Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amiableapoorva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...how adorable...same thinking n dialogues of swasan...jst love em...
N raglak were ultimate...n lol dat baby secene...hahahaha...jst amazingly written...
In short...ultimate vry entertaining update...with awsm punches dialogues and n their eyelocks...
Namu0203 thumbnail
Recap : Swasanraglak dance face off and their bonding..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch-10 :

Raglak reach out of swasan Sight and start laughing loudly..they exchange hi fi...they both were thinking that they hv sent Swasan on their 1st long drive but they don't realise that by doing this they will also hv their 1st long ride with eo..lucky was driving...

Ragini : (happy) wow...lucky your plan is superb...they will spend some good time together...

lucky : yup Lado...i know..i am the best..(wink at her)

Ragini : (cute angry face) Ohh hello..u no need to take whole credit..i was the one who hv executed the plan...(they both look at eo 4 sometime and laugh)

lucky : btw Lado they will not only spend some time together but also will definitely come close to eo...

Ragini : (confused) what..? how can be sure about that..?

lucky : actually..Shona can't sit on bike without hugging me from back...(then he explained her something)...so as she is with Sanky and it is long distance..i am sure that...

Ragini : (excitedly) to hv comfortable ride..she will hold or hug him for sure...wowww..that's great..

lucky : ya it is..i am sure they will be very happy together...

Ragini : (dreamily) (looking at him) i wish...i could hv got sach romantic bike ride with my love..

lucky : (star her for sometime) i hope you will find him soon dear..(teasingly) it seems you are very romantic girl...your partner will be lucky one..

Ragini : (monologue) Ohh god i don't want any lucky one but i want you lucky...(blush) (loudly) stop teasing me lucky..

lucky : (tease more) ohhhooo...someone is blushing...

Ragini blush lil more..lucky memorized by her beautiful blushing face..and confessed...

lucky : (smiles) Lado..i am sorry..i hv not said anything about your singing...but fact is that i was...

Ragini looked at him curiously as she was waiting for his complement...

lucky : (confesed) i was lost in your melodious voice..i was speechless at that time...nd after that i was waiting for right time to complement you..you are a very awesome and beautiful dancer as well as singer...

Ragini : (feeling overwhelmed) thank you so much lucky for your complement...i must tell u that you are an outstanding dancer..

lucky: (proudly) ya..that i m..(wink at her)

They both smile..Ragini was happy receiving such an amazing complement from him..there lucky was also enjoying her company...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile there in parking lot...swasan watched raglak's car getting out of their sight..they were angry and shocked...

Shona : (shouts) what the hell...what's wrong with lucky..he know that i don't like to go with anyone on bike other than him..then also he left me with you that to @ 10:15 pm..unbelievable...

Sanky : (shocked) Ohh god..how can ragini do this to me..when she know that i don't like any girl behind me on bike except her..she left me with no option..

swasan make faces and look at eo..

Shona : (angry) i am not going to leave lucky..

Sanky : (angry) me too is not going to leave Lado..

Shona : hey..they went leaving us like this dose that means...

Sanky : (complete her sentence) Lado wanted to spend time with lucky..and may be lucky also wanted the same..

swasan : (excitedly) Wowww...that's awesome..(exchange hi fi)

Sanky : Shona..lets go now..its to late..and we are suppose to clear long distance..it will take abt 1 hour to reach your hotel..

Shona : (nodes) ya..lets go...

she sits behind him and hold back handle of bike..Sanky look her face on side mirror and smile...he start driving..he was driving at lil bit faster but not very fast..he look at her and saw worried expression on Shona's face..

Sanky : Shona...what happened..? you like bike ride na..?

Shona : (tensed) no no Sanky..i love bike rides..nothing like that..i am ok..

Sanky : (now worried seeing her tensed face) ( stop bike and ask her) hey Shona...plz tell me..what is bothering you..? should i slow down the speed..are you feeling cold..??

Shona : (habitat) woh..actually..till now i hv my all bike rides with lucky only no one else...this is my 1st time i m on bike without him...

Sanky : So...?? tell me Shona..what's the matter..?

Shona : (take a deep breath and finally speak out) actually..i hv a habit of sitting on bike hugging him tightly from back..whether he drive slow or fast...

Shona : (continue) because of that now when you are driving at normal speed only, still i m feeling lil bit uncomfortable..that's it..nothing else..you start driving..i will be ok...

Sanky nodes..he don't know what he should do..he start driving..

Sanky : (hasitetenly seeing her lil scared ) Shona...if you want then you can hold me...i mean only if you feel comfortable..plz don't take me wrong..

Shona : (shocked..assured him) Ohh no no Sanky..don't worry..i am ok..i am not scared but its just i am not used to with this..

