Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinya

I dont think anyone criticized nimboli for becoming a doctor. 

But she is being criticized for building hospitals in her mother's name in every nook and corner of Rajasthan...ðŸĪĢ

Why? Is she under a wrong impression that her mother was a pioneer in the field of medicine ? ðŸ˜† ...  Does she think it was her poor mother's dream to be a doctor and cure people free of charge, which never got fulfilled due to unavoidable circumstances?😆

Anyway, she can build whatever she wants in her mother's name.. no issues... but why not immerse her ashes till then? ðŸ˜•

Fully agree i was also thinking same but you wrote it so i have to say i agree here completely
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shinya  Agree
This is what we have been saying Probably Nandini thinks it was her mother's dream to be a doctor and build hospital in every corner of Rajasthan or perhaps she thinks her mother is the founder of the medicine thats why she has not immersed her mother's ashes till she does not fulfill her mother's dream ðŸĪŠ

and she is serious she will take care of Anandi memorial hospital? Because what her mother build she is  not serious to take care of it and is building new things ðŸ˜†
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

There is something called logic! Shivam and Nandini should land in Singapore with their grandparents! if not then next stop would be Saanchi or Mahi's house! Then comes Khajan SIngh and if nothing works out then they should be adopted by Singhs.
We cannot blame Shivam and Nandini for living with Jagya because neither do they know about Jagya and Anandi's past relationship nor do they have anywhere else to live! We did blame Anandi for staying in BH because she stayed there due to some lame emotional blackmail and did not move out despite promising herself to leave when she gets back her daughter! Anandi had all the resources in the world to live independently yet she did not do so! Can't say the same for her 13 years old children!

I couldn't agree more.  There were  so many justifications for Anandi's staying in BH although she  had all the resources in the world to live independently but now for the same people its much better if 13 years old children are separated again  and adopted by unknown people.
When I think of Shiv last wish before he died ... it  really breaks my heart. Poor man! His only wish was that his family stays together.
 And I have again  to mention Ratan Singh. He was the worst kind of criminal yet  his last wish was fulfilled. So his soul can rest in peace. Shiv was a hero yet his wish never was fulfilled. What an irony...or what a great message!

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Shivam was called rude and badly behaved and Nandini was called useless piece of junk. Why such bad children pollute BH?

I don't remember Nimboli was ever called a piece of junk. But yes, Shivam was rude and badly behaved. But whose fault is that? His mother's perhaps?
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like they should have simply shown Akhiraj to place a bomb in badi haveli and everyone just dies. Throughout Anandi's story, the BH people were always there since start. Now they have decided to completely all previous characters and start from scratch??
The point of a leap is to introduce an entire new generation, not just one or two kids. I can understand for Nandini she has no ties to the house, but how about Shivam who has grown up there? He grew up with Jagan's kids like his own brothers? Talking about new generation, I think we can also forget about JaGan's kids and all, since I don't see how so many people can just pop up.

I think the stupidest part is Shiv's family. Were they so sad/angry about Shiv's death that they have never bothered to ask where are his two children? They are his own! Amol is also as good as gone - I think it would have been better if he had just followed his real parents when they found him at Anandi's house instead of staying with a wishy-washy family.