Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: indranigupta

Thank you Chick, coming from you it means a lot.πŸ€—

Seriously...What kept them going?
Suman had confessed to Shravan that the last ten years had been the loneliest for her..ever since he left...
Yesterday he seemed to have complemented those feelings of hers...It really felt like this was the moment he had wanted all his life..May be he didn't put it in words...And sumo may not know the real depth of his feelings...But that was one epic moment in Shravan's life..He must have felt so proud that he put that smile on her face! 
DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesandcream

Dyotona,  nice post!

What a unique hero Shravan Malhotra is. 

He has a brain and is not easily manipulated.  He understands the motivations of those around him and can stand for the right even under pressure.  He thinks before he reacts.
Oh, how I LOVE that about him...just loved how his intellect was in full bloom in the Monday epi

How nice it is to see a hero who has a profession at which he excels.  
And, YOU, for one know how much this means to us...we go back a long way on this...and its just not the profession in question!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

How nice it is to see a man who has his own vulnerabilities and loyalties.  A man who is different from the usual angry young heroes that we see, but rather someone who can be angry, and understanding and forgiving.  A man who is vulnerable yet secure in the depth of his own feelings to allow them to exsist without crushing them in bitterness.
What a lovely line that! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
For me, it speaks volumes of his character...Shravan could have so easily gone the other way...the bitterness could have been his own nemesis...but the day this young man took that U turn from the airport...he had taken the biggest decision of his life!
And, that's why, the whole dynamic of what follows thereafter is so memorable...the myriad connotations of the "physical assault ka bhi tok" scene will remain my all-time fav ShraMan moment, thus far...

I enjoyed the episode very much.  The courtroom drama was nicely done.  Namik has certainly improved since the start of the show and is finding his way around this character very well.  I liked his expressions today, and the small glances exchanged between Sharvan and Sumo were right on target with so much said and understood.
Yes indeed, Dear. This sure was one FLAWLESS episode!
What a beautiful way to depict "closure", one of the most difficult emotions, in life!

The EDKV team should be applauded.Clap  
WORD!

Dyotona your posts definitely add to the enjoyment of watching the show.πŸ€—
Thanks a ton, DearπŸ˜ƒ
And coming from YOU makes it truly SPECIAL!😳

YIPEEE!!

My DEAR friend peaches is here
And has FINALLY posted
I am indeed honoured!!
πŸ˜ƒ

Have responded upar hi to your lovely thoughts...hope you enjoy reading them...

Bahut Bahut saara pyar, Mona
DocD
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahSah

Doc

*hugs*

Haha I so knew you would make a post and how you were craving for this shravan who was on top of his game ...

too bad I haven't had the time to watch it yet ...Work man I need to win a lottery πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My DEARIE, Ansah!!

*A TIGHT BEAR HUG!!!*

For sure, I was craving to see this Shravan...couldn't believe that my prayers were answered!πŸ˜†

Hope you've watched the episode by now...

And has been your much awaited "lottery" as well!πŸ˜ƒ

Truckloads of love,
Muah!
Doc!
Edited by DocD - 8 years ago
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: indranigupta

Dyotona... today i am so happy.. for us as well as for Namik πŸ€—

He was brilliant today. SuperlativeπŸ‘
You have described it so well
Yesterday, they showed range of emotions which Shravan had to undergo and in all this Namik was supreme.πŸ€—

