Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnabhisarik

On the contrary you'll have crazy fans (including us😉) falling at your feet in gratitude for saving them from dysfunctional family melodramas!!😛
But seriously, There actually was an awesome marathi serial with real-life problems, high-value ideals, proper fun n romance..  Talented cast n crew.. And it did really well.. Sooo we could always hope, right?😉😉

Really? That's very heartening to note! 
I mean Ekta Kapoor and RS have taken stories to an insane level - no problem with drama but I don't like it when they don't stick to some core values and ideals. 

soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 79

Lakshya and Ragini lounged by the car in the airport's parking lot. Ragini had refused to stay cooped up in the air conditioning while Lakshya waited outside. Their flight had arrived in Kolkata half an hour ago, and Sanskaar and Swara's flight from Varanasi was due to land in a few minutes. They could have gone home and asked for another car to be sent for them... but they both had felt like waiting for the other two... it would be only right to join up and go home together after this fun, momentous journey. Their driver Dinesh sat on a stile a discreet distance away.

Both their phones beeped. It was Sanskaar's message on 'Hum Chaar'. They had landed, and would be out in a few minutes.

Swara waved madly as they emerged with their trolleys. Lakshya was about to greet Sanskaar when he froze at the amount of luggage they were pushing. 

"Why have you brought the entire Himalayan range to Cal?" he asked.

Swara rolled her eyes and turned to hug Ragini. 

"You're okay?" she said in her ear as they embraced. Ragini nodded. But even that response was unnecessary - Swara noted that she was incandescent with joy. 

Sanskaar, in the meantime, had been explaining the luggage to Lakshya, who was listening with an air of exaggerated horror.

"What about those boxes?" Lakshya asked, pointing. "Is Swara planning to start a Banarasi weave business?" 

"NO! You know very well they're for the family!" Swara interjected.

Lakshya turned to her with a spurious expression of worry. "You bought silk brocade for everyone?! Just how much did you blow up, Swara!?" He turned to Sanskaar. "Bhai, hamara business toh theek thaak chal raha hai na?" 

Sanskaar was busy unloading the trolleys and ignored his brother, but Swara's smile drooped. 

"Laksh!" Ragini said quietly. She had better intervene before his teasing got Swara seriously upset.

Swara looked over at Sanskaar anxiously. He looked back at her and gave her small wink as he moved another bag. Swara relaxed at once.

"Why didn't you stop her, bhai?" Lakshya said now, "You simply have to exert some control over her, Sanskaar, you can't let her run wild like this! Women simply have to be shown who is boss!"

"Excuse me, Mr Lakshya Maheshwari, for your information, yeh poora luggage jo dekh rahe ho, isme se at least 40 percent Ragini ka hai!" said Swara, incensed.

Ragini folded her arms in amusement. 

"Oh!" said Lakshya, letting his shoulders slump theatrically. "Ragini ka hai?"

"Yes!" said Swara, putting her hands on her hips in challenge. "What do you have to say to that?"

"Agar Ragini ka hai... toh phir theek hai," he responded, evidently giving up any effort at  showing his wife who was boss. 

Swara gasped in indignation! "Laksh ke bachche! Swara ka tha, toh qaboo mein rakho, Ragini ka hai, toh sab theek hai!! Just you wait..." and she set off in pursuit of Lakshya who had already made his way halfway down the parking lot.

Laughing, Ragini went over to help Sanskaar. "We should have asked for two cars!" he said to her, scratching his chin. 

"Nai, Sanskaar, ho jaayega! We'll work this out," she said, "We'll put these small bags at the foot of the front seat and get Swara to sit there... she's the shortest..." she started to mentally arrange their combined luggage.

Halfway up the lot, Swara had ambushed Lakshya around a car, and was now satisfactorily thwacking him with her bag. 

"Oww! OWWW!!" he exclaimed. He caught hold of her flailing arms to stop her blows and then, laughing, pulled her into a tight bear hug.

"Stop, you wildcat!" he said.

"Hmmph!" said Swara, narrowing her eyes and looking quite threatening even though her arms were trapped by his, "I only forgive you because my sister looks happy!"

"What a relief," he retorted. "What about me? Don't I look happy too?"

He loosed her a little and she looked at his face carefully. "Yes. You do," she said, her face softening, "You look very, very happy! You are, aren't you?"

"More happy than I knew I could be!" he nodded, a bit seriously. "I have to thank you. Thank you so much, Swara!" 

"Me? Kis liye?" she asked.

"You were the one who said life was for going forward... that you can't go back. You said you can't always have what you want... that life is about making the best of things. I took your advice," he said.

