Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Among all these the most happy guy would be Aditya Chopra with so much free publicity for his movie 
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is delusional and disrespectful on so many levels.  
So someone who made it to our school book solely on his hard work needs to be thankful to Bollywood.  πŸ€ͺ

Just because people were sleeping in class and didn't learn about Milkha SIngh, does not make it right for a senile uncle to mock him.  These same idiots do not know any of our freedom fighters till a movie is made on it.  Salim Khan would then feel it is ok to mock them too.  
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I would expect Salman to say such idiotic and disrespectful things...but Papa ji aapka kaam hai ...bete ki galtiyon ke liye maafi maangne ka...not say idiotic things urself...😳

Nope Salman says much less idiotic things than Salim Khan. But then again Salman has a better filter called Reshma Shetty.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I would expect Salman to say such idiotic and disrespectful things...but Papa ji aapka kaam hai ...bete ki galtiyon ke liye maafi maangne ka...not say idiotic things urself...😳

but what did Salman do wrong here? He didnt make himself the ambassador , it was the IOA 

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

They shouldn't let him join twitter! Aisa hi hota hai if you are free most of the time. 

The matter already calm down and Salim Khan started all over again. 

IOA hired him yet they blame Salman. Now, papa salim has no control over his hands and mouth yet again they blame Salman. 

Bichara Salman Khan πŸ˜† 

I still don't see what is wrong in What Salim Khan said? He is defending his son and he is rightfully doing so. You don't have to be a pro in sports to become a brand ambassador of Olympics so the argument raised by these excuse my language but fools is stupid πŸ˜› 

IOA's top most priority is to not only spread awareness but  most importantly, generate profits from this event. To do so, they need a personality that's really popular amongst everyone.  and that's why they chose Salman.

What's the fuss about? πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜•  

Those who are brand ambassadors of fair and lovely, they didn't become fair by applying fair and lovely...  or those who are brand ambassadors of l'oreal...didn't use l'oreal from birth.. 

πŸ˜† 

leave the man alone...his popularity and successs is becoming so hard to digest for many!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Nope Salman says much less idiotic things than Salim Khan. But then again Salman has a better filter called Reshma Shetty.

I think Reshma Shetty should do overtime now and take care of Salim ji as well because he can tweet as rubbish and do more damage to the brand Salman Khan ...than Salman himself...why are these people disrespecting the REAL Indian heroes like this...beats me?πŸ˜•
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

but what did Salman do wrong here? He didnt make himself the ambassador , it was the IOA 

Which is why people like Milkha bashed IOA , he actually clarified that he is just objecting to the representation of BW for such a post.  He didn't bash Salman. But Salim made it super personal now. With a father like that..I mean.πŸ˜†

Lets be real, this position is pretty irrelevant considering it's the first time they have it. It's not going to generate any money either πŸ˜†. When Samsung and Cola brands are made one they actually sponsor the players . I am just too amused with the defense for IOA in appointing Salman, a B-towner.

A nice letter by an Olympian to Salman  http://www.thequint.com/opinion/2016/04/25/dont-need-your-support-a-former-olympians-open-letter-to-salman
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

where did I say Salman do anything wrong...I am saying ki Salim ji should make himself available to apologize when Salman does something idiotic...like those tweets on those terrorists?? remember??? 

BTW...its no co-incidence that Salman is chosen to be the representative of Olympics when his movie on sports is about to be releasedπŸ˜‰...abhi SRK hota ..toh tum log kehte ki he bought itπŸ˜‰...but I am not blaming Salman here...its his duty to do whatever he can to promote his movie...I blame IOA...Imagine Sachin Tendulker to represent India in the International FILM event while AB Sr is sitting in Mumbai twiddling his thumbs...doesn't make sense right??πŸ˜›

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Among all these the most happy guy would be Aditya Chopra with so much free publicity for his movie 

Arnab is going to debate on this issue  πŸ˜† , more publicity 

#SalimForSalman on newshour 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Which is why people like Milkha bashed IOA , he actually clarified that he is just objecting to the representation of BW for such a post.  He didn't bash Salman. But Salim made it super personal now. With a father like that..I mean.πŸ˜†

Lets be real, this position is pretty irrelevant considering it's the first time they have it. It's not going to generate any money either πŸ˜†. When Samsung and Cola brands are made one they actually sponsor the players . I am just too amused with the defense for IOA in appointing Salman, a B-towner.

I agree here, Samsung and Cola do provide the event with funds. I doubt Salman will be providing any money. Although IOA's only purpose would be for Salman to create publicity for the event which we all know he can do and is already doing. 

The only purpose I see is to create awareness... and a sportsman wouldn't be able to do that as largely as a Bollywood Superstar can. Fair play.