Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful promo!!!
But more than promo, your words left me speechless.

Thanks and Keep it comingπŸ€—
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank You, Shivani.

Main keh nahi sakti..woh haq kahan se laon?
And Tumse kaha nahi jaata- WHY?  Very interesting lines.

When I write the album lines, what I had in mind was the little chase they ha with his mobile..that is when they came on the same page...when he would sit with her at the park, like old times...❀️ 

Sumo not calling him or contacting him..she would have kept away for a few months so he can settle...and then she would have thought it'd be best if they met in person...considering he didn't even let her say goodbye..Probably she thought it would take that much time to heal what had happened...until they came face to face again.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Soup your back! I was missing you for the past few days! I have written something new, check it out when you get the time. I actually did 2 parts, and part 3 is coming.

The story has reached a high point with the case becoming the focus and it bringing with it all the different family dynamics. I think they have handled this track very well. They have not let it go haywire, but used it to the maximum benefit, not just for the ShraMan equation and dynamics to change, but to bring to the fore many other elements too like the family dynamics. Very praiseworthy.

As you would know (we learnt the hard way), that some shows never use tracks in the right way and always let it go to waste. But this show does not. So I praise them for it. Now that Shravan leaving to London is looming large. Lets wait and see how this is handled. Would love to know what you think of my new piece "Kuch Toh Hai". Let me know! Good to see a post by you. You know we should get Prags to watch this show! :) 

P.S: Yes Namik rocked the promo as well as the last part of Friday's episode. The guy is getting better and better I am falling for him! :) I think they should focus next on Shravan communicating his feelings as well as him wanting Suman to acknowledge hers. Stop me from leaving Sumo. But how? And WHY? That is the question!

Aww, Mandy...My Junoon Partner! πŸ€—
So happy you liked my post...will read your story soon. 
The beauty of this show is, the track becomes clearer and the events even more beautifully connected after it ends...but all along we would enjoy the writing too...So it is like a double present...πŸ˜†...As always, I just hope they can maintain it like this...Like U said, the dynamics...in every relationship has been highlighted so beautifully and subtly. πŸ‘

Namik...He surprised me on Friday! He has been ding very well..but that last scene...he deserves a standing ovation! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Communication...They are back to where they had left years ago...and he still has to take that next step...She is no longer the bully he found unpredictable... .Looking forward to how the grown up Shravan would tackle this.πŸ˜‰
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriangel

So beautifully u have explained their dynamics...

The next track would be the best track I assume...

I am in love with the promo makers...they make sure the purpose of promo is achieved...
And the new montage..

Thank U, Gauri.

The next track, I hope will be the softest and sweetest track..it should be a wooing track, I suppose.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Yes...The PROMO! πŸ‘
chicksoup thumbnail
[QUOTE=indranigupta]chick , awesome. (you are such a wonderful writerπŸ‘) Shall come back to it later, need to complete my report.πŸ˜•
Btw, an absolutely fabulous title to your post. You caught on the right words in that beautiful promo.. one which stood out glaringly... the odd one out.
Anyways have to rush
See ya
Chick
[/QUOTE
Indrani! πŸ€—

The odd one out...the one that kept ringing...woh haq kahan se laon?
All teh Best with the Report...Looking forward to more from you, when U can.😳
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

Chicks!!!

πŸ€—

Am completely SPELLBOUND...with a total loss for words!

Have only one thing to say...

Guess I like the promo that much more after reading this...

How beautifully you have read between the lines...like only you can!!

Way to go, girl!

You truly are something else...it is an HONOUR knowing you!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS: Me too thought Namik was absolutely BRILLIANT in the last 5 minutes, with the proverbial cherry in the precap...
That look of DEVASTATION on Shravan stayed with me long after...

Doc! I am overwhelmed! πŸ€— Thank U, Thank U, Thank U...

And Namik...OMG! ..Exactly! That look of devastation...and sigh...That look of alarm as he hurriedly reassured her he wouldn't dream of leaving the case...and her waqt waqt ki baat hai...What a beautiful show! β€οΈ
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahSah

There you are was missing something from you ...

πŸ€—

How beautifully heartfelt those words are,the teenager shravan was is still stuck there waiting there to be rescued and only from her.

Pain is the one that binds Shravan to Suman...Suman to Shravan..the heart beats and stops at that affection..they can sense the affection..the thread and the bond they hold is greater in ascendancy with their soul.

Haq what a word it is too much to ask for to less to give and still too much of impact.Both of them are a road where they don't know how to get through it but all that matters is the other one and their happiness.

The promo has taken the cake and has to be one of the best made ones I have seen in recent past.

I am so excited to know how shravan the lawyer will come in play and do the work his way and end up making both sides happy and with least of damage.

How will they get together and how will she stop him πŸ˜³

You write just so good I wait for it lady

❀️

Aww, Ansah! Thanks. πŸ€—

Beautiful wordsπŸ‘...the thread and the bond they hold...the pain they feel when the other one hurts...❀️

Haq- Pyar koi haq se nahi kiya jaat...there can never be a haq in love...because love gives all the haq! 

Me too...waiting to see how our Super Lawyer keeps both the sides happy. πŸ˜†...and for that Thank U scene that is to follow.πŸ˜‰
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanishank

wah...what a post !!!!!
chicksoup... as usual the post is
awesome

Thank U for commenting without fail as always.😳
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

Lovely promo! 

i have always had this issue that there was too much visual difference between young sumo and grown up sumo. not in face only, but in style , in body language in stature, in gait in more ways than one...

today for the first time, i saw a continuity between the two, it seemed for the first time that yes that girl could have grown up into this young woman...

i am glad they managed to attain that, if only for my own peace of mind..

What you wrote is so very true. πŸ‘
They managed to give us that beautiful continuity..it was also a recap of sorts...a very beautiful promo indeed! πŸ‘
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meg12

Beautiful promo!!!

But more than promo, your words left me speechless.

Thanks and Keep it comingπŸ€—

Thank You! πŸ€—