Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

No, she didn't lose her powers due to the stabbing..that special dagger had GM ki siddhiya in them that kills Naagins. And even that didn't take away all her powers..Sheshnaag did in exchange of saving her. This dagger only holds poison by two most poisonous naag and naagins. Dunno how GM got hold of their poison and why they didn't kill her but eh. 

Right now she is gravely injured but if she gets prompt attention then she can be saved. We don't know if Shivji will save her because of her prayers or if the bhuddey trio will save her.๐Ÿ˜† But I think she will get buried after she saves Ritik but ulta bhi ho sakta hai..but she digging herself out will be super stupid in her injured state. ๐Ÿคฃ 

Dear,you can't deny the fact of daily soaps lead heroines special sindhoor powers...don't be surprised if shivu herself getting out of grave..ek chutki sindhoor ka element seq more here...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wait..didn't SS and Kattaka go to R house to meet Ritik and tell him the truth? I think SS will maro chauka on mauka and steal the naagmani back. That way they can easily heal Ritik and Shivanya after they dig her out. I wonder if Ritik will join SS in digging her out. 

I like this idea, so its definitely not happening๐Ÿ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Dear,you can't deny the fact of daily soaps lead heroines special sindhoor powers...don't be surprised if shivu herself getting out of grave..ek chutki sindhoor ka element seq more here...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

BINGO๐Ÿคฃ
slippery_chilka thumbnail

I know..isiliye toh bola ki ulta bhi ho sakta but it will look pretty stupid and uparse we have the Shivu in grave scene that they shot raat ko na when Shivu was in her naagin golden dress. Isiliye it seems unlikely that she came out of the grave by herself. 

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

๐Ÿคฃ Naagmani ke bina I doubt Rivanya will be saved so SS has to get that before they find injured Rivanya. 
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

True. Ya toh Yamu usse Ritik ko bachate hue dekh legi (She will assume ki Ritik cannot be saved now so she wouldn't worry about him) and will get busy in burying Shivu leaving Ritik behind or she will find unconscious Shivu on the shore alone and will lage haath bury her. They showed SS and Kattaka trying to find Ritik for a reason and they will save him.

Lots of confusions..Shivu saves Ritik who is unconscious...left him near mandir...as she don't want yaminy come to know on this...finally ss n kataka find him...heal him...later Ritik feeling guilty as he knows all truth now...cruality of yaminy...then he panics on shivu's where abouts...Ritik will save her from grave...the same videos posted by mouni last week...

How will yaminy found out on shivu's still alive n tries to burry her...๐Ÿ˜•
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Nice prediction...Lord Shiva or Naagmani healed RiVanya...let's see...

Lots of confusions..Shivu saves Ritik who is unconscious...left him near mandir...as she don't want yaminy come to know on this...finally ss n kataka find him...heal him...later Ritik feeling guilty as he knows all truth now...cruality of yaminy...then he panics on shivu's where abouts...Ritik will save her from grave...the same videos posted by mouni last week...

How will yaminy found out on shivu's still alive n tries to burry her...๐Ÿ˜•

Mujhe lagta hai Kattaka will use his CCTV Naagin channel GPS and find where Shivu is. Aag mein or doodh mein grave dikh jayega ๐Ÿคฃ I think SS and Ritik both will save her because Ritik maybe too emotional to think things through. He will need a voice of reason. 

That other burying scene is some sort of plan of the trio.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

Mujhe lagta hai Kattaka will use his CCTV Naagin channel GPS and find where Shivu is. Aag mein or doodh mein grave dikh jayega ๐Ÿคฃ I think SS and Ritik both will save her because Ritik maybe too emotional to think things through. He will need a voice of reason. 

That other burying scene is some sort of plan of the trio.

Hmm...kataka cctv much needed...lol,...humara show toh 2012 film se jyada fast forward hai...fully digitalized...๐Ÿคฃ

And u r rite...Ritik n SS will save her...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@ramya-all thanx to google baba