Posted: 8 years ago
My first double post. 
ETA; Must be black magic. ğŸ˜‰
Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Perhaps i am focusing on the superfluous details, but i am really surprised that Shekhar Suman who I thought was a mostly TV actor had the money to send his son abroad for studying and presented him with a 7 series BMW😲. Do TV actors make that much money ? Wow.

He used to host a TV show which Is extremely popular ji the 90s, has done a lot of movies etc. He must've invested wisely. That's how you make money. :)

Though yes on Indian TV stars make a LOT of money! They make more abroad! On Anerican prime time newcomers get anywhere from 15-25 Lakhs PER episode!!!

Why do you think everyone dies to be an actor. 😆 😆
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

He used to host a TV show which Is extremely popular ji the 90s, has done a lot of movies etc. He must've invested wisely. That's how you make money. :)

Though yes on Indian TV stars make a LOT of money! They make more abroad! On Anerican prime time newcomers get anywhere from 15-25 Lakhs PER episode!!!

Why do you think everyone dies to be an actor. 😆 😆

But TV actor MEB ? Itna ? 😲 It's like Aryan Khan and Abhishek Bachchan life story. I did not bat an eye then but this I did. 

I am in the wrong country and business MEB. I am not pretty as PC so HW would not want me, 🤔 but I can be like Kat but in TV or friends with SRK since he presents people with BMWs. 😆 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^ LOL. Yes love! TV has a LOT of money! Esp US TV, PC is very rich thanks to benign a top actress so she doesn't care about Quantico money but always good to have more. 😆

Oh Shah is an excellent businessman! He could've been a tycoon rather than actor if things would've turned out differently. To come from humble roots to where he has reached? Incredible!!!

He's very very rich, he has invested all over India & Middle East hence he is much much richer than most actors in BW & India infact,so he can afford to gift people BMWs & bungalows. 😆 Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK supposedly gave Rajni a BMW 7 series, Like he needs it. I want a BMW 7 series now ğŸ˜†
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

Typical, he's a guy, not successful, so he must be lying.  Also, if events do not follow a certain sequence of pattern according to my thoughts , then it obviously did not happen! 😆

no, he isn't being vilified because he's a guy. His track record, and that of his father, isn't exactly stellar. keeping that in mind, it isn't radical to assume that if these events did occur, they would've been aired publicly after their split. 

Kangana was with him when he was making his debut and she was already hot property. He moved on to oblivion after his debut failure and now is back to mooch off her name, again. I do see a pattern. If this were coming from someone else, I wouldn't bat an eye. Someone who has a record of not being embroiled in controversies. This guy? He probably sees this as another opportunity to get back into the headlines. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 8 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
it's getting over the top seems like!😕

I'm really having a hard time believing Kangana hitting up Adhayan, and he just kept quiet all the time? how's this even possible? Not possible as men can't take women hitting them up!

He's just using this situation for publicity!

Edited by Sano88 - 8 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

it's getting over the top seems like!😕

I'm really having a hard time believing Kangana hitting up Adhayan, and he just kept quiet all the time? how's this even possible? he's just using the situation i guess!

Right? His father would've been at the police station the next hour. That guy is a loud-mouth, no way would this have been kept under wraps for this long. 
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Right? His father would've been at the police station the next hour. That guy is a loud-mouth, no way would this have been kept under wraps for this long. 

exactly! Leave that aside.. he would have slapped back kangana right away! he's trying to be a sweeet innocent boy here who only knows how to love and nothing else. loser.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Black magic , crazy ex , an abusive relationship, an alleged fake relationship claim by another menz depressive etc. has all the ingredients for a right horror tv show ..my head spinned just from skimming a little bit of the interview .

I feel for the poor guy ,but somewhere feel he is made to believed some stuff. Looks like Kangana wanted to scare his shit out of thus guy,It seems she did. When any people love controling another human, it give them sadistic pleasure of frightening their victims.Maybe, Kangana pretended to do this to scare the shit out lf him,still very very freaky man.
Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 8 years ago