Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
KP's obsession with SRK is puke-worthy...what a Moron he is..Yuck
Being a Fan and Imitating/begging  someone are 2 diff things.
Too Bad he dint learnt anything form FAN...πŸ˜†

LOL...Vikrant's Meri Comissioner se jaan pehchaan hian was...🀣
Haan bas in seril's ke Hero's ki Puri duniya se jaan pehchaan hot hian ...ever ready to save the damsel in distress...

Kalyani is another idiot...she should have informed family that night itself when devi collapsed...
rather then commanding Ketki to not meet Sohrabh...she should have reasoned outt why she is saying ...
If no ketki atleast Devi and Aajji...

Drama ke liye kuch bhi dikhate hain...πŸ˜†

I just hope Salman stop being sugar daddy to most Industry Langoors..
matlab ...please acting nahin karn mat kar...
bt atleast aise gahtiya logon ko mat la is industry mein...

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hindi serial k hero hote hi is liye hai ke so that they can be the knight in shining armour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I was like vikrant ji aapko aur koi kaam nahi kya . 😑

yes kalyani should have explained the reason for her reluctance. par who hota toh story kya hoti. toh chalo ab jamai sohrab jee ko jhelo.

industry langoors reminds me of TVF's making of star son and TENDUA SHROFF. usme pancholi bhi tha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
I find these pics uber cute. awwwieeπŸ˜›

Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Baap re...aise emails bheje Kangu ne...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Solid Tamasha chalu hain dono kaa...
Kangu was so doing well for herself ...I hope she keeps doing well in Movies atleast ..
Real Life is toh is Messed up...

About Hrithik...I never liked him... :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you read this...??
Member posted it in BW CC...

Good one!
 'A Sari needs  curves, Kate has none,' Shobhaa De had said, inviting sharp criticism from all quarters.
Kate Middleton chose to wear only dresses while on her visit to India. (Photo: AP)
 Kate Middleton chose to wear only dresses while on her visit to India. (Photo: AP)

When the royal couple Prince William and Kate Middleton visited India, their every little move " what they wore, what they ate, where they went " was seen through a microscopic eye. Each dress worn by the Duchess was scrutinised critically. And one popular writer in India was absolutely not impressed with Kate's choice of clothes - Shobhaa De. She chose to express it in rather caustic words that many felt was unwarranted and created quite an uproar on social media.

Ms De accused Kate of having no curves' and thanked her stylists for not advising her to dress her in a sari. She even attacked her sense of style and called her choice of clothes 'boring'.

Narendra Modi's pristine white, smartly fitted ensemble, stylishly set off with a baby pink bundi jacket made a bigger statement than Kate's pheeka wishy-washy aqua dress. Her expression was equally listless. There wasn't a touch of saffron in sight. It was so theek hai as to be boring."Narendra Modi's pristine white, smartly fitted ensemble, stylishly set off with a baby pink bundi jacket made a bigger statement than Kate's pheeka wishy-washy aqua dress. Her expression was equally listless. There wasn't a touch of saffron in sight. It was so theek hai as to be boring": Shobhaa De. (Photo: PTI)

Following is what Ms De had to say in an opinion piece:

Kate has skipped wearing a saree. Her waist is perfect for crinoline ball gowns from "Gone with the Wind". But a saree needs curves. A saree demands a derriere. Kate has none. Thank God, some misguided fashion guru has spared her and us so far.

And now, a nineteen-year-old's response to De's opinion has gone viral on social media. The teenager slammed the popular writer for body-shaming the duchess and impressed many with her biting criticism.

Here is Sneha Roy's fitting' response to Shobhaa De:

kate middleton, Shobhaa de, viral, body shaming, sneha

Shobhaa De is an Idiot...Thinks high of herself...
Prententious Lady...
Pseudo kahin kii...πŸ˜†

pinkeye thumbnail
yes i read that Asmita. i am so glad that shobha de got a fitting reply. she was there at Taj, attending royal dinner with all giggles and smiles but then writes a piece insulting a woman. wow. even if she has no curves, flat chested and ugly, does not make shobha de a greater writer. hypocrisy at its best. 🀒

kangna sounds like psychopath if she has written all these for real. about HR, no comments. do not follow him offscreen as i find him extremely unattractive in terms of persona, speaks so incoherently. annoying. πŸ₯±
pinkeye thumbnail
have you seen this? Though its bit clich but loved the line- aapne zindagi ke chote bade hisse kabhi kiraye pe mat dena. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjS1lsO3JM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkeye

have you seen this? Though its bit clich but loved the line- aapne zindagi ke chote bade hisse kabhi kiraye pe mat dena. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjS1lsO3JM[/YOUTUBE]

Ahh...thanks for sharing...yeh dekha nahin tha...

Beautiful Message ...And Radhika is such a Stunner ...I like her...😊

--------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen this Video of Dove ...???

Its talks soo deeply about Perception..How we actually perceive ourselves and how do People...
I cried when I watched it...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litXW91UauE[/YOUTUBE]
pinkeye thumbnail
wow, that's a brilliant video. such well thought out to reflect human psyche.so we are more self critical and actually really hard n us in that sense. resulting in unhappiness at times. needs to find peace at what we are i suppose. and yes asmita, the last part where that 40 yr old woman told i look much happier in others eyes brought tears to my eyes. πŸ‘
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

KP's obsession with SRK is puke-worthy...what a Moron he is..Yuck

Being a Fan and Imitating/begging  someone are 2 diff things.
Too Bad he dint learnt anything form FAN...πŸ˜†

Tu nahi samjhegaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Wo Die hard fan hai. πŸ˜‰
Edited by AS-Rifi - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Tu nahi samjhegaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Wo Die hard fan hai. πŸ˜‰

Haha...this is what I feared most ...Ppl throwing this dialogue to justify any damn thing..πŸ˜†

Rather then Imitating him , I'l be glad If he learns Hardwork form SRK , learns how to respect his Fans from SRK...

Rather than RT'ing his and SRK edits and indirectly encouraging his own fans to do such Nuisance...
It wil be better if he first become Kaabil of that ... Rather earn that Place and make his Idol Proud...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Has he done with his Part Shooting..??
No more Beard look...πŸ˜†

Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago