NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

First of all sorry for posting this hear, members hear are mature enough not to do stupid things but since many visit hear thought of posting this hear

Wanted to make this post last week but stopped myself but what I saw now on IG was like a last nail in coffin

The post was that they are going to wish Namik every day until he reveals his birth day like REALLY?? Are this fans high or what. They seriously need to know where to draw the line. He is a public figure but that does not mean that his private life needs to be a open book or another soap opera for everyone to see. He has all the right to do decide what he wants to share and not fans need to understand. You are a fan does not give you the right to interfere in someone else's life

Mind you have seen enough of celebrities but Namik has be different he takes 100% effort from his side to connect with fans be it FB, Twitter, IG or Snap chat that too after working for 14 0dd hours. Even answering that most stupidest stuff that have been asked, Respect it  and appreciate because there is a limit that anyone can take all this crap and if one fine day he decides enough is enough don't blame it because fans only invited it but sad part is all are going to suffer for few peoples stupidity

And that age thing was a joke where Nikita said she is 18 and Namik is 45 mind you there were few bashing them for that too. Taking it seriously

There were even some bashing Nikita for not posting selfies. Like does it matter who post it as far as you get a picture of them. These people should have been fans of those actors who don't care for fans and even after asking don't post. Hear since we are getting without even asking some are not appreciating. And Nikita said she finds it to be a kind of autograph for fans. Just think what would have been if she had said no I cannot pose or stopped Namik form taking videos?   I think there are many hear has been a part of many fandoms so you may be knowing it well enough

Not going to lecture so lastly would only say pleas learn to appreciate what you have don't wait for the day that you lose to know that worth. They have their own private life respect it and leave it at that. What matters the most is Shravan and Sumo and they have been fabulous be grateful for that.

Concentrate on Reel and leave real  life 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hear hear. 
And plus if you want something from the actors, bashing them would not help you one iota.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ agree some fan's really crazy they are behaving like obsessed greedy fans. They need to stop harass celebs they are also humans and needs their privacy. Don't know when will people understand that.
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey girl! Aww I heard about this, it really does suck man, but I think if the people that are indulging in such activity were the kind of people who would be open to our suggestions, they wouldn't be doing such things in the first place.

Every fandom has their extreme members, and the best we can do is to ignore them (the way Namik so gracefully does) & instead make up for them with our infectious positivity ❀️

Not undermining your feelings in any way, I totally get how you feel, but if you look at the bigger picture, I'd say the vast majority of us are a rather amazing bunch, so why not celebrate that instead of getting bogged down by all of this? 

I know you might be scared because of what happened with another actor from another show (I heard about it on the AT) but don't worry, our Lambu knows us very well. Namik (and Nikita for that matter) knows if anything ever gets to the point of becoming an issue, he's got an army by his side β€οΈ. 

My two cents, #KritiKeDoPaise πŸ˜Š
Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you..
What's that with wishing him daily ?
We should respect his privacy. .if he is not willing to reveal his birthday. .what's the big deal ??
ALSO I had seen some posts saying Nikita should be more friendly with Namik. ..Like seriously? Why should she ? That's completely her choice ...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

MUCH NEEDED POST. Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

People really need to stop. Namik's already so kind for giving us all these SC updates & pics. I dare say no other actor goes all out for fans, the way Namik does. AND YET PEOPLE ARE NOT SATISFIED?

Please just let him be. Even if he is a celebrity, he has the right to his own private life. If he's not revealing certain details, just please respect his privacy & stop bugging him. It is insensitive. 

Same for those bashing Nikita for not appreciating Namik enough or not giving us any update. Their comfort level shows in the way she lets him take all these pictures etc.. she is just teasing him. There is no need to take everything so seriously.

PEACE.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously

I agree with you

πŸ€”
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just happened to see comments in IG
Many r wishing him Happy Birthday πŸ˜•
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasinig89

Many r wishing him Happy BirthdayπŸ˜•

*JABRA FANS* πŸ₯±

So literally they are going to make namik inactive on social networking sites
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasinig89

Many r wishing him Happy Birthday πŸ˜•

I just saw also. HOW INSENSITIVE CAN PEOPLE BE, like seriously.
Hats off to NiMik for taking this in the right spirit & being so sweet to fans despite all this.