Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheNamesV

Awesome edits nk :) such lovely pictures posted today! Hopefully it rains pictures tomm too! My wish for them is to be together and happy always! :)

the pictures are truly a dream😳😳😳 happy u liked me editing, more photos tomz😃😃
Rarepearl thumbnail

Finally the day when these two Love birds will tie the knot. Hope everything goes just perfectly well for them and they be blessed with eternal bliss and love.

Today has been so good wid the pics coming in. I hope tomorrow it rains pictures, cant wait to see Karan in a mix of western-benagli attire. He looked simply dapper in white, today n in yesterdays pooja as well.

Keep posting the pics n news here Nikki, as soon as u get them. ;)

Shub ratri.
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww. So cute he looks ❤️
nk. Beautiful job
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish them a very very happy wedding

they are married!

KSG and Bipasha's Reception

Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know I should have wished them long back, but didn't as I am still unsure about my feelings... I knew this was coming...
before I knew who KSG is I liked Bipasha ... always have a special space for her in my heart, I respect her a lot... It is not her beauty, but her personality that makes her a very special and different celebrity to me.
I started liking KSG during Qubool Hai, and after watching DMG became his fan... love him a lot...

Never thought these two will end up being together... 
Then I watched Alone, yes, after watching Alone I knew something like this is coming...

Finally, they are a legally wedded couple and they really look awesome together... happy and energetic...
It was easy to love both of them separately, but now they are together so love them both.

Hope they have found their true love in each other and both of them will give their 100% to this marriage... I will continue to love them separately and pray for their happy and long lasting married life.

CaptainV thumbnail
these two are adorable :)

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
sallu's comment was not needed at all 
khud ko kabi dekha nhi aur doosron pe comments krta hai😡

nyc pics

btw separate thread hai kya shaadi ka??
surjyotapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: name23aa

thats salman for u, there is a reason why people don't like him as a BB host, he is biased and judgemental, oh well, no there is no separate celebration thread

I thought it's only me who didn't like sallu's comment...
Media ko bak bak karneka scope deke chala gaya... Shadi tikegi ya nahi ye uparwala hee janta hai ... But post wedding reception is not the place to discuss such things ... Actually Sallu ko apna baat thikse rakhna nahi ata...