Sanky nodes..and concentrate on road..after some 5-7 min he again saw tensed expression on her face...now that's it 4 him..he stop bike..

he turned towards her..take her both hands and put them on each side of his waist..at first Shona protest but then after seeing his angry face..she hold him..(not hug)

Sanky start driving...Sanky watch her through side glass..she was feeling comfortable now and enjoying the ride with smile on her face...

Sanky : (complement her) Shona..i hv not said it till now but i must say that i was dumbstruck after watching your audition dance...i hv not seen any girl doing stunts which you were doing..i means u are fabulous dancer...

Shona : (smiles) aww..thank u so much Sanky...(return the complement )...you are also a mindblowing dancer..your every moves were showing your passion for dance..it was awesome..

Sanky : thank u...(teasingly) Ohh god..miss Shona has given me complement..this moment should be written in gold...

Shona : (fake anger) (smack his shoulder) You..You again started teasing me..(they laugh)

Shona : (accept) anyways..i must accept that we both are sharing many things comman..

Sanky : (agree) ya true..specially i m happy that you also hate that cheesy stuff just like me...it sounds so stupid...(teasingly) you were looking cute in your revolver rani mode...i pity on that girl n guy..who became your prey..lol..

Shona : (angry) if you hv forgotten then let me remind you that i hv also seen your vedio...u were no less then me..(Sanky stop lashing & make faces)

--------------------------------------------------------------------In the car;

lucky : Lado have you inform your mom that you will be late ? i means u hv told Ap anty that u will reach by 11..but it may take some more time...

Ragini : don't worry lucky..i hv sent meg to my Ma..she hv agreed...

lucky : (shock) Lado..doesn't she become angry as its already 11 and u will be reaching home by 1 o'clock around at night...????!!!!!

Ragini : (smile) bz she know that i m very choosy with respect to making friends..so if i hv made friends they will be like me only...moreover Sanky is with me na...Ma trust him more than herself...that he will take good care of me...

lucky : (smile & nodes) ya that's true..he is very caring...(emotional) u know till now i hv not let my kiddo be with anyone alone..but see i myself hv sent her with Sanky that to late night..bz i trust him..

Ragini : hmm...u know what..one day...(talk rendom things)

They both were talking and sharing about their friendship sweet incidences with swasan respectively...and enjoying eo's company..

suddenly,

Ragini : (shout loudly) " STOP" lucky stop the car..stop stop stop...

Lucky get shocked with her shouting and he was about to loose control on stearing..but he some how manage and apply break...

lucky : (angry & scold her) what the hell Lado...r u mad...i was suppose to loss control n we might hv met with an accident...now tell me why u shouted like that..?

Ragini : (make crying baby face due to his scolding) ( point towards ice-cream stole) bz i want to hv ice-cream...

lucky melted seeing her cute face...he shook his head..

lucky : (smile) Lado..u r mad..u shout like this for ice-cream...

Ragini : (puppy face) i love it so much...

lucky : (dramatically) Ohh god..i think i got another kiddo in my life...(to ragini) ok lets go kiddo..

lucky get out of the car and went to open her door..Ragini make fake angry face..She try to remove sit belt..but it got stuck..lucky open the door but she didn't come out so...

lucky : Ohh hello...r u going to come out or not...?!!

Ragini : (irritate) lucky..this belt has got stuck and i m not able to remove it..

lucky bent and see her struggling with it..

lucky : let me help you..

He bent further towards sit belt lock..he was facing ragini..they both were very close to eo..ragini's lips were few inch away from his right check..ragini was sitting like statue with this closeness...

lucky was also affected by this as he was feeling ragini's hot breath touching on his checks...He finally manage to remove the sit belt..when he was going backward by mistakenly his check brash with her lips...(it was not kiss)

Lucky widened his eyes..he immediately stood straight..he start going towards ice-cream stole without speaking or even waiting for her..he touched his check with his hand nd smile unknowingly...

Ragini's condition was worst then him..she was blushing very hard..she was not able to control her emotions..she didn't even move for few sec..then she finally manage to compose herself nd come out of the car..

She went towards stole and they ordered ice-cream..there was a silence between them while eating...they were having small small eye-locks in between...lucky finally break the silence...

lucky : wow yummy...ice-cream is very nice...do you like it...?

Ragini : Ohh ya i love it...u know this is my favorite flavour...

nd thanks to lucky..thy both started talking normally..they get back in to the car nd start going 2wards hotel...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On bike;

swasan were laughing and enjoying their 1st long drive..Sanky was watching her every now and then..Shona was holding him tightly..

