Posted: 7 years ago

12 Quotes By The Legendary Zohra Sehgal That'll Make You See Life In A Whole New Light

by

SHARES

Legendary Bollywood actress Zohra Sehgal was full of life. A charismatic personality, she started her career as a dancer with Uday Shankar in 1935, and went on to essay character roles in movies, with great perfection. Lovingly known as the laadli of entertainment and the doyenne of Indian theatre, Zohra's career spanned across seven decades, during which she did many films and stage productions. Even when she was over a hundred years old, she had a zeal for life which reflects in her bold and daring ways. She would laugh and made other laugh with herself! The veteran actress will always stay in her hearts for her infectious enthusiasm.  

On 104th birth anniversary of the quintessential Bollywood queen, here are 12 of her best quotes about life!

She was indeed the real queen of sass!

All images designed by Disha Bhanot.

This picture is priceless! 😃😆
Aww..This made me Smile...
Lovely Quotes...!!!

Wow! Loved her quotes on Life! 👏 
Such a spirited, witty, gutsy lady! The Doyenne of Indian theater and played the grand old Matriarch in many Indian and Indo-British movies!

Amazing lady...what zest for life! A lot of us can learn something from her instead of cribbing over small things. 
Such a gutsy lady! Such an inspiration.. 👏
Wow wow

I just got a whole lot of inspiration and zest for life- I'm not joking! What beautiful, and still not preachy type of quotes! Bookmarking this page ❤️
Great read. Love the quotes!
She is so cute and full of life even at this age!
A lesson has been learnt.
I love her! I've always loved her!!!

She's feisty, brilliant & super talented but what made her stand out was that twinkling mischief that shone in her eyes BRIGHT & showed in her words. She was much much ahead of her time & must've scandalised her proper & very aristocratic family with her life-decisions but that's her ultimate gift- To live life on your own terms. <3
This brought a smile on my face.

What a wonderful lady!! She truly lived her life to the fullest.