a PISHACHINI on national TV. Wait. Lemme go LMAO!!! 😆 ðŸ˜† After all, a successful woman has to be a witch, a pishachini or a wh**e to be successful, ain't it Suman Jr? He also says that she wanted to be associated with a 'respectable Bollywoood family' and hence she chose to date him. Hahahahaha! 😆 No one knows anything about the respectable Sumans. He talks like he is Bollywood royalty. Kangana got zilch out of associating with your family. You family and you lapped up all the publicity dating her threw your way. And gaalis? Gee, hope your virgin ears survived.

I do feel that Kangana has issues but so do the men in her life. Must have been a bad breakup but Adhyayan seems to be a victim more of failure rather than of just Kangana and her eccentricities.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Adhyayan sems to be the sort who likes to kick a horse when it's down. What better way to grab some eyeballs and make the janta remember that he exists? Kangana is in the news so lemme talk about how she manipulated me & made me eat her 'impure blood'. W*F!! 🤢

Maybe it was an abusive relationship but how do we know he or his family did not abuse her back? We only have his side of the story. And then the boy prattles on about black magic & graveyards & midnight pujas. Well Bubba, you Momma invited a pandit who just assumed she was  force feeding you impure blood to errr..do what? Keep washing your clothes  & cooking your food. So believable. If she's into kaaala jaadu, so are you & your Mommy. He further adds that the same pandit called her a PISHACHINI on national TV. Wait. Lemme go LMAO!!! 😆 ðŸ˜† After all, a successful woman has to be a witch, a pishachini or a wh**e to be successful, ain't it Suman Jr? He also says that she wanted to be associated with a 'respectable Bollywoood family' and hence she chose to date him. Hahahahaha! 😆 No one knows anything about the respectable Sumans. He talks like he is Bollywood royalty. Kangana got zilch out of associating with your family. You family and you lapped up all the publicity dating her threw your way. And gaalis? Gee, hope your virgin ears survived.

I do feel that Kangana has issues but so do the men in her life. Must have been a bad breakup but Adhyayan seems to be a victim more of failure rather than of just Kangana and her eccentricities.

I LOVE YOU! Great to see you posting here! Adhyana Suman probably grew up watching Kekta shows. ðŸ˜†