Sanky : (monologue) Ohh god Shona..i feeling very happy with you..i feel delighted with your smile and broken with your tears..In just 2 days you hv become everything for me..i want to hug you..hold you..take you for long drives forever...(surprise by his thoughts) hey...what's happening to me...i think i...

Shona : (monologue) Shona what's happening to you..Sanky what hv you done with me...i loved my each and every moments with you...i felt shy with your closeness..i m happy when you give me complement..i love the way you tease me..i hv not missed lucky when i m with u...Ohh god...i think...i...

swasan : (think together) I Love you...

Sawsan : (smile & think) i will confess after uniting raglak...

both were extrimly happy realizing their feeling for eo...now they wanted to unit raglak at the earliest..

Shona : Sanky we hv to do something so that lucky accept his feelings...my idiot lucky has strong belief that be can't fall in love...

Sanky : (seriously) Ohh ya...(he start giving suggestions) hey what about making him jealous..? i will act to go close to ragini...

Shona : worst idea...bz he knew that u & Lado are just friends only...n Mr short term memory loss..me & lucky are sharing same bonding..so he will never get jealous of you... (give idea) but he may be jealous of someone else..we can ask Lado to flirt with someone..

Sanky : can't possible...i know Lado..she will never agree with this idea...what if Lado confess her feelings..?

Shona : nooo ways...it will create complications..may be he will break his friendship with you both...

Sanky : Shona we can do one thing...(then he explain his plan to her)

Shona: (excitedly) wowww...Sanky awesome idea...we will execute this plan...i loved it..(teasingly) it seems you are affected by my company..your brain has started working...

Sanky: Ohh hello..miss show off..u r taking credit of my idea...(confessed) n btw i am loving your company..

Shona : (happy & shocked) what..what do you mean..?

Sanky: (bite his tongue) (covers & tease ) I mean who will not enjoy company of little kid...i toh love kids very much..so...

Shona become angry as she was happy when he said he loved her company..

Shona: (smack him) you...how dare u again call me kid..now i m not going to talk with you..(make cute angry face)

Sanky : (smile) arre...Shona i am sorry...i was just kidding...(no response)

Sanky : (he gives her a chocolate from his pocket...) i am sorry Shona...plz talk to me..

Shona : (immediately take the chocolate) wow...ok i forgave you...any thing for chocolates..

Sanky : (smile) whatever you say Shona but you are a kiddo..look u become happy and start talking just like a lil kid do...(laugh)

Shona : (angry) you...

but then she realise her act & join him in laughing..she finished her eating...they both were enjoying a lot...

Sanky wanted her to hug him form the moment she said that she has a habit of hugging lucky from back whlie bike riding...and now when he has realized his feeling for her.. he thought something and decided to execute his plan..

Sanky start increasing his driving speed...as expected Shona hold him more tightly...he intentionally start giving sudden breaks on speed breakers and again start driving faster...Shona could not stop herself from falling on him each time...then she again went back keeping distance between them...(actually Shona was also stopping her urge to hug him) this whole things happened for few times and at last his plan work..

Shona give up and hug him..pressing herself on him..wraping her arms around his chest tightly.. resting her check on his back..and close her eyes..

Sanky was feeling like he was in heaven...he wanted her to be like this forever..whereas Shona was feeling happy and protactive with him..both of them wanted that moment to freeze...

Sanky slow down the speed as he wanted to be with her like this as long as he can...nd he was happy as Shona didn't move back even after he start driving slowly..now they both knew that they can't live without eo..and hoping that other one is also feeling the same...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Raglak reached hotel first and sat on bench of parking lot waiting for swasan...they both were talking..suddenly Ragini's eyes got widened...lucky saw her..he turn back to look where she is looking..Swasan were coming towards them on bike...

lucky was shocked..hell shocked to see his Shona sleeping while hugging Sanky tightly from back...she was very comfortable with him...Sanky park his bike near their bench..

Sanky : wake up Shona..we reached your hotel...(no response she was still in same position)

Lucky went near them..He shake Shona...Shona open her eyes and saw her position...in next moment she open her eyes widely and jump down from bike...Sanky to get down..she look at lucky and went near him and hug him..she was feeling too sleepy...

Shona : (sleepy) lucky..i wanna sleep..i can't walk till my room...plzzz lift me...

lucky : sure my kiddo..

Ragini : (tease) it seems u both hv enjoyed a lot..

Raglak laugh..Shona was half asleep so didn't react on their teasing but Sanky felt very embarrassed and smile awkwardly...

Sanky : its nothing like that...

Lucky was about to picked up Shona...she remembered something so...