Three scenes stayed with you for a long time:
One, the rubik cube scene: how intelligent was that? Rubik cube, the entry point to Sumo and Shravan's relationship... a puzzle which can only be solved by our lawyer friend. For the past ten years, this cube had not made a move because Sumo was unable to deal with its intricacies,
 forever awaiting to be handled by someone intelligent.. Ten long years, Sumo's life had been incomplete without the intelligence, the maturity and innate sensitivity of her nerdy friend... A life which was incomplete is taking its baby footsteps towards becoming whole or solving the puzzle called love. I do firmly believe that even if Pushkar wouldnt have been around Shravan Malhotra would have arrived at the same conclusion.. solving Sumo's problem. Rubik cube enacted a metaphoric transformation in Sumo's life and in turn , in Shravan's as well. Cubes would be put in place slowly and gradually.. the turn has taken momentum where their lives again will go into a slow rewind to perform the next stage of their journey together.
Second, Sumo's dilemma and conflict outside the court. Her mind telling her that he would not arrive yet her heart looking behind once, hoping he would be there. In spite of everything that had transpired the last night, Sumo felt, knew or believed he would come. Why?
Kyunki, Shravan bana hi hai uske help ki liyeπŸ˜‰ This girl has not acknowledged her feelings and neither has she realized the depth of Shravan's feelings for her... yet she knows, she feels, she trusts. Totally a Coleridgean moment.. it was so suggestive and ripe with that mysterious, enigmatic emotion.. we otherwise label as love.
Lastly, two eyelock scenes inside the court. First, Shravan's entry and his eyelock with sumo... If Sumo's eyes showed pain, shock.. and an unknown emotion, Shravan's was reassurance, comfort and a response to her inexplicable feelings. Second eyelock when Sumo's mothers' name was cleared. There was so much peace and calm in that eyelock.. as if the world had stopped for both of them. There was elation and triumph in both Sumo and Shravan's eyes. But, Shravan's eyes registered something more.. as if he acknowledged that he was doing it only for her. Truth counts because she is that truth. Victory matters because her appreciation defines victory.. 
Success for Shravan was not about winning the case but rising in her estimation. Success was sweet because she was a part of it❀️
As usual, Dyotona.. your post was awesomeπŸ‘

And, THIS my friend is what they call a MASTERPIECE!!

Take a bow, lady!!

ClapClapClap

Indrani, haven't told you this before
Your understanding of human emotions is SUPERLATIVE
And they way you WEAVE it all together
Takes it to a different level
Am truly privileged to have found friends like you in this forum
πŸ€—

I was so hoping that somebody would make a post on the finer nuances...was dying to do it myself...but just wanted to let myself soak in the celebrations of Shraman, THE lawyer!

You have described the metaphorical connotations of the rubik cube BRILLIANTLY, Indrani
The CVs sure used it intelligently...what an apt symbolism it is for Shravan!Clap

Loved your expressions of the other stand-out moments as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ

Would like to add a few more that stayed with me long after...

1. LOVED, absolutely LOVED the split second moment of that outdoor shot when they show the aircraft flying off ...what a beautiful metaphor it was for the UNCONDITIONALITY of Shravan's love
His trials and tribulations are only his...he expects nothing in return...
The fact that he could make peace with the demons of the past is enough
The fact that he has discovered Suman in the guise of Sumo is enough
The fact that it is this discovery which is his source of strength in his darkest hour is enough
The fact that there is possibly all that there will be to this relationship is enough
It is the strength of this realization that is enough
Expecting nothing in return
What a SUPERLATIVE connotation of UNCONDITIONALITY!!

That look on Shravan's face as he turned around
Unrest
Turbulence
Or was it some kind of inner calling
Gratification, maybe!😊

As you so rightly said...Shravan would have taken exactly the same decision, Pushkar notwithstanding...
He had made up his mind much earlier...

What an AMAZINGLY well written character, this Shravan Malhotra

ClapClapClap

2. The other one was the final eyelock...at the end of the verdict

Was so beautifully done
And spoke volumes...
Truly!

That momentary exchange
When neither Shravan nor Sumo uttered a single word
That look of fulfillment in Shravan's eyes
As Suman 'reached out'
His sense of Righteousness had a whole new meaning
And the gravity of it...
Something else altogether

What a beautiful way to put forth such an important life lesson...
"You don't need to be infallible to be a hero"!!

BRILLIANT, CVs...
BRILLIANT, indeed!

ClapClapClap

As you so rightly mentioned...

We're all so happy, delighted actually

Not just for Shravan, but Namik also

The guy has truly, truly come a LONG way!!

ClapClapClap

Love,
Dyotona

DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: mineforever

Amazing post πŸ‘
U summarized his character perfectly..
Namik Paul is nailing it as the suave, charismatic lawyer Shravan Malhotra

Hey @mineforever!

Thanks so much for your kind words...

And, Namik Paul is indeed "living" Shravan Malhotra
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

I swear, I scouted the first 4 pages and didn't find a post from U. Forum is moving too fast, actually. 

Such an enthusiastic fan girl post! πŸ€—And Namik is slowly surpassing even Nikita...Probably, also because the script is so Shravan- centric. β€οΈ No wonder he had to go through multiple mock shoots. πŸ˜† They just had to make sure he'd nail it...and he simply does so! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Indrani,

You have written everything else I wanted to talk about...especially on that second eyelock! πŸ‘
And the way she looked back at least once, not hoping he'd arrive to save her family...but because she simply needed him to get through with what would transpire when he wouldn't turn up...She needed his support to handle the upcoming disaster. β€οΈ

And your take on the Cube..I missed that initial scene, actually...but such an awesome take as usual. πŸ‘

YAYYY!!!