"I don't remember... but I do believe that. I'm so happy, so relieved, Lakshya!" she said, swallowing a lump in her throat.

At the car, Dinesh had strapped the bigger bags onto the overhead carrier. Sanskaar now shut the boot with a bang. He and Ragini looked over at the other two who were standing side by side some distance away, talking earnestly, their arms around each other.

"Oi!" Sanskaar yelled. "Yeh senti baatein ghar jaake karlo tum donon? We're ready to leave!"

They came up and Dinesh opened the front passenger door for Swara. "Why do I have to sit with three bags at my feet in the front seat?" Swara complained. 

"Because you're the shortest, Shorty!" Lakshya said at once as they all got into the car. 

"Hullo, what do you mean 'Shorty'? Now, don't you dare start with that name! Ragini, make sure he doesn't call me that!" Swara said, buckling up.

Ragini turned obediently to Lakshya. "Lakshya, don't call her that."

"You can't use Ragini for everything, you know! You have to save your 'Brahmastras' for something big!" Lakshya said to Swara, "I think we could file a case against you for this... Indiscriminate Use of Ragini to Control Lakshya..."

Swara turned to retort and noticed that Ragini's dupatta was unusually draped, lying mostly along her right shoulder instead of the left as she normally wore it. There was a suspicious lump under it... Lakshya and Ragini were holding hands under the cover of the cloth. They'd probably been holding hands all through the flight... Swara turned away.   

She met Sanskaar's eyes in the rear view mirror and smiled. He smiled back lazily. 

The car pulled out of the lot and nosed its way home.

The End

Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
sudhi03 thumbnail
Aww Lovely update Bubble🤗
Laksh has officially became  joru ka ghulam😆

Loved swalak conversation

This is the last part I miss this FF so much😭

Thank you for giving this RagLak Bubble🤗

Such a beautiful end to a beautiful story😳
Edited by sudhi03 - 8 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a beautiful and perfect end to such an amazing story😳
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res - will read slowly so that I can delay reaching the end😭

Dear Bubble

So we reach the ending - as you said of a fun and momentous journey and I am:

Why did it have to end (I know all things have to come to an end - but why???) It makes me so sad - however many times I read this tale (which I will) I will not come to know anything new. It is like our journey is over and the only thing left are memories, they can make you relive those days but never bring them back.

We will never know anything more about their future - did Sanskaar have a son or a daughter, when do Lakshya and Ragini start their family, the small things that both the couples discover about themselves as they go about their lives, the fun and teasing they indulge in - all that is would only have to be in our imagination.

I will miss them - Bubble - miss them badly.😭

But then, I should thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story - a tale that starts with love and hate, revenge  transforming to remorse and repentance, of learning to let go and move on, and finally ending with friendship and love. Indeed - life is about making the best of things 

And this is a big big hug for you - for the most sensuous SwaSan and the beautiful earthy RagLak (I know I am repeating myself - but then every chapter of yours brings it out so nicely)

lots of love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 8 years ago
neelzzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your ff , specially d way u portrait laksh character
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bubble *many many many hugs*
Dude you ending this FF? Not done!! Did I tell you to update soon, NO na? Bcuz i don't want this to end. Fine, you are making one more FF as amazing as this and YES YOU ARE!!! Thats ALL I know!!
*cries like a bride cries while hugging her parents in her vidaai*

As for the update, shopping bags were 😆. Poor Sanskaar! And he loves Swara so much to say anything! SwaLak and RagSan are good friends now. Liked it!! And that last duppatta thing was sooo cute with SwaSan sly eyelock!!😳

Just loved it *puffs her nose*
Sakshi
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm almost tearful. This one has so...sooo much happiness that it is overwhelming. A hard won peace is much more valuable right? So happy for "Hum chaar" and also happy for myself cause I read such a wonderful story. Thanks for the treat Bubble.
Love,
Sakura
dewcute thumbnail
Loved it!

I love this story a lot and I am going to miss this...

I am going to cry now...I didn't want this story to end...

But this has to happen one day!

A beautiful ending...where there a new journey starts,no insecurities...no misunderstandings...every relation is secured with the layer of trust and love...their friendship to love...the life of four was beautifully portrayed in this story...

They came a long way...and with the story we too came a long way with them...!

Damn!I will miss this story too much..!

There will be an epilogue,right?

I hope so...!

Thanks a lot for writing this story...!

With lots of love,

Jiya
nikhathfatima thumbnail
awesome update
love it its sad that story comes to end
Edited by nikhathfatima - 8 years ago