Shona : (sleepy voice) Lado..its already 12:30...its too late so it will be better that you stay with me tonight in my room..and Sanky will be in lucky 's room...i don't hv enough strength to argue...so u hv to agree with me..

lucky : ya Sanky, Lado..Shona is right..its to late..so it will be better that you both accept it..

Sanky smile looking at Shona...he thinks though she is dam sleepy she remembered and started executing their plan..ya it was part of his plan..

Ragini : but...

Sanky : (interrupt) i think we should accept it Lado...its too late..lucky, you take Shona to her room... Lado you go with them... i will come after informing mom and Ap anty...

lucky nodes...he picked up Shona and start going towards her room...ragini was walking behind him with confused face...

ragini : (monologue) Y Sanky accept this so fast ? something is fishy..anyways let it be..

Lucky : (call her) Lado plz take out keys from my left pocket and open the door...bz right now my hands are busy..(laugh)

Ragini : (laugh) ya sure..

She put her hand in his pocket and take out the keys..they hv small eye-lock in between...Sanky reached there..she open the door...and went inside..

lucky placed Shona on bed and cover her with blanket...he pack her forehead...both ragsan saw them and smile...

lucky : lets go to our room Sanky..good night Lado...(smile)

Ragini : Good night lucky..good night Sanky..(hug him)

Sanky : (pack her forehead) good night Lado..sweet dreams..

sanlak went to there room and she closed the door..she ly on other side of bed...soon She doze off with bright smile on her face thinking about all her close moments with lucky..

--------------------------------------------------------------

In lucky's room :

Lucky : (smile) it was an amazing day of my life...thanks dude for everything...

Sanky : anything for friends..n btw i hv also enjoyed a lot...(think about Shona)

lucky : (low tone to tease him) with Shona..?

Sanky : (unknowingly) (smile) Ya... (come back to senses) i mean with you, Lado and Shona..

lucky : (tease) ya ya i know..with whom and how u hv enjoyed..

Sanky : whatever (change the topic) anyways are you feeling sleepy..??

lucky : no yar i am not feeling sleepy..actually i m used to sleep around 2-3 am...

Sanky : (happy) wow..that's great...then lets hv it...

Lucky : (confuse) s..Sanky..what r u talking about..? (dramatically) look..i am not like that..i m normal & interested in girls only..so though we are alone here...we can't hv it...

Sanky : (shocked & unbelievable) lucky k bachche...you dramebazz...you dirty minded..wait i will not leave you now...

he through pillow on him and soon they both were doing pillow fight...they were laughing and breathing hard...

lucky : btw Sanky...what you were talking abt..?

Sanky : ha..(smirk) he show him two bottles..lets hv drink..

lucky : (excited) Ohh wow dude...when you bring this..ya lets hv it...u know i hv not drink from abt last 6-7 months..u made my day...thanks yar..

Sanky smile as his plan was working..he make two drink..sanlak start drinking..

Precap : swasan executing their plan..megha audition practice

the end

-------------------------------------------------------------

please excuse me for spelling and grammatical errors...sorry for not including megha audition practice in this part...as it is too lengthy..i hv written 4 chepters for one day picnic...but it was necessary for their bonding and love story..i hope u hv enjoyed it...how about this ch..? do you like it..? plz share your views...i am eagerly waiting for your comments..
ananyasbs12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...super duper
Love swasan confession
And the Peck scene of raglak...πŸ˜›
Plss update next soon
Waiting for swasan plan and...the mega audition practice ...wohooπŸ˜‰
amiableapoorva thumbnail
Out of the world...i was drooling over imagining their scenes...
N wow finally swara and sanskar understud their feelings...n ragya were amazing awesome...
Loved update...now waiting fr ur nxt part tmrw...hope its as excited as its of today...jst ultimate...
gayu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi namu I am gayu :) i had red ur updates in fb u didn't knw me as i am a silent reader in fb Loved ur story n all 4bonds i loved different concept
Namu0203 thumbnail
Thanks for reading & liking this story...special thanks to who r commenting & encouraging me...plz excuse me for spelling & grammar errors...No proof reading...

Recap: swasan bike ride, raglak in car, swasan realize their love and make plan to unit raglak...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch - 11 :

Sanlak start drinking...actually the fact was that one bottle was of wine and one of just water...Sanky was having water..so practically only lucky was drinking...

Lucky got full drunk in 2-3 packs only...as he doesn't hv habit of drinking...

Lucky : (Shouts) y this room is spinning...Ohh god...its earthquake...Ohh..no...somebody help us...(he start running here & there)...help..help...plz save us...

