Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice title. SO apt!

"Tume koi aur deke, toh jaltha hai dil...badi mushkilon se phir sabaltha hai dil...Kya kya jathan kar tai hai...tume kya patha...

...Yeh dil bekaraar kitena...yeh hum nahi jaane te...magar jee nahin sakathe tumhare bina!"

Of course R D Burman was a genius and his music amazing. Love this song, even though I have not seen the movie that goes with it. 
I am so excited for this week's episodes! Cant wait to see how things move forward in the story now.

Congrats on AT #38. We are at episode 41 and have already got almost an AT per episode for ShraMan! :) Must be a record. If anyone beat that it would have been ARSHI! 
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Honestly I was just being honest πŸ˜³ You know as a new viewer, I stalked the AT for live updates and I started commenting here and there but i felt like i was intruding. But I realized that you girls are so sweet in letting other into this house of yours. So i thought i would just express my gratitude πŸ€—..thats all πŸ˜³

aww you are sweet πŸ€—
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Ritu what's shows you watched before

many shows...
But GEET  was my first show where i fell in love with maneet
Then i was obssessed with Ek mutthi aasmaan where i got addicted to Ragna but they ruined the story πŸ₯Ί

And then dosti yariyan manmarziyan  but it was short lived πŸ˜†
And now edkv and shraman made me go crazy fr them β€οΈ
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Very nice title. SO apt!

"Tume koi aur deke, toh jaltha hai dil...badi mushkilon se phir sabaltha hai dil...Kya kya jathan kar tai hai...tume kya patha...

...Yeh dil bekaraar kitena...yeh hum nahi jaane te...magar jee nahin sakathe tumhare bina!"

Of course R D Burman was a genius and his music amazing. Love this song, even though I have not seen the movie that goes with it. 
I am so excited for this week's episodes! Cant wait to see how things move forward in the story now.

Congrats on AT #38. We are at episode 41 and have already got almost an AT per episode for ShraMan! :) Must be a record. If anyone beat that it would have been ARSHI! 

I know right! RD Burman was a genius. His composition & songs were absolutely beautiful. I listen to them till this day & love it just as much as I did when they first came out. Sad that music today doesn't evoke the same emotions anymore, barring a few gems here & there.
I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF THE 80s & 90s😭

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I read them during my weekends. Like the whole week's letters in one go... I never replied because you leave me with nothing else to say. You write so poetically. I will try to reply regularly
I write in caps when I am excited LOL. Can't help itπŸ˜†

Honestly..the fact that you read them is compliment enough πŸ˜³ But yes..i would absolutely love your insight and words :) whenever you choose to grace me with your presence πŸ˜†
you should ALWAYS write in CAPS πŸ˜† lol 
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That is so sweet of you Reya πŸ€—

On a completely unrelated note..
Why is that when you want to open a thread from your mobile, thread maker ka profile khul jaata hain -.-

^what I want to say is I swear I am not stalking you sammyEdited by Sanika. - 8 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Honestly..the fact that you read them is compliment enough πŸ˜³ But yes..i would absolutely love your insight and words :) whenever you choose to grace me with your presence πŸ˜†

you should ALWAYS write in CAPS πŸ˜† lol 

HAHA. OK YOU SAID IT!
IF PEOPLE COMPLAIN THAT I'M SCREAMING TOO MUCH, I AM GONNA BLAME IT ON YOUπŸ˜†

AND DON'T BE SO HUMBLE. YOU WRITE FREAKING WELL OKAY.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanika.

That is so sweet of you Reya πŸ€—

On a completely unrelated note..
Why is that when you want to open a thread from your mobile, thread maker ka profile khul jaata hain -.-

Same thing happens to me! That's why I hate logging in from mobile.
And SanuπŸ€—
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats guys on the new AT πŸ˜†
Hello Sam !πŸ€—
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Today's Quota of Laughter for all of you.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614858