Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You guys..I noticed something..you know the pic with Ritik touching Shivu's back? Yeah, it's not him touching her back but untying the dori of her blouse. ☺️ I fixed the pictures a bit to remove the dark tint and you can clearly see his hand on her dori.

Lage haath  fixed the other pic too...so clear. ☺️

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You guys..I noticed something..you know the pic with Ritik touching Shivu's back? Yeah, it's not him touching her back but untying the dori of her blouse. ☺️ I fixed the pictures a bit to remove the dark tint and you can clearly see his hand on her dori.

Lage haath  fixed the other pic too...so clear. ☺️

that's like a good girl😆
rnm_83 thumbnail
Ha ha good one..tia...ritik bahut stressed and emotional lag Raha hai...looks like sr giving lot of tension to him...phele sr ki nahi toh kisiko pata nahi tha aur ab ki toh danke kichot pe elan huya...Haye episode kab ayega😆😆 Edited by rnm_83 - 8 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-6-friendly-co-stars-tv/

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Ha ha good one..tia...ritik bahut stressed and emotional lag Raha hai...looks like sr giving lot of tension to him...phele sr ki nahi toh kisiko pata nahi tha aur ab ki toh danke kichot pe elan huya...Haye episode kab ayega😆😆

Emotional and stressed toh hoga na..Mistake se he almost got her killed twice. Pyaar toh overflow hona hi tha. 😆
rnm_83 thumbnail
Pyar itna overflow huya ki ...babasa ko ahuti deni hogi...but seriously really want to see rivanya crying emotionally and knowing the importance of each other😉😆

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Pyar itna overflow huya ki ...babasa ko ahuti deni hogi...but seriously really want to see rivanya crying emotionally and knowing the importance of each other😉😆

Unhe thodi na patah tha aisa ghatiya bali nonsense hoga. I'd rather see it as pyaar itna overflow hua ki baby Rivanya concieve ho gayi/gaya. 😳
rnm_83 thumbnail
seriously dont know which planet ekta cv live bali 🤢🤢...hope today we get full of rivanya episode emotional wala😳😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haila! Ye AT hai ya shatabdi express? 😲😆
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article - "Top 6 Most Friendly Co-Stars Currently On TV" - Arjun Bijlani and Mouni Roy are mentioned -
Link - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-6-friendly-co-stars-tv/

Edited by nidhi2013 - 8 years ago