Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Aarti did what? I have half a mind to get into this story and knock some sense into her! how could she be so foolish! what if we are meant to be we will end up together? NONSENSE! love is staying even when times are hard and working through everything together! she got the poor guy's hopes up only to dash them so callously! he was elated with new hope only to find out she led him to dream and build his hopes on nothing. naturally he got disillusioned as a result and is giving into his mother's wishes! can't the woman realize she will be making her son more miserable!

it took him so long to sign divorce papers because in his heart he knew that's not how things should be and he kept hope that she would return only for her not to. the moment he does, she calls her sister from a line with a bad connection, it's so symbolic of their current state. they have a bad connection because their hearts call out to each other but they cannot find each other, Yash is left calling after her, trying to get her to him but she as usual leaves him hanging. after a year and swearing that he won't take her back, just one call and he is desperate for any link with her... poor chap! I feel for him!😭I thought Yash was the tubelight but it turns out Aarti is more so in this case!

thanks for updating Honey-Bee, happy to see that you got inspired enough for an update! now update <font color="#ff0000">soonest of soon</font> please!

Is this soon enough
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi B  I am stalking 😆😆😆 saw the update 😆😆Edited by Sharlene1410 - 8 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi B In my mind i thought this might happen Aarti give birth to their baby 😆😆 I am happy the wedding is off 😆 I hate G3 she should get a slap and if Ayu survives never let her come near him the B***h😡
An Amazing update B ⭐️
Edited by Sharlene1410 - 8 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
Only hi? 😆 Hi Sharlene
surili1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omw. I need to you know what happens next. The suspense!!! Lol. Please update soon :)
Themmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uhmmm i...a...m short of words nw but dat was lovely anyway good job B
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hi B  I am stalking 😆😆😆 saw the update 😆😆

i see that 😆
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. aarya met after one year ,. yash was very angry and wants his marriage soon.. now he comes to know about baby .. waiting for next
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my! I suspected that Aarti got pregnant on purpose and went away so Yash won't have her abort the baby. She risked everything with that move! her life, her health, the baby's health, the babies life, and of course their love! she hoped that Yash would wait for her even as she set him free. alas her plan backfired and she knows she can't really blame him. 
Yash was understandably furious; he was very hurt and no one can be rational in that state. he was not willing to listen to explanations because she lied to him, how can he be sure to trust her now? still I feel that he should have given her the benefit of the doubt even just a little; but he is human: he was deceived and let down more than once, as they say once bitten, twice shy... 

I am glad the foolish wedding is off at least. there was no way he could have forgotten about Aarti at Arpita's side; didn't that kiss he gave Arpita tell him anything? 

now they have to get back to each other; I hope the baby will be alright, I hope it will be the glue for its parents' broken hearts.   and like Didi I don't want Gayatri anywhere near the baby until she apologizes on her knees to Aarti. 

loved, loved, loved this! good going my Honey-Bee! 

oh I have a feeling Yash will be even more angry with Aarti now because of how much she risked! offu!  I at least hope that he will accept the baby after the shock wears off... 
Edited by Tessaloni - 8 years ago
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The plot moved to another level. I am as puzzled as Yash. Was she pregnant when she left and went away to finally be able to bear the child? She swore Pari to secrecy meaning she actually decided to stay away like he asked. What a story. Please update sooner B.