Sanky laugh seeing his cute antics in drunken stat...

lucky : (continues) (hold Sanky's hand) Sanky...lets run from here...i don't wanna die soon...i wanna become best dancer...i can't die now...i hv not even kissed any girl yet..(cute puppy face)

It was hard for Sanky to control his laughter seeing Lucky's drama...he thought Shona was right lucky can not handle drinks...He saw lucky running here & there shouting for help...Sanky made him sit on the bed...

Sanky : lucky...its not earthquake...u were spinning so you though that room is spinning...sit here...

lucky : (innocently) ohhh...is it so...how budhdhu(idiot) i m..!! ha ha ha ha...lol..

lucky was dancing and jumping...now it was becoming very hard for Sanky to manage him...so he thought that now its time to ask him...he made him sit on bed..lucky was laughing uncontrollably...

Sanky : Lucky...tell me what do u think about me, Shona & Lado...?

lucky : arre buddhu...ladies should be first...you even don't know this...(laugh like kid) so u should ask.."what do u thing bout Shona, Lado & me..?"...

Sanky looks on & smile...lucky continue..

lucky : (drunken voice)(with cute smile) Shona..my cuuuteee...sweetest...lilll kiddooo...my babyyy...i love her sooo much...u know we can't live a single day without eo...we know eo more than we know ourselves...(stammer) shhheee iss myyy beeest bubbbddyy...i am glad that god hv sent Shona in my life...

Sanky was watching him with smile as he was telling about him & Shona..

Sanky :(monologue) Ohh wow...lucky & Shona are sharing a very beautiful and amazing bonding...(made puppy face) Ohh god..will Shona ever love me..like she loves lucky..!!! (scold himself) abbe idiot..you are suppose to think about raglak and u r thinking abt urself..you selfish..now ask him abt Lado...

Sanky : (loudly) lucky now its Ragini's turn..

lucky : (cute smile) (dreamily) Ragini...she is not girl...

Sanky : (shocked & shouts) What...??!!!!

lucky : (baby crying face) you didn't let me complete my sentence..you shouted on me..u r very bad go i m not talking to you...

Sanky : i m sorry lucky..(hold his ear) plz forgive me..tell me what do you think about Lado..?

Sanky start vedio recording his confession...

lucky : (DREAMILY) ragini..she is not girl..she is an ANGEL..a sweet..innocent..beautiful angel...when i 1st time saw her i felt as if i m having some connection with her..(MAKE PUPPY FACE) u know Sanky i hv dated many girls but i didn't feel anything like i feel with Lado..i hv shared many things with her which till now i don't like to share with anyone except Shona..(CONFUSED) i hv huged Shona n no of times..Shona had kissed me on my check almost every day...but i didn't felt anything like i felt when Lado is close to me...(SMILE) ( TOUCH HS CHECK) when her lips slightly brash against my check in car..i felt current passed through my body...i love to spend time with her..my angel..i love her smile..i love her innocence..i love her dance...i love her singing...i love everything about her..i think i love...

Lucky fell on bed and he doze off...Sanky stop vedio recording...he made lucky sleep properly and put blanket on him...he was extrimly happy with lucky's confession..now he was sure that lucky is truly in love with his Lado..

He look at the time..it was 1:50 am..he messaged Shona..

" 1st phase of plan is successful "

Then he went on other side of bed and ly down..he smile remembering every moments spend with Shona specially her back hug on bike and feel butterfly in his stomach..soon he also doze off..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day Morning 5:30...

Shona get up as per her routine...she saw ragini sleeping...she smile looking at her and checked her phone...she saw Sanky's meg and jump with happiness but control her as ragini was sleeping...

She get up from bed..soon she started her morning dance practice..she was doing different dance steps and moves..after 1 hour ragini woke up..he saw swara doing dance practice..she smile at her..

Shona : (smile back) good morning Lado...

Lado : ( strach her arms) good morning Shona...so u r maintaining your daily routine here in hotel also..good...

Shona : u know na Lado i can't compromise with my dance in any dam situation...common lets dance together..

Ragini went to freshen up and joined her..Shona plays the "rabata" song...

" Kehte hai khuda ne is jahan me sabhi k liye..kisi na kisi ko hai banaya her kisi k liye..tera milna hai..."

They both were dancing in contemmprory style..they both were beautiful and perfect...they both do split at the end facing eo...After that they do some more dance practice..both learn some new steps from eo..then they both went to take bath and get ready..oyyyeee offcourse one by one..

Ragini : Shona lets go and wake up boys..they both must be still sleeping...its 8:25 now..

Shona : (stop her as she know they hv slept after 2 am ) ragini let them sleep for some more time..thy must hv slept late yesterday..Lets talk sometime..we hv not gotten any chance to spend time alone..

