Users

Frequent Posters

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rbb1

aww the last 3 pics wow thank you for posting it

I KNIW RIGHT!!! 
Itna protective, possessive hayeee. He cant even leave her hands hayeee I'm tou in love with them 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sky_fighter

I KNIW RIGHT!!!

Itna protective, possessive hayeee. He cant even leave her hands hayeee I'm tou in love with them

me too they are awesome
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god!! Both are looking dashing.yaar kaun itne hot couples ko like nahi karga but I am sad for teja.everything handled by second lead. Ragini ko to bas show piece rakha hai😭
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Temish are love ðŸ˜³.. i just noticed namish smile is very cute 
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

Oh my god!! Both are looking dashing.yaar kaun itne hot couples ko like nahi karga but I am sad for teja.everything handled by second lead. Ragini ko to bas show piece rakha hai😭

both are looking WOW
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS.1988

Temish are love😳.. i just noticed namish smile is very cute

aww he is cute
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today in SB Sazish Tej said that she notice something wrong with Swara..she felt that something is going on between Swara and Rajat...Swara should be happy but Ragini felt that she is not and she angry or scared...so Ragini have her eyes on Swara..soon she will find out...hopefully...the VO said Ragini is in the right track..she is doubting that there is something wrong so she has her eyes on Swara..soon she will know the truth and then SwaraGini will fight together to solve the problem...they showed Swara is scared and when she got a phone call she is trying to sneak out from the hall..Ragini watch her and have a doubtful expression..looks like she is going to follow Swara..
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

today in SB Sazish Tej said that she notice something wrong with Swara..she felt that something is going on between Swara and Rajat...Swara should be happy but Ragini felt that she is not and she angry or scared...so Ragini have her eyes on Swara..soon she will find out...hopefully...the VO said Ragini is in the right track..she is doubting that there is something wrong so she has her eyes on Swara..soon she will know the truth and then SwaraGini will fight together to solve the problem...they showed Swara is scared and when she got a phone call she is trying to sneak out from the hall..Ragini watch her and have a doubtful expression..looks like she is going to follow Swara..

thank god. Akhir ragini ko bhi track main involve kiya. I am so happy.
rbb1 thumbnail
I'm looking forward to their dance when will it air
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I'm looking forward to their dance when will it air

I think friday or may be next week.. today and tommorow epis will be full of drama i have no hope of any raglak scene😡