bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Awesome Awesome in every sense..
Loved this unique RK

Very happy with your back to back OS updates .. Loving it...
Thanks...
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! One more OS... That too on a single day... Thank u thank u so much dear... 
See, how active is our forum after your come back... All r back here just to read ur stories... U r the heart of this forum! Love u my rock star!

Truly a brilliant story dear...
Loved it so much... 
Aww...this madhu is such an innocent baby... But i m so glad rk didnt play with her or make a mockery of her love... He just wanted to take his revenge on his friend for hurting him & betraying him... For a moment i felt like... Rk's love for sulthan is more deeper than for madhu thats y he felt so hurt... Lol
I was literally rolfing at one place... Where Rk tells to sultan that it was his pyaari sister who let him know abt his secret affair with his girlfrnd... Lol! Like Rk said... Madhu did a good thing by bringing the truth to light so that rishbala got together! 
What sultan did was so wrong... If he really liked dips then he could have told that to rk... But its not love too... It was all sex... Why the hell he wanna f**k his close frnd's GF?? 
But then i kinda liked this sultan.. Just for his protective nature towards his little sister... He doesn't want her to get hurt in Rk's revenge game... But then it proves he doesnt know his close frnd well... That he can never hurt an innocent girl... The frnd who didnt show any interest to Madhu in spite of knowing her secret cruch for him... He didnt take advantage as valued sultan's frndship... He was so loyal to him... Then how will he hurt her to take revenge on him? Sultan shld think all that & stop worrying for his little sister... Bcos she knows her rk better than him!
Aww... Thats so sweet of Rk when he said he will make her his in a respectful way! 
Haha... He didnt trust himself... Above all her didnt trust her... She was desperate that he makes love to her...lol... I found this madhu so cute & sweet... 
Loved the last part so much... Would have loved it even more if u had continued showing some more of Rk's revenge game... Make madhu hurt sultan... Then Rk telling the truth & begging on his knees to earn her forgiveness... Then their first anniversary & their babies... Lol! But u have ended it sweetly...
God! I cant get enough of ur writings read... I just wanna read more & more of ur stories... 
Keep penning down all ur imaginations dear... Thanks!

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
lovRishbala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res unres 
Awesome is loved it in every sense
Didn't had the guts to read the previous os SORRY
Because I don't like rishbala with sad ending
And loving this back to back os
Rk was very much right in his decision and as he loved sultan as a family but he betrayed him
Madhu is so innocent that rk was bound to fall her
Rk loves madhu unconditionally 
Love rishbala๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by lovRishbala - 8 years ago
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story loved it. loved the way rishbala loved each other 
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oops I forgot to unrestricted it.. I was so lost in Reading your other stories these days.. 
OK so this was one surprise and a total roller coaster rode in that you didn't reveal RK's side till the end.. Even though I knew he couldn't be that treacherous as to use Madhu that badly but still the mystery was there till the end.. 

Well this story was more on RK-sultan chemistry.. ๐Ÿ˜† and it was such a fun.. I pitied sultan when he found Madhu with RK in the room.. And I was scared of RK that he might hurt  her.. Then that final scene when Ria hints at him and he is ready to follow.. I was like No No No.. How can you do this RK.. ๐Ÿคฃ 
But thank goodness he didn't betray his wife.. 

Well still feel pity for Sultan.. I think it's long and he should forgive his best friend, specially after how he has already made Sultans life a good hell in its own way.. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I wish I could ask for a part 2 when Sultan would drown in guilt when he comes to know about the truth.. And also reunion of the two friends ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by k.atrina75 - 8 years ago
Tinku16 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ wow v v beautiful n out of the world...rk is v different but madhu is just adorable...u gave the best treat today...

Amrtina thumbnail
Awesome OS 
Just loved it 
Thanks for posting two together 
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last 3 para where rk said about his love were the best!!  I liked this one also!  I actually don't find this rk wrong and he took a nice decision by revealing to madhu only if she asks!!  I actually guessed it in the beginning that madhu will be his sister and rk would take revenge!!  Madhu is such a innocent baby and totally in love with rk!!  
Again a different one though with happy rishbala!!  
Thanks for pm and two os!!  I am bored at my home doing nothing after exams!!  This stories were refreshing!!  
mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome OS๐Ÿ‘
That too on a single day๐Ÿ˜ฒ
What sultan did was so wrong
Rk is so like the Rk we know ...i loved him and his way of revenge ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
when he said he will make her his in a respectful way๐Ÿ‘
Loved the last part so much... โญ๏ธ
u have ended it. i want to read more and more๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜ณ
will be waiting for next pm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† i hope i will get it soon๐Ÿ˜‰