Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Meenu cool down..we are all goin mad...isnt it...Kya karey??? Ultimately all of us want the same thing...cnt see our show going in dumps!!!

Waise weite ur analysis that u were saying abt the trps with the plot...I want to know it

Hey mehraan i am cool dont worry . 
its just that i know few things that i shouldnt be knowing and so this anger with the ph. 
sometimes ignorance is bliss. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
let them do anything for trps but not viplav butchering ...
@meenu...its just that i know few things that i shouldnt be knowing and so this anger with the ph.
this really scares me ...looks like they are going to ruin viplav and have vipav-kamini
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No its not null and void. it becomes legal. when it is recorded in court that is proof.

Accha so it is valid ...😳.

So next  plan will be to detarnish Dhaani pariwar (DL pariwar ) ...  So this iswhere ashram will come intothe pic ...  .. 

Again this is very strong plot.  They should handle it very carefully ..  Channel shouldnot force for TRPS ...  Then CVS  wil play  very well with the track ... 

AS  Bua is a very strong character and clean in her dignity , she expects her upcoming pariwar to be the same /...  (This is where ashram will come into the pic)
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Agree Jaz...Cnt n will not  tolerate Vipus butchering ...

But ready to see their exploring tracks in bringing trps
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

let them do anything for trps but not viplav butchering ...
@meenu...its just that i know few things that i shouldnt be knowing and so this anger with the ph.
this really scares me ...looks like they are going to ruin viplav and have vipav-kamini

No jazz I dont think they can do that abhi. .

waise looks like all decisions will be taken once ipl nears its end. so guys lets all pray for trps trps and trps 

AND FRIENDS I AM JUST PUTTING ACROSS MY POINT . I CAN NEVER EVER BE UPSET WITH ANY OF YOU . I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH THIS FORUM AND ALL FORUM WASISI.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^got you Sammy so basically Dhani and family will have to prove that they are worthy of the Tripathi family to be accepted as a Bahu . So maybe DL past will come.

There is a lot that can be done story wise.

You had once mentioned in your takes that Viplav and Dhani will continue to meet chup chup Ke so maybe acceptance is still away. Edited by premparbat - 8 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Agree Jaz...Cnt n will not  tolerate Vipus butchering ...

But ready to see their exploring tracks in bringing trps

Yes we need trs  for sure . but meher wait for a day or two . you and i will exchange places .
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
in case kamini track gives them trps will cvs take it as a positive sign and go with viplav-kamini... @meenu...ur thought?
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

in case kamini track gives them trps will cvs take it as a positive sign and go with viplav-kamini... @meenu...ur thought?

who knows ? they may !
but this week there was no viplav kamini . so lets see .I only know that they know vidha's popularity 
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i know u want meenu's opinion but mein chali ayi taang arane.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..adat se majboor hoon nah..isiliyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think CVs will bring vidha separation and family will fix vip-kamini marriage and all ...phir mandap mein hoga tamasha...if not they drag till shaadi wali mandap then also viewers will stick with the show to see Vidha reunion and trps can rise...