Frequent Posters

YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Shabir looks awesome in rugged look
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel the hospital scene is to make Abhi know about Tanu's lie on Baby's premature birth..
Seems like CV's feeding doubts in Abhi mind slowly as well as strongly..

1. Cutting AbhiGya'a Marriage pic
2. Lawyer Office
3. Divorce Issue
4. Doctor Appointment Lie
5. Might be the truth of Baby's Premature birth

All these will help Abhi in future to connect the dots.. I am happy if CV's are planning to reveal Tanu slowly to Abhi in HIS own ways
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaNchi

Shabir looks great in White Kurta..

As Tia said, Milind used to wear more White Kurta and Abhi resembles so Milind especially in this White Kurta and the Romance scenes..

Wish to see more white kurtas from hereon, Pretty Please Abhi😛

Hi Kanchi,  yeah, he looks really good in simple traditional clothes too!! ðŸ˜Š He looked dignified in that white kurta pyjama.  

Like mugambo had a makeover, I'd love to see Abhi in different styles too, starting with more white kurtas ðŸ˜†
Anamika_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok, previously also Pragya used to bak bak Abhi for forgetting his things..

But nowadays I am not seeing those scenes interesting. I dont know it is because of her Bossy attitude, feel like a bit overacting infront of Abhi.. It havent catched my attention today..

Love to see the casual side of Abhi missing her, it looks like more reality.. Good to see the change in Abhi and me at the same time hates the bossy pragya.. uff..

According to me Flower decorations and Photos scene haven't impress much.. But the coffee convo, Pillar scene and purse scene seems so Realistic and it is well done by AbhiGya..

Why they wont have AC in car it seems Pragya looks a bit sweaty and her makeup shows up while talking to Abhi.. I am wondering how the different tones of make up makes her looks different.. One side she is cute in that bridal dress and Mogambo is kind of giving the hardness in her face..In that way Abhi looks natural as like always..

Even I felt d same shanchi..I didn't hve prob with Abhigya actng..Watevr dey do..dey r bst fo me..bt flower decoration ws OK..I felt very bad abt photo scene..Dey had beautiful pics bt dey didn't use proper frames..arrangement ws nt soo gud..dey could still add some more pics nd could cover d whole room wid pics
Cerealgirl thumbnail

I feel the hospital scene is to make Abhi know about Tanu's lie on Baby's premature birth..

Seems like CV's feeding doubts in Abhi mind slowly as well as strongly..

1. Cutting AbhiGya'a Marriage pic
2. Lawyer Office
3. Divorce Issue
4. Doctor Appointment Lie
5. Might be the truth of Baby's Premature birth

All these will help Abhi in future to connect the dots.. I am happy if CV's are planning to reveal Tanu slowly to Abhi in HIS own ways

I also hope he'll find out something else at doctor's office.  Maybe premature birth like you said. Or due date because she said she conceived during MMS. It'll be a hint.  

So maybe when the accident is happening, he's at the doctor's office?? 
Edited by Cerealgirl - 8 years ago
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

I also hope he'll find out something else at doctor's office.  Maybe premature birth like you said. Or de date because she said she conceived during MMS. It'll be a hint.  

So maybe when the accident is happening, he's at the doctor's office?? 

I feel like that only Prani..

One side Maa saving Pragya and other end Abhi getting some hints in hospital..

But why they show Abhi feeling weird and strange, might be to confuse viewers..
Cerealgirl thumbnail

I feel like that only Prani..

One side Maa saving Pragya and other end Abhi getting some hints in hospital..

But why they show Abhi feeling weird and strange, might be to confuse viewers..

He looked restless in today's epi.  Maybe he's missing Pragya? Or because he's pissed off at Tanu she cancelled the appt? 
abhigyainlove thumbnail
What will Abhi find out in hospital, will be most interesting part in this drama, if CVs don't ruined it with any twist!!🤔
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi is feeling weird because he knows every single person is lying and playing him. He doesn't trust Daadi, Purab also anymore. Of course he is still trying to get Pragya to admit to her secrets and Tannu is emerging as a liar again and again. With Aaliyah's further betrayal I don't think he has anyone who is really transparent to feel comfy about.. Other than his music.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is asking them many times and every time they are lieing.
Too annoying it is when they lie in critical circumstances too...