Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
where are we heading. Though its to make anti poaching statement, its heart breaking to see. 🤢

biggest Bonfire on earth by Elephant Tusks. in Kenya.

Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG what is this payal .. 😲 Why are they burning elephant tusks? OMG .. 
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

OMG what is this payal ..😲Why are they burning elephant tusks? OMG ..

To make anti poaching statement as per news.

Btw Asmuta aaj kahan gayab ho gayi dopahar ke baad? 😕
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
And I am on cloud nine literally.. Had gone to see mona's play..and met her too.. Koi mujhe jagaao neend se.. 😳
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupsii

And I am on cloud nine literally.. Had gone to see mona's play..and met her too.. Koi mujhe jagaao neend se.. 😳

Congrats Rupali. 😛
Fantasia. thumbnail
Arey wah rups!! .. Ap mona se mil k aye 😲 .. u must be ecstatic! detail batao hamien meeting ki! 😳 😛 .. 
and and payalll .. did u see Fawad's tweet? .. he is singing bolna .. 😳
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Arey wah rups!! .. Ap mona se mil k aye 😲 .. u must be ecstatic! detail batao hamien meeting ki! 😳 😛 .. 

and and payalll .. did u see Fawad's tweet? .. he is singing bolna .. 😳

yes I did. sweet. 😛
his fav gesture was in one of pictoo. thanking the audience with a hand on his heart. 😳
Fantasia. thumbnail
hainaaa? .. it was such a sweet video! and i love when fawad sings .. pata nai i just love itt!! ❤️

btw Ranbir Kapoor also attended Bipasha Basu's reception .. i feel that was sweet of him .. i dont think many celebrities made it to the event .. thanks to all the controversies .. but Bips deserves more, she is  a fine actress plus she owns the horror genera .. it was sweet of Ranbir Kapoor! .. and he looked good .. its sad what is personal life is though .. pata nai i find something mysteriously sad about this man .. althu he comes from a stable rich home .. happy parents .. still there is something .. something sad about his persona .. 
Fantasia. thumbnail
and yes asmi is gayab since morning! 😔
pinkeye thumbnail
yes just saw his pic. I like ranbir Kapoor. atleast he is good at what he does.its just a bad phase in his career and he will recover from this gloomy phase too.btw his parents had a troubled marriage and Neetu Kapoor actually filed a complaint in police about Rishi Kapoor beating her up if I remember correctly. Ranbir had a troubled, disturbing years while growing up and I guess thas what gets reflected in his persona- A detached kind, loner. Yeh alag baat hai ke he doesnot respect women either and a big time cheat. I just hope his professional career gets boosted up somehow as he is one such actor whose work I wanna see for long. hope that happens.

fawad is a thorough gentleman in all these events. and I love him. 😳😆