Ragini : (happily agrees) ya that's true..lets talk...(tease her) Vese...u know someone was hugging someone tightly yesterdays...what's the matter ha...tell me..tell me..

Shona shocked with her sudden teasing..but compose herself and tease her back after all she was master in that..

Shona : nothing..i was just feeling sleepy at that time..(tease) anyways...i hv notice someone getting jealous when lucky was flirting...(wink at her)

Ragini : (shocked & tried to cover) no no Shona..it was nothing like that...u r thinking wrong...y should i be jealous ??

Shona : (smile) bz you are in love with him...from your 1st meeting itself...

Ragini : (hell shocked) how do you know..?? I mean..vo...actually...i...

Shona : (smile) Lado..you are very nice girl beautiful from outside and inside...u r perfect match for my lucky..n i will be the happiest person if you both will be together...

Ragini : (blush) thank u so much Shona..(hug her)

Shona : (tease) ohhoo someone is blushing...(she blush more)(they both laugh) btw Lado..tell me onething..i hv seen u boiling with anger when he was flirting with other girl from distance...but i hv not noticed any kind of jealously on your face when i m near him..i mean we are really very close to eo..why..??

Ragini : (confessed) initially i was confused with respect to your relation..but when lucky cleared my dought..and tell me about your above friendship below love relation..i hv understand that you both love eo so much but just as best friends..and moreover i m also sharing some what of same relation with Sanky so there is no need to get jealous..

Shona : aww...i am glad that you understand our bonding...i will never come in between your love life...i love you Lado..(teary eyes)

Ragini : (emotional) arre Shona..what r u talking..u will be always his 1st priority...you are just like my younger sister dear...i love too my kiddo...

Shona : (smile) till now i hv not let anyone call me kiddo except lucky...but as u r going to be his better half..u hv full right on me just like he has..

Ragini : aww..how sweet..!!! (sad) but lucky don't beliv in love...how will i be able to change his pov...

Shona : (assure her) don't worry Di...you will get his love soon...don't worry..just keep faith on your love..now lets go and wake them up..its 9:15 now...(Ragini nodes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both went to lucky's room and knocked the door...after sometime Sanky open the door..girls went inside..as expected our cool guy lucky was still sleeping..

swaragini : (smiles) good morning Sanky...

Sanky : (sleepy tone) good morning girls..

Shona see lucky sleeping and get one awesome idea..he messaged Sanky something and signal him to check..he read her meg and do as she said without ragini's notice..

Shona : Sanky i need to buy something..so will u plz take me to some near by shop..?

Sanky : ya sure Shona..y not...

Shona : cool...lets go..Lado you go and wake up lucky..we will come soon..bye..

swasan left from there closing door behind them...Shona drag Sanky to her room and lock the door...she adjust her phone on table in front of them and they both seat on the couch...

Sanky : (confused) Shona, will u plz tell me what we r doing..? why you msged me to do skypyy call to you..and than hide my phone at such place from where bed can be seen...? y u told to lower down call volume to zero..? you are...

Shona : (interrupt excitedly) ( put her finger on his lips) Shhh...just watch...u will understand everything...

Sanky dreamily nodes...Then she realize her finger on his lips..they both hv n intense eye-lock..Sanky wanted to kiss her finger but control his emotions..Shona take her finger off from his lips immediately...they compose themselves...and start watching...they saw ragini going near bed to wack up lucky...

ragini : (murmur) aww..how sweet he is looking while sleeping...!!!! Ohh god..he is so handsome yar (pat her forehead) control yourself Lado...and wake him up...

Swasan saw her and heard her murmuring exchange smile and again start watching them...

Ragini : (loudly) lucky wake up...its already 9:30..(no response)

Ragini tried for few time by waking up without going near him but she got only no response from him..so she went near him and shake him a bit from shoulder...

ragini : lucky get...(shocked)

B4 ragini could complete her sentence..lucky pulled her on bed near him and put his 1 hand on her hand ( friends with proper distance not close)...

lucky : (closed eyes) (sleepy tone) Shona let me sleep for 15 min plz...and u also sleep for sometime..i know here also u must hv wake up at 5:30...so plz sleep my kiddo..

Ragini : lucky...i m...(he cut her nd told again to sleep for sometime without speaking)

Ragini was shocked..hell shocked...she was not able to think anything...she just ly there like statue..she was having mixed feeling shocked..surprised...happy...confused..etc..

Shona jumped on couch and hold Sanky's hand when lucky pulled ragini...Sanky was also in shock..now he understand y Shona did this..

Sanky : (shocked & happy) Ohh god...he pulled her..now i understand y u told me to do so...it was a awesome idea yar...

Shona : (happy) ya i know..i am just great..lucky do this with me whenever i go to wake him up...

