Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Spreeti98

Meenu...discussion k baad title change kar dena!! mods are active nowadays!!

hey pree should I change it to mock lu abhi ????
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Infact I was thinking if Vipu is playing double role tomorrow...Sham or Ram style...disguise himself to take his wife...y I seriously had this idea I dunno... hes going to manage two houses...AN n his own house with dhasni...That way dhasnis insecurities still high cos kamini is still at AN home...DADIBUA N KAM stays for the longetivity of track n his bua one day announces his engagement or marraige
.Preetii. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

hey pree should I change it to mock lu abhi ????

Yea..do that..!! or change to current track or something like that..it has already made 9 pages!! 
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is no news about any entry after bua and kamini..so we can't expect a known actor to be dhani fake husband, if DT has such plans...then there is a chance for raj to play as dhaanis fake  husband. Like the fate of pankaj to marry shalu.😆 i know it's horrible idea.. Who knows what is going on cv's mind Edited by anjalivasudev - 8 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spreeti98

Yea..do that..!! or change to current track or something like that..it has already made 9 pages!! 

done dear 
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Infact I was thinking if Vipu is playing double role tomorrow...Sham or Ram style...disguise himself to take his wife...y I seriously had this idea I dunno... hes going to manage two houses...AN n his own house with dhasni...That way dhasnis insecurities still high cos kamini is still at AN home...DADIBUA N KAM stays for the longetivity of track n his bua one day announces his engagement or marraige

OMG MEHRU that would be fantastic. A trp puller for sure , govinda style . but no two biwis please 
mehraan thumbnail
I feel Vipu will disguise...he wont let anyone come near her...remember the shaikh, the cleanerboy during Raj...he has taken getups
.Preetii. thumbnail

thanks!!😆 ab toh silent stalkers v aa chuke..so title change won't affect the views!😆
mehraan thumbnail
Na meenu no two biwis!!! But an easy way out for timebeing if the property issue is dusclosed...Vipu said na to dhaani yest...her hubby will come n take,so he will prove it n take her. Along...
Tat way he will b managing the same way after marraige jumping bac n forth...Here Dadibua will try to fix him up with Kam...
mehraan thumbnail
Kam n dadibua stays for this track cos If they are briny trps let them stay...that way dhasni will be insecure of his stay at AN n lot of tussles n MUs again...