Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
What makes you guys think that Thapki will realise or confess anytime soon? I think she might not even support Bihaan when he is in jail. Of course unless she really is a Mahan Aatma..
Honestly..I don't want Thapki to support him.. because that would only glorify her and debilitate Bihaan.🀒
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

I am so irked by most comments

http://www.tellyupdates.com/thapki-pyaar-ki-1st-may-2016-written-episode-update/

here

hats off to u yr.. kya cmnt kiya!! πŸ€—
Sid bhi thi.. btw pic as DP is urs?
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

What makes you guys think that Thapki will realise or confess anytime soon? I think she might not even support Bihaan when he is in jail. Of course unless she really is a Mahan Aatma..

Honestly..I don't want Thapki to support him.. because that would only glorify her and debilitate Bihaan.🀒

If Thapki does not support Bihaan, even if it is to return the favors he has done so far, this is end for them as couple for all practical purposes. She could not stand by him, when he needs her the most - what is left for them as a couple.

For the first time, I want Thapki to suffer..

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Siddy I am sure she is going to realize her love soon...I dont know whyπŸ˜†

See siddy it is ...I dont know catch 22 may be??

if Thapki doesnt support him...then she doesnt deserve him but if she supports him then πŸ˜†
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i think she ll support bihaan nd realise her feelings only again when she ll accidentally hv a clue of bihaan's innocence in bauji stabbing case.. jaise most shows mein hota hai. Bt this time i want something different. Bihaan ko  ljaane do kahin ek pehchaan bnane.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neett

hats off to u yr.. kya cmnt kiya!! πŸ€—

Sid bhi thi.. btw pic as DP is urs?

oh shit the pic is visible??πŸ˜†

i hate that pic...I look like a grannyπŸ˜†
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agreed Sidy. I don't want Thapki to support Bihaan.. Even I don't want her with Bihaan at all
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dplee

Agreed Sidy. I don't want Thapki to support Bihaan.. Even I don't want her with Bihaan at all

Be careful what you ask for.. This is Thapki pyaar ki... if he is not with Thapki, he gets no screen time..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg lachu what a comment u made πŸ‘ n is that siddy our siddy. That comment go kill urself with that chaku 🀣

If thapki doesnt support bihaan now then there is no point of thahaan if u cant stand for each other in time of need then sorry thats the end then someone has to stand for bihaan bcz in iv mg said that bihaan is shocked numb so obv he wont be able to defend himself
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Be careful what you ask for.. This is Thapki pyaar ki... if he is not with Thapki, he gets no screen time..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know Katori. But the mother in me is so disappointed today. No adopted child should be reminded about that fact. I hated Bauji today