Sanky : (shocked) what...??? he pulled you on bed..!!??

Shona : (saw his expression) (serious tone) Sanky plz don't take us wrong...we are just best buddies and we very well know our limits..it just we are like this from childhood...i know its strange but...

Sanky : (smile and interrupt) y r u giving explanations to me..? i & Lado both hv understand your bonding..we respect your relation dear...we trust u both..you see..me & Lado are this much close in just 7-8 months..whereas u both r 2gather from last 16 years...so you no need to give any clarification...

Shona was overwhelmed by his answer..afterall she is in love with Sanky..and by his this answer she was in cloud 9..now she was sure that Sanky will accept her with her friendship with lucky...

Sanky was also happy that Shona tried to give clarification to him..that means his thinking some how affect her..

Sanky : (teasingly) btw y are you telling me all this..? y does my thinking about you matters to you this much ? (raise her brow)

Shona : (blush) wo...(covers ) (firm tone) you are Lado's best friend..i don't want you to think anything ill about lucky..and you are also our friend now...so that y i was giving you clarification...nothing else..

Sanky : (smile & tease) Ohh i see..then y r u holding my hand from last 5-7 min like this...(he point towards his hand which Shona was holding tightly)

Shona : ( release his hand) (blush & summers) wo..wo..ac..actually..ha..i was become happy seeing raglak..that y i hold your hand in excitement..(cute flat tone) you don't need to give stress to your tiny brain..

Sanky smile seeing her cute antics...he was falling more and more for her..he wanted to confess his feeling now only..but control himself..they look at vedio call..

Ragini was still lying like statue and sweating...lucky was sleeping..ragini tried to get up but he was holding her hand tightly...ragini finally decide to wake him up as he was thinking her as Shona and its wrong to keep silence..

Ragini : (shake him with lil force) lucky...wake up..its not Shona..its me ragini..

lucky open his eyes widely...he look their position..he was holding her hand very tightly...he smile slightly seeing his angel's face 1st after opening his eyes..he stay still for few second..

He saw her sweating & he understand that he had commented a big mistake..he had created a very awkward situation between them...so he thought something..

he release her hand..Ragini immediately get up from bed.. He stand up on bed & start doing drama to remove their awkwardness...

Lucky : (shout) help...help...somebody help me plz...

swasan start laughing seeing his drama..

Ragini : (shocked) lucky..??? what happened ?

Lucky : (DRAMA) you...you stay away from me...i hv considered you as my friend and you try to chiii...!!! (HE PUT HIS BOTH AND CROSSING ON HIS SHOULDERS) ( ACT AS IF SCARED) I am alone here that does not mean you can do anything with me...i know i am so handsome but you can't..you can't play with my reputation...(CROSS HIS ARMS) one more thing i know KARATE..so don't come near me..

{ Such an dramebazz he is..!!!!! }

ragini was hell angry by now as he was the one who pulled her on bed and now he is playing victim card making her criminal...

Ragini : (angry) Lucky now you are gone..now i m actually gonna do what you are talking...now no one on earth can save you from me...she start going near him...

lucky : (run & shouts) ahhh...Help...somebody help me...Bacho...

he was running here and there in the room and Ragini was chasing him...at last thy both fell on the bed..(don't think much not on eo but besides eo) ragini start beating him with her hands then with pillows..lucky hold her hand and they both get up and sit...they look into eo eyes for few minits and broust out laughing remembering recent drama..

Lucky : (serious tone) (hold his ears) I am extrimly sorry Lado...i thought you as Shona and drag u on bed...i am sooo sorry...trust me i didn't do it intentionally...sorry sorry sorry sorry...plz forgive me...

Ragini : (melt by his cute face) its ok lucky i forgave you...(tease) but yar i must say...you are such a dramebazz...you reverse the cards in one second...

There swasan was enjoying their morning ROMCOM movie...they were laughing like anything watching lucky's drama..they exchange Hi fi...they cut the vedio call...

Sanky : (laugh) Ohh god...lucky is nautanki no 1..i can't control my laugh yar...(mimic)" you can't play with my reputation" ha ha ha...lol..

Shona : (laugh) ha ha ha..Ohh gosh..my stomach is aching now...poor ragini...hey did you notice her shocked angry expression...lol

Sanky : ya..i did..but i must say lucky has smartly removed the awkward situation created between them..he is a genius man..

Shona : ya he is...he know how to handle every situation..now i wish he accept his love soon...btw hv you taken the vedio of his confession...

Sanky : ya..i hv..(take a sigh) btw it was very hand for me to manage him in that stat..you need to give me some gift for that..

Shona went near her beg and take out one silk bubbly from it..Sanky smile at her..thy both ate chocolate nd talk about their next step...

