Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

ys even i want madness of raman fr his ishu
his blood boiling anger wala expression
bt i even want him to feel guilty fr what he said to ishu

What if we see raman sacrificing ishu like in mani track?
I'll really bribe cvs if I get a chance 
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingmanu

What if we see raman sacrificing ishu like in mani track?
I'll really bribe cvs if I get a chance

no beta
tb ishu uski mohabbat thi
ab ishita uska junoon hai pagalpan hai zidd hai
agar raman ne ishu ko zinda dekh liya wo har mumkin koshish karega ki ishita uske saath rahe by hook or by crook
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Yup

Ishita will be hurt

Hope mosquito does not interfere

i wud love to c one more epic...'biwi ho tum meri...'...or to mani biwi hai wo meri..
😆
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

We already got Raman pov in drunk scene

We won't get sane Raman pov

yes bt some ppl hv ignored that pov...if cvs want to show raman hates ishita toh us din wo drunk scene nhii aata...bt that scene ws the key point of his real feelings...samjhne wale samajh gaye jo na samjhexwo anadi hai. 😆
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no beta
tb ishu uski mohabbat thi
ab ishita uska junoon hai pagalpan hai zidd hai
agar raman ne ishu ko zinda dekh liya wo har mumkin koshish karega ki ishita uske saath rahe by hook or by crook

Exactly👍🏼 
But I can't trust cvs😭
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gargpoo

yes bt some ppl hv ignored that pov...if cvs want to show raman hates ishita toh us din wo drunk scene nhii aata...bt that scene ws the key point of his real feelings...samjhne wale samajh gaye jo na samjhexwo anadi hai. 😆

That was the key scene

Ppl still mu him

He will never show true feelings in sane state

He will be destructive
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't catch epi yet..might see it online..
So stuff moving faster now. .

And we get a glimpse of Bhadka hua aashiq in full form tomorrow. ..RKB 2.0 😳...it is strange ppl still think he doesn't love ishita..he loves her so much it hurts to even hear her namr..plus her name reminds him off his reality .. and bursts dB the bubble he has created to protect himself...he doesn't interact with his parents. .hid siblings.. even keeps an arms length from mihir.. the guy who he shared everything with when he lost thn shagun...RKB 2.0 had to be a stonier and more hard to crack and emotionless version of RKB 1.0...
Then when shagun left..it was she who broke his heart and home. .. and he was in self pity and hate..this time he loved ishita like he never loved anyone before.. and worse she committed suicide and left him alone...and that due to his own words..he has no one else to blame now. .not destiny.. not anyone else. ...so this time the shell is going to be much harder to crack...

Waiting to watch. .hope cvs don't chicken out and give us guilty RKB soon..I want them to take their time in showing raman opening up. . And with fireworks😉😆
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Didn't catch epi yet..might see it online..

So stuff moving faster now. .

And we get a glimpse of Bhadka hua aashiq in full form tomorrow. ..RKB 2.0😳...it is strange ppl still think he doesn't love ishita..he loves her so much it hurts to even hear her namr..plus her name reminds him off his reality .. and bursts dB the bubble he has created to protect himself...he doesn't interact with his parents. .hid siblings.. even keeps an arms length from mihir.. the guy who he shared everything with when he lost thn shagun...RKB 2.0 had to be a stonier and more hard to crack and emotionless version of RKB 1.0...
Then when shagun left..it was she who broke his heart and home. .. and he was in self pity and hate..this time he loved ishita like he never loved anyone before.. and worse she committed suicide and left him alone...and that due to his own words..he has no one else to blame now. .not destiny.. not anyone else. ...so this time the shell is going to be much harder to crack...

Waiting to watch. .hope cvs don't chicken out and give us guilty RKB soon..I want them to take their time in showing raman opening up. . And with fireworks😉😆

Agree pb

He is in self denial

He is running away from truth

He is running away from fact that he drove ishita to suicidd

He will explode and burn his entire family

Ishita will again will be hurt

Hope mosquito does big interfere

Otherwise Raman will kill him
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what i feel tomorrow after raman slapping adi there wl be a scene in which Raman's subconscious will come in front of him and say,"you,the raman kumar bhalla killed ur wife"
bt raman wud deny
and there wl be some fight between Raman's subconscious and conscious mind
BombayTroll thumbnail

what i feel tomorrow after raman slapping adi there wl be a scene in which Raman's subconscious will come in front of him and say,"you,the raman kumar bhalla killed ur wife"
bt raman wud deny
and there wl be some fight between Raman's subconscious and conscious mind

Nah

I don't think so

We already got Raman pov

We won't get it now

I guess after that he will go to give flowers to that lady