"MADE FOR EACH OTHER"-MY SHRAMAN INDEX- All stories here

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS IT IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

[This is a members only post] 

The author of this post has chosen to restrict this to members only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright - All rights reserved to IF member, MrDarcyfan. Do not copy and/or post any part/sections of this fiction on any other forums or use it anywhere at all without permission. Contact MrDarcyfan for any queries via PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE SHOTS

DARAMIYAAN - A SHRAMAN OS - (Completed)

This one shot is based on the time right after Shravan arrives in India. He is still very bitter with Suman and assailed with memories of their childhood and how he feels she never valued him or his friendship. He plans to teach her a lesson and feels justified in doing so. Read this OS to know all about Shravan's inner thoughts and what makes him tick!

THE DISTANCE - A SHRAMAN OS - (Completed)

This one shot focuses on the aftermath of the reunion party. Shravan has insulted Suman, and she confronts him outside the venue. The conversation between them reveals some truths to them both. Is Shravan finally happy he got even with Suman? Or is revenge not as "sweet" as he thought it would be? Read this OS to know more!!

"MERE NISHAN" - MARKED AS HIS - A SHRAMAN OS -  (Completed)

Shravan is struggling to understand what has changed in the equation between himself and Suman. Ever since Pushkar and Preeti's wedding was announced, nothing seems to be the same.He does not like Aditya's attempts at coming close to Suman. Then the biggest blow is delivered in the form of Suman accepting the PCT papers from Aditya. Shravan ends up hurting his hand after an over aggressive session with his boxing bag. Will Suman get through to Shravan? Will she be able to make him see that his place cannot be taken by anyone?

"BURN" - A "SHRAVAN" OS - (Completed)

When loves burns strong it can create warmth and glow, but when it's an inferno, it can burn you to the core. This OS focuses on Shravan right after he finds out about Suman and Aditya's impending marriage. His emotional turmoil following this news and his determination to rise about it all and change himself. To become a "New Shravan". It covers the two weeks leading up to Suman and Aditya's marriage and how Shravan navigates through these challenging times. Then comes the lie to Aditya which he attempts to justify to himself, but deep down knows has irrevocably changed his relationship with Suman.

--------------------------------------------------

SHORT STORIES

KUCH TOH HAI - A SHRAMAN THREE SHOT (Completed)

This Three Shot is based on the time following Shravan's win over Khosla in court. The case is over and so is Shravan's reason for staying on in India. Suman doesn't want him to leave, and is struggling with her newly discovered feelings for him, but still trying to deny them. Shravan wants Suman to tell him how she feels and ask him to stay. Will they be able to confess their feelings, or will they continue to play this game of hide and seek with each other? Read on to know more!

"DO YOU THINK I'M SEXY?" - A SHRAMAN SS -(Completed)

Set right after the end of the Khosla case, and Shravan's demand of fees for services rendered. Suman is disappointed when Shravan asks her for her friendship as his fee, instead of asking her to Kiss him as she assumed. This SS explores how Suman navigates the choppy waters of her changed feelings for Shravan, as she is "Friend-Zoned" by him. Will Suman be able to show Shravan that she is Sexy after all? Read to find out!

"IS THIS LOVE?" - A SHRAMAN TS - (Completed)

Shravan decides to return to London after knowing Kamini Chachi's aspirations for Pushkar. Everything is good between Shravan and Suman. They had renewed their friendship. Suman is shattered by this news, but accepts his decision. During helping him pack, Suman finds his letter to her during high school and finds out Shravan used to have feelings for her. Will Suman be able to make Shravan confess he still loves her, or will she have to tell him how she feels about him this time? Will they finally find the answer to the age old question "Is this Love?"

"HONESTY" - A SHRAMAN THREE SHOT - (Completed)

How much does honesty count in a relationship? Be it romantic or otherwise? Shravan comes to know that Suman kept her distance from him at the say so of his Father. Kamini also plays her cards and makes sure Ramnath is not spared in his son's eyes. Shravan is angry and disappointed in his Father. But it's not just Ramnath that he's disappointed in. Suman is not far behind in facing Shravan's wrath. Does Shravan think Suman chose her family over him? That he came last and she betrayed him? How will they overcome this hurdle and how will Suman make Shravan understand that he is her first and last choice?

"THE CHALLENGE"-A SHRAMAN-PUSHKAR TS - (Ongoing)

--------------------------------------------------

FAN FICTION 

"BATTLE OF THE SEXES" - A SHRAMAN FF (Ongoing)

Suman is in love with Shravan, but he had firmly placed her in the friend zone. Soon after her grandfather announces he wants her to get married. When she shares this news with Shravan, he does not appear affected. An upset Suman in anger, retaliates by telling Shravan's family he wants to get married too. This results in a major showdown between Suman and Shravan. How will they move forward from this? Will they ever stop battling? Will Shravan realize he is wrong about women? Read on to know more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

This is an Index of all my SHRAMAN work to date. All updates of any new work will be added to this Index! So if you like my stories, then bookmark this page!

Regards

Mandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey 
I read your all fictions and they were all beautiful
I ve specifically fallen for the current ts
And i hope you continue it really soon

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Great work...I have bookmarked 😊Edited by Zenab78 - 7 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Thanks all for bookmarking my page. Hope to keep adding to this as the show goes on and we get more inspiration and materiel! :)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Just wanted to make a note that all links to my works have been updated and anyone interested in reading my stories, please book mark this page as I put all links on it as I write new stories.

This forum is so busy, most things get lost very quickly! Once again, thanks for the appreciation!

Mandy
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
All links have been updated again with my new stories added. Bookmark if you want as all SHRAMAN stories I have written to date are here! 
Thanks

Mandy
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mandy!! 
Write something on the current track too. 
A sincere request from an admirer of your works.