After Niti Taylor, Fenil Umrigar says KP is her favorite actor

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just before Diwali 2014, Niti Taylor, lead actress of KY2, gave an interview saying Karan Patel is her favorite actor and she wants to work with him for a project in future. I was aware of Karan Patel but that interview really was the catalyst for me to watch his recent works. I liked his presentation in Gumrah. Then I read similar interview of Kritika Kamra, another talented young actress and much acclaimed for her chemistry with Rajiv Khandelwal in Reporters, stating Karan Patel as her favorite actor and she wanted to work opposite to him.

Now this one is special because the actress is a close friend of  both Parth Samthan and Charlie Chauhan of KY2 fame also considers KP as her favorite actor. Yes, I am talking about Fenil Umrigar who is currently seen as a lead actress of Zee TV's fiction show. And...she also says Parth is her favorite co-star. It's nice to see so many young talented actresses of Indian TV consider Karan Patel as their idol and wish to work with him. Personally, I want to see Niti Taylor and Karan Patel to work in a romantic fiction soon.

Here is the link: Parth Samthan is my favorite co-star and Karan Patel is my favorite actor---Fenil Umrigar

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/parth-samthaan-favourite-co-star-fenil-umrigar/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS. Few days ago, Helly Shah, the lead actress of Color's hit daily show Swaragini, mentioned KP as her most favorite tv actor in a twitter chat with fans arranged by Colors tv. I guess Krystle Dsouza said the same. But I wish to see KP with Paridhi Sharma of Jodha Akbar fame. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..JohnDoe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On a lighter note, if KP were single you would have tried heart and soul to link him up with Niti Taylor. ๐Ÿ˜†
Jokes apart, Niti is a fab actress...pairing her with KP won't be a bad idea.
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Karan is sab ka favourite. He is one of the best actors tv industry could ever have. #Proud to be his #JabraFan ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs honestly the kind of performance KP gives๐Ÿ‘ and the drool worthy looks โ˜บ๏ธhe has and the magnificent screen presence he has ..which actress wud not want 2 work wid this banda yaar.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.i mean he is simply the BEST ๐Ÿ˜‰and  kills it wid his performance in any role or scene...he is the MOST WANTED MUNDA ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ in industry these days and i am happy 4 him and loveee him loads...keep rocking KP ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing dear

tfs dear

i am more than happy

proud to be kp fan
sree1809 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats really a proud moment for kpians ...KP has huge fans from industry ..
TFS dear 

-AngryBird- thumbnail
I knew about Helly Shah, Niti Taylor and Femil Umrigar favourite actor is KP but I didnot knew that Krystal D'souza and Kritika Kamra favourite actor is also KP. This is suprising. Does anybody has link to their interviews?
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well every amazing Actress Likes him n wants to work with him. Well he is one of the finest, natural n flawless actor with equally dashing look, this Industry have. 
--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KP โค๏ธ
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGi1ocEE2xI[/YOUTUBE]