extremely important for every member of this forum

sadiya51 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Well everyone must have noticed that slowly every writers are loosing interest from their stories
Some of them have already stopped writing, some just don't update and some famous writers r forcing themselves to write but don't give updates on time

As kaisi yrh yaariaan has been shut and above that has been removed from YouTube and that voot aap sucks
And bcoz of that we can't see manan properly to get inspiration and motivated

But the biggest reason for this story update problem is silent readers, who don't give a damn about the writers n just read their superb work without even appreciating it

All the writers have been fed up of begging and threatening to comment and like but some of them just do that for once and then vanishes away

So stop doing that if u all don't want the writers to stop writing or give late updates

Bcoz of silent readers the genuine readers who comment and like have to wait desperately to read new updates and stories

So silent readers stop being silent and start appreciating, at least u can comment the update was good or whatever u like no one is asking u to write long comments

Edited by sadiya51 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Sadiya.
I agree with you completely. I am one of those writers who has unfortunately lost  interest in writing  and the only reason being a marginal decrease in the response to my stories.
But to tell you one thing..these silent readers are hard nuts to crack...I have tried my level best to get their feedback but everything has been in vain.
Hence I have decided to quit writing once I finish my ongoing works. 
Let the peace of silent readers prevail!!!

SHYPN thumbnail
😭 😭   ðŸ˜­ I am missing MaNaN .and stories of wonderful writers here. Plz plz come back... We have to kept manan alive...
sadiya51 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: i-love-manan

Nice post Sadiya.

I agree with you completely. I am one of those writers who has unfortunately lost interest in writing and the only reason being a marginal decrease in the response to my stories.
But to tell you one thing..these silent readers are hard nuts to crack...I have tried my level best to get their feedback but everything has been in vain.
Hence I have decided to quit writing once I finish my ongoing works.
Let the peace of silent readers prevail!!!

U should seriously pm ur update for once
Then these silent readers will show themselves
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So true...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Cooki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u..
Opinions of readers r most necessary part of the story...
I m not very regular reader bcoz of time lacking but whenever I read any story here I try to convey my opinion through the comments..
Bcoz writing a story is not a kid's job...
& u all writers r doing awesome job...
& I appreciate that u came up with this post to share ur problem while writing..
Good luck girl..
ritzsubu1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid u.
though not a writer buta reader  who tries to comment and like on each story asap..
and now eagerly waits to read the next part but just get to knows the story is now on hold..
so plz writers a sincere request due to some silent readers you are gonna lose some faithful readers..!!
now  i can only request..!!
ruhihussain52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought totally agree with you dear
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today agree with you 
MADHVIMADHU thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahi kha...  Sare  achche  writer story  update  ni kr rhe hai...  Sab  apne pdai  ya job  ya  dusre  kam m bizi  hai...  Pr yeh  bat  b sahi  hai  ki  manan  ki story  pde  bina  to  mera  din  no khatam  hota...  Pliz  Sabi  se request  hai  pliz  achchi  story  likho...  Yaaro... ðŸ˜›