Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Haan..maybe he will kiss her on the back😳 where she was stabbed before..then he will turn her and then kiss her stomach where she was stabbed next.☺️ He will get very emotional that he hurt her so many times and yet she kept saving him and trying to bring the truth out in front of him. 

*melts* πŸ˜†

Exactly...Ritik is too emotional...unknowingly he hurted his soul shivu many times...but she never said a word to him...in turn she always saved him...😳

This SR gong to be too Intense Emotional Passionate with beautiful dialogues..😳

And yes will get to see those kisses on her back..stomach...etc etc...bas cv's ched chad na kare...as we don't have olvs...its been already shot last week.😭

I think cv's compensating on those nightmares...good for them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Exactly...Ritik is too emotional...unknowingly he hurted his soul shivu many times...but she never said a word to him...in turn she always saved him...😳

This SR gong to be too Intense Emotional Passionate with beautiful dialogues..😳

And yes will get to see those kisses on her back..stomach...etc etc...bas cv's ched chad na kare...as we don't have olvs...its been already shot last week.😭

I think cv's compensating on those nightmares...good for them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even when she came back after almost dying by his stab, she never hated him..in fact she kept trying to manao him. She's a sweetheart. 

SR's going to sizzle and people who think ArNi have no chemistry are blind as a bat and blind haters, 🀣 

Good, they should compensate..bohot torture kiya hai RiChii ke saath. πŸ€’
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

Even when she came back after almost dying by his stab, she never hated him..in fact she kept trying to manao him. She's a sweetheart. 

SR's going to sizzle and people who think ArNi have no chemistry are blind as a bat and blind haters, 🀣 

Good, they should compensate..bohot torture kiya hai RiChii ke saath. πŸ€’

Yes...Shivu is a sweet heart...wify goals...she loved him more n more...kept him away of being hurt...instead she got hurt...😳

Don't remember me those foolish haters n third angle...shit...chiii.yuck. ..my blood boils...gaye baad mein..😑

.let us talk about only RiVanya...
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Yes...Shivu is a sweet heart...wify goals...she loved him more n more...kept him away of being hurt...instead she got hurt...😳

Don't remember me those foolish haters n third angle...shit...chiii.yuck. ..my blood boils...gaye baad mein..😑

.let us talk about only RiVanya...

Rivanya are both perfect goals.

Acha SR ke pics aaye hai toh OLV and segment bhi aane chahiye na..SR ke pics aiween toh ABFC ke paas nahi aaye honge..someone put them online...

And SBB aur SBS toh always cover every show ka SR. Shayad kal miljaye. Maybe the CV's asked them to keep it under wraps until the epi was about to be aired. Taaki excitement bana rahe and doesn;t fizz out. 
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

Acha SR ke pics aaye hai toh OLV and segment bhi aane chahiye na..SR ke pics aiween toh ABFC ke paas nahi aaye honge..someone put them online...

And SBB aur SBS toh always cover every show ka SR. Shayad kal miljaye. Maybe the CV's asked them to keep it under wraps until the epi was about to be aired. Taaki excitement bana rahe and doesn;t fizz out. 

RiVanya Made for Each Other...seriously...just 7 months old show...ArNi's sizzling chemistry made this show very successfully n popular ...they will be remembered in history of tv...😳

Haan usually every shows sr will be shown...hope will get to see hottest seg tom on sbs/sbb 
rnm_83 thumbnail
Waise guys inke sr ka code white hai ..cutains. Bhi white aur mat kahan se laye jungle mein...πŸ˜† Edited by rnm_83 - 8 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Guys second pic mein koi shadow hai curtain ke  peeche😲...kahin mera darr sach na ho...mar dalungi main CV ko ...agar phir we torture kiya toh😑
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

colors shared those pics on website. πŸ˜†

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Guys second pic mein koi shadow hai curtain ke  peeche😲...kahin mera darr sach na ho...mar dalungi main CV ko ...agar phir we torture kiya toh😑

reva...jiska darr hai...she was on set the day the scenes were shot...so darr sach bhi ho sakta hai...
baad mein bolna nahi sanchu ne warn nahi kiyaπŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
Inko privacy milegi kya ..and one thing I don't understand how can person watch close proximity of couple..aur koi kaam nahi hai kya😲 πŸ˜•.hope CV don't spoil ..I will kill them...