Am so glad my DARLING Chicks was here!πŸ˜ƒ

Was truly over the moon ya Chicks by the time the episode concluded...I was DYING to see the INTELLECT of Shravan, with that POLISH and CHARISMA intact!
His profession of a lawyer has been so well thought through, I thought...the whole Oxford build-up, etc...is so damn relevant to the plot!!
In fact I had even made a post on Sunday lamenting the absence on this facet of Shravan especially while his human side was shaping up so well...

Namik is indeed going great guns
The script is definitely very powerful vis--vis Shravan's characterization
But I think the extra edge is the power of the proverbial "hard work", my friend!πŸ˜†

Love,
Dyotona

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DocD

My DEARIE, Ansah!!

*A TIGHT BEAR HUG!!!*

For sure, I was craving to see this Shravan...couldn't believe that my prayers were answered!πŸ˜†

Hope you've watched the episode by now...

And has been your much awaited "lottery" as well!πŸ˜ƒ

Truckloads of love,
Muah!
Doc!

πŸ€—

Tightest hug your way Doc ... I missed you 

Yup I did watched the epi and man how amazing it was

Lottery well ... I have changed my plans I am hunting for a richy rich Shravan Malhotra for myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

perfect amalgamation of Intelligence, confidence, righteousness, balance between emotions and practicality, priorities in a male lead is a treat , which is addictive and intoxicating and finally should I say how glad I am to see a character like Shravan Malhotra.. Kudos to the writers for creating a character like this and by defining it meticulously, sketching it aptly at every instance . 

Generally a person is weighed down by emotions. when "family " comes into picture.. here Shravan did too .. yes his emotions are with his "family " , which is the Tiwari family .for him.. hence the combination of  righteousness,emotions and practicality, made him lethal in the court !!

@DocD wonderful post  β­οΈ

special mention to @Indrani, fantastic analysis on Shravan Malhotra, specially on the rubik cube.. πŸ‘πŸ‘  with party ..he messed up the cube.. and with the khosla case, he fixed it !! cube staying there was for 10 long years ..is suman's life unsorted, unstable all those years ..and now with his arrival.. cubes are arranged to together ..her emotions, and life is getting sorted and stable   the cube is integral to their bond !! 

Lastly, Namik surely has grown leaps and bounds in performance .. he is indeed Shravan Malhotra.. impeccable performances πŸ‘ 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahSah

πŸ€—

Tightest hug your way Doc ... I missed you 

Yup I did watched the epi and man how amazing it was

Lottery well ... I have changed my plans I am hunting for a richy rich Shravan Malhotra for myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ansah, my Cutie!!
πŸ€—

@bold: LOL

And if that Shravan Malhotra comes in the guise of a dishy Namik Paul, am sure, no one's complaining, right!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

perfect amalgamation of Intelligence, confidence, righteousness, balance between emotions and practicality, priorities in a male lead is a treat , which is addictive and intoxicating and finally should I say how glad I am to see a character like Shravan Malhotra.. Kudos to the writers for creating a character like this and by defining it meticulously, sketching it aptly at every instance . 

Generally a person is weighed down by emotions. when "family " comes into picture.. here Shravan did too .. yes his emotions are with his "family " , which is the Tiwari family .for him.. hence the combination of  righteousness,emotions and practicality, made him lethal in the court !!

@DocD wonderful post  β­οΈ

special mention to @Indrani, fantastic analysis on Shravan Malhotra, specially on the rubik cube.. πŸ‘πŸ‘  with party ..he messed up the cube.. and with the khosla case, he fixed it !! cube staying there was for 10 long years ..is suman's life unsorted, unstable all those years ..and now with his arrival.. cubes are arranged to together ..her emotions, and life is getting sorted and stable   the cube is integral to their bond !! 

Lastly, Namik surely has grown leaps and bounds in performance .. he is indeed Shravan Malhotra.. impeccable performances πŸ‘ 

Hey @Munni,

Guess this is the first time we're interacting...must say, really loved it!😊

@bold: WORD!

Yep! So well you have described Shravan and his bond with Tiwari family...makes his whole "yaadein" dialogue that much more believable
He says this so often, actually...

And, yes, Indrani's connotation to the rubik cube is indeed special.
And, you have added wonderfully to it, my Dear...

Cheers!
DocD