Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She is the most down to earth actress...she was in my cousin sisters school...some other batch...she even had come in one of the building where her relative was staying and was not well, that time her movies were hit all with Ajay Devgn...aake sabke pair wair chhua tha usne elderly grndmothers ke...bohot acchi hai woh...
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

What killer expressions she gives in the start of the song 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGHM3EpW6SE[/YOUTUBE]

Hey I like Sonali...😳

Aamir bhi hai   ❤️
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Mera mobile kho gaya hai dhoonde ja rahi hun...rakh kebhool gayi aur as always silent pe hai
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She is the most down to earth actress...she was in my cousin sisters school...some other batch...she even had come in one of the building where her relative was staying and was not well, that time her movies were hit all with Ajay Devgn...aake sabke pair wair chhua tha usne elderly grndmothers ke...bohot acchi hai woh...

I really like her too..and at that time she was one of my favs..she has a very humble attitude about her
and her aura on IGT is very positive and motivating...
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

I have always liked Sonali...😃
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Iss type ki pyari pyari heroine ab nahiin aatiin...mujhe tau joi bhi nayi heroine achchi nahin lagti exceptDP

Same mujhe bhi bass Deeps pasand hai... uski DP lagne wali thi..😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Femina Miss India 2016... lets hope no Mendak society sponser this show..  
Nachiketj thumbnail
One post on Have u met celebrities in real life thread...
2>Sonali Bendre -
I was attending family birthday party at one place and she had came to same building (another adjacent hall) for Simant pujan function..
 Our function was almost over so our small group was chitchatting near entrance door and then Sonali Bendre arrived.  She was not Behel Behenaji then.
She was very simple and sweet.  She asked if the function is over yet or not. She was looking for familiar faces. I then talked to her for 2,3 minutes about her movies etc. She was talking in funny marathi..
Then her Uncle came and called her out. She nicely said bye and said nice talking to you and went  in :)
Oh my GOD, she is simply beautiful.. She doesn't even look that beautiful on screen. 
My cousins were totally gone after seeing her that day 😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Iss type ki pyari pyari heroine ab nahiin aatiin...mujhe tau joi bhi nayi heroine achchi nahin lagti exceptDP

Mujhe bhi aaj kaal  koi  heroine pasand nahin hai...DP teek thak hain...phir bhi wohi adaaye joh 
uss zamane ke heroines main hoti thi...woh itna nahin hain

Madhubala,Nargis aur vjaynthi Mala bahut pasand hain..aur phir aaye Madhuri aur Sridevi who left their mark too...aaj kaal ki koi bhi heroine main wohi talent aur aadaye bilkulbhi nahin nazar aate..
Edited by shaz2009 - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Mujhe bhi aaj kaal  koi  heroine pasand nahin hai...DP teek thak hain...phir bhi wohi adaaye joh 
uss zamane ke heroines main hoti thi...woh itna nahin hain

Madhubala,Nargis aur vjaynthi Mala bahut pasand hain..aur phir aaye Madhuri aur Sridevi who left their mark too...aaj kaal ki koi bhi heroine main wohi talent aur aadaye bilkulbhi nahin nazar aate..

Mujhe waheeda rehman bhi pasand hai 😳