Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: premparbat

Guys I have a recorded episode of Vidha Greh Pravesh to AN which I will watch again tonight.

Vip clearly said that even kanoon has certified our marriage. If it meant something else OR if they retract then it's a different story .

Proof of the wedding should not be an issue.

PRem :

Kanoon means  - nature  of god accepted the marraige , he has not learned the seriousness at thta time .. IT is going to hit now ...   (So this is where they will separate them ) by saying they will do marriage for both of you ..   (So  any one will be inside andother will be outside ) . 

How ever , a big plan will be trapped by DT , Bua .. (This is to kill dhaani ) ...   (Some big hathsa is on the way ) ..   
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys we can discuss whatever we want eventually it will be what the writers and channel decide.

They need to worry about Trps not us.

We can only like or dislike what is shown.

And I LIKE Vip standing up for Dhani and himself.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

mehraan and jazz for your info  we have never tweeted about what we want  in the story line, never !
So rest assured we are not pressurising the cvs or writers . 

All I have ever tweeted is  to keep viplav's character intact . and you will all see the reason for that .
If viplav's character changes i dont think its going to help 

yep viplav character butchering is the worst thing... i too could never think of that...
i just said drama quotient always bring trps and story revolving around side characters would never help them...
i don't mind fans pressurizing cvs also as we have seen many times how ikrs cvs can spoil a track😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Arey meenu who is saying abt the tweeting all.im talking in general here in lus and the fans desperation...we will not watch,we wont want them etc etc...This was the exact issue in the show IPKND...ultimaly the show had to shut down...im jis trying to say if Cvs are about to churn something shocking let them do it after they hired new writers n actors...Vidha will b together n I trust this.in the end...
mehraan thumbnail
Vipu wont b butchered...y will he agree to marry KAM or sgut his mouth??
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

PRem :

Kanoon means - nature of god accepted the marraige , he has not learned the seriousness at thta time .. IT is going to hit now ... (So this is where they will separate them ) by saying they will do marriage for both of you .. (So any one will be inside andother will be outside ) .

How ever , a big plan will be trapped by DT , Bua .. (This is to kill dhaani ) ... (Some big hathsa is on the way ) ..    

Whoa let's see this then... Yeh Kamini door rahe bas.
mehraan thumbnail
I m waiting for dhaanis murder plot...this can bring trps
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Guys we can discuss whatever we want eventually it will be what the writers and channel decide.

They need to worry about Trps not us.

We can only like or dislike what is shown.

And I LIKE Vip standing up for Dhani and himself.

Agree Ratna... it is so ridiculous to show Viplav being quiet about his marriage to Dhaani,  he went against his whole family and the society to get married to a widow and now they want to show this man all of a sudden being mute because his G F has some reason that makes no sense...
Then they show D T that has the whole of Banares duped and is a great manipulator all of a sudden is being bullied by his big mouth sister...

Things like that are hard to digest...

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Trust me nowadays the channels and ph and cvs are not affected by what fans write or say. after the ipk and other few happenings it as if they have formed a strategy to not read these reviews and opinions on social media .

In fact now it has the reverse effect . look at how ekta reacted . or how raj nayak reacted. 

so i agree with ratna , all this doesn't matter , and none of us on forum have a trp meter installed in our homes so our opinion is not at all imp. even our watching it on tv is not helping .

Only if you have a barc meter installed your watching the show helps.

And the channel has very detailed analysis and report of what is working and where . stickiness of content in trp is all about that . 

so our discussion is not going to affect .
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Whoa let's see this then... Yeh Kamini door rahe bas.

No ratna he declared in court that dhani is his wife and all proceedings in cout are recorded. and the judge himself called dhani his wife in the next hearing . so i think tha's why he said ki kanoon has certified.