Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Good Morning/afternoom/whatever time it is in your world wishes to everyone ! 🤗
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rooh_5896

Btw I have a question y'all. 

What had transpired between Shravan and Varun before? 
I did not watch the initial episodes. 
And I see it being mentioned a lot in the forum. And even Kamini chachi had said ki ek baar pehle bhi Shravan ne tumhare business me taang adane ki koshish ki thi and all. 

Do let me know people! 

Arya..that was when Varun first got the consignment from Khosla..when everyone was happy that Varun got a big contract. It was at that time that Shravan suggested to Varun that he shouldn't do business with that client. No one knew at that time the client was Khosla all along. That's what Chachi is referring to. Hope this helps :)

- Reya <3 
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Arya..that was when Varun first got the consignment from Khosla..when everyone was happy that Varun got a big contract. It was at that time that Shravan suggested to Varun that he shouldn't do business with that client. No one knew at that time the client was Khosla all along. That's what Chachi is referring to. Hope this helps :)

- Reya <3 

Ohh alright. 
No wonder everyone's saying that Shravan found it shady. 
Now I get it. 
Thanks btw. 🤗
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rooh_5896

Btw I have a question y'all. 

What had transpired between Shravan and Varun before? 
I did not watch the initial episodes. 
And I see it being mentioned a lot in the forum. And even Kamini chachi had said ki ek baar pehle bhi Shravan ne tumhare business me taang adane ki koshish ki thi and all. 

Do let me know people! 

Hey Rooh, initially, varun started with his business and for that he needed money, i guess 2 crore, bit the epi yesterday said 10 crore.. Chachi asked lalaji to take money from ramnath, lalaji refused, Shravan heard and said its OK, he will talk, but when he went through the contract papers he found loopholes and asked varun not to gobahead with it. Varun being chachi's son, got agitated and irritated. Chachi and Vandy, made a plan where in front of ramnath they pretended to sell all their jewellery... But ramnath stopped them and when he came to know of the money requirement, agreed to pay the huge amount. When Shravan told him there are loopholes in contract, ramnath gave him keep together the family shit, and gave the money anyway

Apparently the contractor was khosla, who thought the better of it and refused varun's consignment as we saw last night..

Hope this is fine and explained 😊
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Arya, Reya & Regina🤗
Good afternoon!
Rooh_5896 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizzundaztud

Hey Rooh, initially, varun started with his business and for that he needed money, i guess 2 crore, bit the epi yesterday said 10 crore.. Chachi asked lalaji to take money from ramnath, lalaji refused, Shravan heard and said its OK, he will talk, but when he went through the contract papers he found loopholes and asked varun not to gobahead with it. Varun being chachi's son, got agitated and irritated. Chachi and Vandy, made a plan where in front of ramnath they pretended to sell all their jewellery... But ramnath stopped them and when he came to know of the money requirement, agreed to pay the huge amount. When Shravan told him there are loopholes in contract, ramnath gave him keep together the family shit, and gave the money anyway

Apparently the contractor was khosla, who thought the better of it and refused varun's consignment as we saw last night..

Hope this is fine and explained 😊

More than just fine and explained! 
Thank you! ❤️🤗
Btw I'm Arya. What's your name? 
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Good morning Samriddhi, Fero, Reya and Regina! 
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FangirlForever

Fero make a gif of Shra's wink please

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Hi Arya, Reya & Regina🤗
Good afternoon!

Hey Sammy, good morning 🤗