Sanky laugh seeing her..as her hands and face were dirty due to eating chocolate like a kid..Shona make cute angry face..

Sanky take out his hanky and went near her..lil close to her..he start wiping her face with hanky..his fingers were touching her nose, checks and lips..both were breathing heavily...thy were lost in eo..they come to their sense when Shona's phone rings..they compose themselves and avoid eye contact..

Shona : hello lucky..we r coming in 5 min only...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Swasan come to lucky's room..lucky was sitting with his lappy...

lucky : hey...Shona Sanky come here...list of rules for mega audition performance have been declared...

swasan : what...lets see..

They read all the rules...out of that 2 rules were like this..

" contestants can not respect dance style which they hv done in audition round "

" contestants has to perform dance on one song with 2 different dance styles "

they become very happy and excited..they start discussing about that...

Sanky : awesome...i will perform on cramping with break dance...on title song of movie "Bang Bang"

Sanky : i will perform on contemmprory and contoson...and song will be " Duhai " from ABCD..

Shona : i will perform on locking popping and robotics...on song " tip tip barsa pani "

Ragini : (sad) what will i do..? i can perfectly do only 3 styles i.e. classical, contemmprory & bollywood...i can't perform classical and can't mix contemmprory & bollywood in any song...

Shona : (hug her) ( cupped her face ) Di don't worry...n its not like that you can't do other styles..it just you need more practice for that..it happens to everyone...if anyone will tell me to do classical than i will go black at first..

Ragini was overwhelmed seeing shona's concerned for her and she feel better with her words...

lucky : don't worry Lado..we all are with you..we will help you with other style...we will think something...

Sanky : no need to think Lucky...i hv decided her dance style in which she will not need our help much..

Sanlakrag look at him curiously...he smiles and plays the song...

Sanky : so my dear Lado..u will perform on hiphop & Lavni(marathi falk) style on "Apsara aalli "...u can use basic hiphop steps which u know and in Lavni..u r toh master..(wink at her)

All become happy...they share group hug...

Lucky : btw Sanky did you notice something..(signal him) when Shona was talking with Lado...

Sanky : arre ha...Shona from when Lado become your Di..?? ha...

swaragini : (smile) (together ) from today morning only...

Shona : (side hug her) my sweety Di...

ragini : (hug back) my cute kiddo..

lucky : Ohh gosh..its a miracle..Shona you allow her to call u kiddo..?!!! (puppy face) how can you share my right with her..

Shona : (smile) my Di has full right on me from today...i got a sweet sis in her...

swaragini hug eo with teary eyes...sanlak become emotional and happy seeing their bondings...

Sanky : Ohh so you both become swaragini from today ha..

swarag : Swaragini ...??!!!

lucky : yup..swara + Ragini = swaragini

Shona : wowww...our name also get attached just like us..

ragini : now we will be together forever...

they become happy...all spent some time together and decide to meet for dinner...then ragsan left to their home..they all got engaged in their megha audition practice...

Precap : Swasn-raglak at dinner...raglak romantic dance..day of mega audition..

The end

---------------------------------------------------------------------

so i think its dam lengthy part...i hope i hv not made u feel bored with this part ..did u like this...? hv u enjoyed this ch ? plz share your views..i m eagerly waiting for your comments...its my energy pills for writing next part...so plz do comments...
ananyasbs12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely...yr jst mesmerized...
Update soon 
Want to see them practice togetherπŸ˜‰
Also want to see swasan and raglak dance together πŸ˜›
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Read all parts in a one go..
Its awesome
Superbly written
Really loved it
Pls pm me..
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome...πŸ˜ƒ
I actually predicted that Sanskaar is going to make video of Laksh's confession when he called him for drink in the previous one...πŸ˜† but yaar seriously Lucky's antics after the drink... O god that earthquake part was awesome... πŸ˜†
And Lucky correctly differentiated his feelings for both Shona and Lado... The confession part was awesome..πŸ˜ƒ

And SwaSan were too good and romantic too...😳
Laksh pulled Ragini on the bed.. But his dramebaazi was 🀣

I must say I'm following this story from the starting and you're correctly balancing the track of both RagLak and SwaSan... That's really awesome...πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next update... But I'm gonna miss the next update ... But I'll catch up with it on wednesday... Keep updating...😳
amiableapoorva thumbnail
Awesome update...lucky drunk state hillarious...n sanky's nautanki...swaras plan...swasans eyelocks...n romance ..was mesmerizing...
N raglak's was jst too mch fun...yr...rofl...have to say dis shud hv actually happened...in the show...making it a youth based show...it wud have been amazinh...